PDA

View Full Version : Mini bike jumping day 5!

Dan_Guetter
12-01-2002, 02:51 PM
yes its day five.....and the weather was nice for once.....
today was a first for me....i pulled my first no footed can on my ttr 90!!! here some pics of me (WM) jumping on to jons fmx landing of his ramp!!!! here the pics!!! enjoy!!!!

Jimmah
12-01-2002, 02:54 PM
Now do a back flip.:D

Dan_Guetter
12-01-2002, 02:54 PM
another

Dan_Guetter
12-01-2002, 02:56 PM
one more

Ryan
12-01-2002, 02:57 PM
Nice Pictures. Let see a 300!. That jump looks alittle small for the landing. That is pretty sweet though. Have fun

Rip_Tear
12-01-2002, 02:59 PM
Back flip Back flip Back flip... JK nice pics! Mini's are the best!

Nausty
12-01-2002, 03:02 PM
did you get the no footed can pic? Because the first one just looks like a regular can can:huh

Wired
12-01-2002, 03:04 PM
happy :o this is why we didnt post it but i suppose we have to post proof all the time, cant ever take a guys word for it :blah

fourwhls
12-01-2002, 03:09 PM
Nice Helmet.....

Jimmah
12-01-2002, 03:10 PM
Maybe it's because you always have your away message on?:grr

Nausty
12-01-2002, 03:18 PM
i knew you were gonna take that the wrong way, you don't think I beleive you can do a no footed can? I just thought you had the wrong pic or named it wrong or something. sheesh :rolleyes:

Woodsrider
Way to set an example. Nice helmet, NOT!!:grr

Wired
Originally posted by fourwhls
Nice Helmet.....

LMAO you helmet guys wont give up, well all i gotta say is that if you need a helmet to jump a mini bike you must wear one to walmart cause youz izz retarded! get over it, leave the dumb comments to yourself, im gettin tired of it! :o

sorry jimmah, haha i just leave it on cause im lazy :)

Crazy4bluEx
12-01-2002, 03:41 PM
You all need to grow up, if he doesnt want to wear a helmet its his PROBLEM not yours.... I think he should wear a helmet, but thats my opinion, an im not tryin to be someones daddy.... let him make his own decisions, an i believe anything wired says, because i saw him in person at bardstown *jumping with loose grips*. thats insane....
jus my $.02

*K*

Wired
12-01-2002, 03:56 PM
thanks crazy, yea we should wear helmets but we have jumped bigger BMX jumps back in the day and never wore helmets, we feel its the same thing so we decide not to wear them. im just gettin annoyed with people trying to lecture everyone on here. and alot of the wastefull posts about "nice helmet" is a waste of bandwidth! keep it to yourselves!

alright then, on to the best whip contest we just got done with :)

heres dan (wiredmini) oh and he won :p

Sparks425Ex
12-01-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Way to set an example. Nice helmet, NOT!!:grr

It is not his responsability to set an example for anyone. He can do what he wants. And if he wants to not wear one good for him but just cause he doesn't. That doesn't mean a 13 year old kid I gonna go and be like "a guy in exriders don't wear a helmet so I won't."

Sweet pics. That is some crazy stuff jumpin action. You are nuts to be doing that on a TTR shock.

Wired
12-01-2002, 03:57 PM
my pitiful attempt :devil im pretty sore from earlier today :blah

Wired
12-01-2002, 03:58 PM
wheelie for the crowd! haha

nacs actually my brother put a new suspension on it valved for us big guys ;)

Wired
12-01-2002, 04:02 PM
well dan wanted a pic of himself on here to show you guys what he looks like. heres him with one of our dogs chewy

QuadTrix6
12-01-2002, 05:25 PM
i bet the dog is smart enough to wear a helmet when he rides :rolleyes:

Ryan
12-01-2002, 05:31 PM
No flame to anyone but he should be wearing a helmet. As long as he doesn't sew anybody then we should all be find. ;) Nice pictures though.

Ride400
12-01-2002, 05:39 PM
i think its retarded that everyone flames him for not wearing a helmet. its his choice if he wants to wear one or not. just leave it at that

sportraxrider10
12-01-2002, 05:41 PM
yea you guys sound like my dad, just shut up already

2fastandfurious
12-01-2002, 05:49 PM
Nice helmet. I'll see ya in the emergancy room. Only a matter of time before your a donar :(
Ben

bandit390
12-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Admins, please do the world a favor and ban all people that b!tch about others not wearing helmets.

2fastandfurious
12-01-2002, 05:53 PM
Why dont you guys wear um? I'll stop complaining. But can you answer my question?
Ben

honda350r
12-01-2002, 06:54 PM
People who don't wear helmets are FAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wired
12-01-2002, 07:02 PM
BECAUSE ITS A MINI BIKE! LMAO you guys kill me, seriously.... if we put training wheels on it would it be ok to ride around with no helmet? :rolleyes:

enough with the lecturing, seriously its getting old. your not proving anything with your posts. if you dont like the pics leave the damn thread! im not trying to be a prick here. when things start getting dangerous and we start pulling out the tricks we slap some helmets on, we're not stupid. CRAZY maybe, but not stupid. theres a fine line there guys :devil

tants
12-01-2002, 07:02 PM
Nice Helmet.....

