PDA

View Full Version : I have a question..........

TWISTED
06-17-2008, 07:11 PM
I was reading about the TT race in Danville and I noticed the Goodman won the pro and pro lites classes... What is the pro lites????

jesseweaver
06-17-2008, 08:19 PM
didnt you hear about all the companies making the 250 4 stroke quads now?

no im kidding, i have no idea. maybe stock or limited mods:confused:

rageatvsupermom
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
I believe it is the pro-am just renamed, at least that
is what I understand anyway.

TWISTED
06-18-2008, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by rageatvsupermom
I believe it is the pro-am just renamed, at least that
is what I understand anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.... Makes no sense to me.... I understand it in the dirt bike world, but not in ours.....

Pappy
06-18-2008, 05:00 AM
Id agree with Pro AM as well

I would also figure that in teh next 3 to 5 years we will have a TRUE Lites class on 250cc machines (i.e. a LTR with a real 250cc engine TRX with a CRF based 250 etc)

I will become champion when they inleash the Pro Super lightweight 25cc class....NO FEAR:devil:

400exrider707
06-18-2008, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

I would also figure that in teh next 3 to 5 years we will have a TRUE Lites class on 250cc machines (i.e. a LTR with a real 250cc engine TRX with a CRF based 250 etc)

I will become champion when they inleash the Pro Super lightweight 25cc class....NO FEAR:devil:

Is that going to get you moving down the track? Might need some more CC's big guy. :blah:

We tried finding you out at Dilla Ken, I think we saw you on sunday for the pro start, I think that was you over near where the 30 second board was taking pics of the start, but not sure. Did Bill (SRH) ever get a hold of you there? I know he was looking for you to toss you some money for PC work...

elementryder
06-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

this would be totally awesome and have factory rides:)
haha to bad i move up