PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

rooster300ex
06-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Is it just me that thinks the new quads are just down right ugly. They are all starting to look the same too. I don't like the plastics at all. The suzuki 450r is the only one that looks half normal. They look like space ships or something. Anybody else think this?

06-20-2008, 09:54 AM
nah not really I like the 450's they are distinct and all but they need to stop having "450 inspired graphics or plastics" on their other quads everything is based off of their 450 which is stupid! Its like well you dont have the 450 so we made you a copy so you can think you have one. I liked how the older stuff was where every quad in the lineup was different not based off one another.

John451
06-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
nah not really I like the 450's they are distinct and all but they need to stop having "450 inspired graphics or plastics" on their other quads everything is based off of their 450 which is stupid! Its like well you dont have the 450 so we made you a copy so you can think you have one. I liked how the older stuff was where every quad in the lineup was different not based off one another.

I completely agree with that. I think its dumb how they all make quads off eachother. That completely destroys the competition. Now for the 250r dirtbikes, THEY ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME ENGINE!!! It's soo lame. Now there's no prefrable company.. Well there's still ktm. But we all know Honda and suzuki were getting up in the lines i wanted to see what the DIFFERENT bikes would look like in 2030 or w/e because they would have rediculous power. As of now, i could problably make a better bike or quad than they can. Now they're having the bubba stewart (james stewart) bikes with the monster graphics, I mean come on, that's his lol. And yeah the copys all suck. I liked the differences of the past like the banshees and blasters vs the trx's and yfz's Banshees rocked everyone back then tho.

Yippie-Ki-Yay
06-22-2008, 10:46 PM
I kinda like the way the new 2008 400ex looks. Why? It looks like nothing honda has ever made. I can just see it. "introducing the new 2009 honda 450r, now with new race inspired 400ex plastics!"

07-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider

I agree and Honda is the worst with this every quad had a different plastics to it and year by year they changed everything to look like the 450r the only thing thats different is the 700 and it still stlightly resembles the 450

Scro
07-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I think the KTM is the best looking quad out right now...JMO.

trx400EXtreme
07-10-2008, 12:11 PM
i think the 450r, yfz450, and ltr look good. all the other 450's are butt ugly IMO. they can look good with some mods and cut plastics.

John451
07-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Ehh, i like the 450r, yfz, ltz, and kfx. And yeah, i think now ktm is the most distinct. I don't like the newer 400's because theyr modled after the 450r and they just look like toys now. Plus they're using cheaper material for the plastic so if u dump it theres a garanteed crack. I like the indestructable older 400's and 300's better. Not so much the headlight on the older 300's but i loved the way they did the lights on the 400's way better than they have them now. That style only looks good on the 450r's.