tell me about it

Wired
12-01-2002, 07:05 PM
man i give up with you kids.................... :grr

DVS_Freestyler
12-01-2002, 07:05 PM
its called talent guys. we have plenty of it, you should try it sometime, cause then you dont always need a helmit

Pappy
12-01-2002, 07:18 PM
well, im glad to see everyones concern on the use of helmuts. ut shows that there is a true understanding about safety and keeping ones brains in their skull:)

but......i dont think these two fellas can be considered novices and are fully capable of knowing when they need their brain buckets.

my 2 cents

Jimmah
12-01-2002, 07:19 PM
Ok here's my opinion... You SHOULD always wear a helmet cause you never know what can happen, like one time I was hitting my kicker and my tire went flat on the runway and I didn't know untill it threw me off the ramp all sideways. You can say I nearly **** myself but anyways. You can't control the things around you so you should wear a helmet but it doesn't mean one is always needed. I never wear a helmet when I ride my 50. :rolleyes:

stocktires
12-01-2002, 07:20 PM
yeah, I think they're just jealous maybe :rolleyes:

Its like being in full mx gear while riding a bike, its not a must to do, its a choice.

ANYWAY... Nice pics, Ur making me want one!

12-02-2002, 08:07 AM
nice ridin wireds.... for u helmet freaks, the ttr90s, xr 50s all go about as fast a bmx bike when were jumpin these jumps, if u havent noticed most bmx guys dont wear there helmts accept in competition or unless thier at a park or vert ramp....so lay off i dont wear one and when i did i couldn judge my speed and almost broke my neck cuz i went upside down off a step up on my xr

i think u guys are just mad cuz thier doin more on those lil two wheelers than most of you guys can do on yer quads :p no offense

although i did wear my helmet when i was takin these pics....few minutes later i almost died but i do look good wit my gear on i think

12-02-2002, 08:08 AM
oh yeah u guys see rc new xr 50? u can get one jus like it starting at 6500 i think

Wired
12-02-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
oh yeah u guys see rc new xr 50? u can get one jus like it starting at 6500 i think

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I WANT THAT! holy $hit! dans going to freak out when he sees that pic :eek:

2fastandfurious
12-02-2002, 10:27 AM
I am a paramedic for LRFFPD out of Millbrook, IL. When out int the country one of the most common calls are people falling off bikes, atvs, and snowmobiles. Is the moderator would except the pictures. (most likley not) You would understand that MOST of the people that are injured were just "puttsing" around. I have never witnessed any head trauma on a patient that wore there helmet correctly.
-Ben

Derek
12-02-2002, 10:52 AM
HAHAHA i personally could give to *****s about the helmet thing but i just think its reall funny how i have seen nacs425ex post about always wearing a helmet and how we should set an example but now he says that its not there responsibility.:p

cjpoole1
12-02-2002, 10:56 AM
I'd rather have this one

cjpoole1
12-02-2002, 10:58 AM
with this frame

Derek
12-02-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by cjpoole1
I'd rather have this one

I think im in love!!!

2fastandfurious
12-02-2002, 11:21 AM
That things looks sweet. Tighten the chain or esle you'll be in **** like i am :mad:
Ben

Dan_Guetter
12-02-2002, 11:25 AM
I WANT A RC REPLICA!!!!!!

DAMN THATS NICEEEEEEE!!!

12-02-2002, 12:12 PM
By the pics of them boys ugly mugs I thought they had their helmets on...:eek: lmao

12-02-2002, 06:59 PM
wired, check outt bbr site its got all the pics of it

oh yeah, that bike has a chain tensioner...so its not loose

12-02-2002, 07:39 PM
No offense i know that its not good to ride without a helmet and all that stuff but sheesh guys. They are old and i think they have alot more expiriannce than most of us if not all of us. I know taht i dont always ride with a helmet its my choice. They can be more of a pain in the a***** than its worth i drve my quad for transportation in the summer at work and never wear my helmet and i think its your choice weather or not you wear a helmet so enough with the comment i think every one knows what will happen if you crash and are willing to accept it so stop with the "put a helmet on fag" comments. Sweet pics though i wish i had a minibike. How much does one liek that cost like an older xr 70 or somehting liek that i think i might get one and drive it around without a helmet and take some pics just to get you guys all fired up over it. lol
killer

fourwhls
12-02-2002, 08:54 PM
Wearing a helmet is your own prerogative...I just voiced my sarcastic, but honest opinion.

...What’s another handicapped, excuse me "special," kid running around the neighborhood?

My helmet has saved my ***** more than once. I do own a Z50R. I don't wear the helmet when riding it from the pits to the bathroom to take a leak. I do wear it when out screwing off, jumping, etc

4punksdad
12-03-2002, 04:55 AM
Wearing a helmet is your own prerogative...I just voiced my sarcastic, but honest opinion.

...What’s another handicapped, excuse me "special," kid running around the neighborhood?

My helmet has saved my ***** more than once. I do own a Z50R. I don't wear the helmet when riding it from the pits to the bathroom to take a leak. I do wear it when out screwing off, jumping, etc

this guy shares MY perspective...........

I dont wear a helmet if I am going to putt around the yard on my kids 50, or if I am running donw the driveway to check the mailbox. I am an informed adult, and I can make that decision on my own. BUT...........I sure as heck don't get stupid on any machine without my helmet. And it should be understood...........here at exriders our policy is "NO HELMET..........NO PICS"

for that reason this thread is now closed. oh yeah..........by the way. Here is a pic of a real mini. :)