PDA

View Full Version : New Rim & Tire Suggestions

thederbychick
06-16-2008, 02:51 PM
I hope this is the right section...

I'm getting ready to purchase new rims and tires for my '05 Grizzly. Looking for suggestions and of course the cheapest prices for tire kits... Anyone bought from Ronnie's? Found it online - seems to have the cheapest tire kits?? Or am I missing one...

I'm wearing stock tires and rims and they're fine for regular riding - I think I have 1500 miles on them. But I am a chick who DIGS THE MUD - it's my favorite place to be - so I want something aggressive that will help me rip through the big holes! I plan to use both sets - and change regulary when not in the mud. Just strictly recreational use only for my quad - I don't put it to work, just play.

I'm really liking the 26-27inch Mudzilla's - and really like the new SS rims - but can't decide if I like the polished or the black. I have a camo grizzly. Anyone have pics?

I also like the cheaper Zilla's and even like the Kenda Executioner's... OPINIONS?? Am I missing one that is better? Lookin' for the best Muddin' tire.

I can't decide if I want 26 or 27's - any pro's or cons? I saw in one of the magazines that 27's require a 2 in lift, which i don't have... wondered if that is more of a suggestion or if it's really necessary?

Any opinions are appreciated.

ZSNOW
06-26-2008, 09:09 PM
mudzillas and the bigger u go the better. 2 inch lift is required to get STOCK handling back. you SHOULD be able to fit 27's in no problem. my bruteforce has 31's on it with a 2 inch lift. don't get executioners, to heavy. and for rims get what ever u like. they're all the same haha

go on www.highlifter.com also