PDA

View Full Version : 5punks Garage Burns Down

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Well........................just look at the pictures.

My wife's lazy az nephew decided to steal some gas from the tank near my garage. Only he forgot about static electricity and ignited a spark. Rather than put the fire out or call 911, he decided to jump in mommy's Lincoln Navigator & run & hide at his buddy's house while my garage, all of my tools, most of my quads, dirt bike & snowmobiles went up in flames. Oh yeah..........lets not forget my cat. One other thing he didn't count on was the motion camera on the tree nearby. BUSTED!

before photo

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:00 PM
another before photo

pro-rider46
06-16-2008, 02:00 PM
wow, so sorry to hear about that,:(

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:01 PM
now for the fire photos

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:03 PM
fire

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:03 PM
the aftermath

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Z1000 for sale...........well done

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:06 PM
06 raptor 700

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:08 PM
100 anniversary harley davidson snap on tool box

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:10 PM
another angle

CHAR250R
06-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Please tell me your garage is insured.

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:15 PM
last one

listen up kiddies...................this is EXACTLY why you don't lie, cheat & steal in life. It doesn't get you anything but trouble. And an angry uncle aint the kind of trouble you want.

my88r
06-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by CHAR250R
Please tell me your garage is insured.

man i hope so.:(

juanki
06-16-2008, 02:17 PM
so sorry to see those pics, hope the best for you

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 02:22 PM
I have pretty good insurance.............nationwide has been a pleasure to deal with so far.

yeah the garage is only about 4 years old

we started the cleanup & inventory yesterday............here is a pic of that.

bwamos
06-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Deleted my previous post as not to interrupt the picture posts.

I hope everything goes well with the insurance.

Thank god the fuel tank wasn't anywhere near the hosue.

AtvMxRider
06-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Damn Joe that sucks:(

ZeroLogic
06-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Damn, I'm real sorry. Thats really crazy. Best of luck to ya'll.

Pappy
06-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Hate to see this Joe, need anything you know the number....like an out of state *** kickin' for the nephew:mad:

JR3
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Wow man thats horrible. God works in mysterious ways i guess. If theres nothing off the bikes u can salvage and they are garbage u can just scrap them for steel for a little bit of money idk just an idea. Are u going to pursue legal action ?

06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
dang man, that is a hard one to swallow...

since the insurance company has been good to you, will you be purchasing a double indemnity policy on your nephew...you know, just in case pappy, and other site members, go a little too far?

trx400EXtreme
06-16-2008, 03:13 PM
sorry about your shop. a friend of ours just went through the same thing last winter. his x-wife emtied out the ashes of their wood burning stove to close to the shop on a windy day. finally when it was all said and done, it was estimated that he lost $90,000 of tools and a bucnh of other stuff. hope everything works out for ya.

06-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow...forget the machines, I want to know what that huge snap on tool box set you back. That thing was nice.

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Pappy..............revenge is a dish best enjoyed cold. ;) If I was his daddy he would still be getting his az kicked.

My attitude is this..............I will build it back...............bigger & better. I will not let this get me down.

As for him, he has to live with it forever. Despite the fact he denies stealing the gas, claims he intended to pay for it (after passing a dozen gas stations to come steal my gas), claimed the gas station would not accept change as payment for gas, and........................GET THIS...................claims he stayed & put the fire out!

damn liar, thief and a criminal.

here is a picture of him in case any of you happen to run accross this creep.

thats him in the mazda he just crashed & I had to tow after he "lost his brakes" that seemed to work ok when I got in it.

Ruby Soho
06-16-2008, 03:20 PM
id cry:eek2:

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 03:21 PM
here is another photo of the arsonist. Thats him with his hat on backwards.............or is that his head on backwards?

His name is Cody Burghart

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
Wow...forget the machines, I want to know what that huge snap on tool box set you back. That thing was nice.

That box cost 15k new and had around 30k in tools in it. Not to mention all of my helmets, gloves, goggles, boots, etc.

We lost around 300k total

how about another photo of the felon.....................here he can be viewed enjoying a nice ride in the tube behind my boat.

250r4life
06-16-2008, 03:34 PM
that is insane... im curious to know how it all works out with the insurance company...

wish you the best...

fastredrider44
06-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Does the hoodlum have a dad? Would it be your brother in law's son I'm guessing... Why did he burn your garage down? The way it sounded to me is that he came out to steal gas, not to burn your garage down. And it seems like the insurance would make you press charges or something.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Insurance could write you a fat check, but things won't be the same, not everything can be replaced, and you're probably going to be out of a lot of time.

I feel sorry for you, there's not much more I can say than that.

KXRida
06-16-2008, 04:05 PM
wow I'd probably have a PFA on me by now because I'd still be beating his a*s if he wasn't dead already. Very sorry to hear that you lost all your toys and tools. I would be livid.

4punksdad
06-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Does the hoodlum have a dad? Would it be your brother in law's son I'm guessing... Why did he burn your garage down? The way it sounded to me is that he came out to steal gas, not to burn your garage down. And it seems like the insurance would make you press charges or something.

Thats why he hasn't been charged with arson. Right now he is only 16 and the maximum charge they can find for this is petit larseny and trespassing.

As for his dad.......................he doesn't know his biological father and he has had several guys he has called his stepdad. Apparently none of them have had enough balls to whip his az properly.

This turd is my wife's sister's kid to answer that question.

trx450r ryder
06-16-2008, 04:41 PM
man i am so sorry i hope the insurance company comes thru best wishes too ya

elementryder
06-16-2008, 04:51 PM
i would seriously take his arse ddep into the woods look him strait in the face and blow his brains out.

mx428
06-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
i would seriously take his arse ddep into the woods look him strait in the face and blow his brains out. Yeah, that would help the situation.:rolleyes:

sparksmakefire
06-16-2008, 05:14 PM
wow... i really hate people who steal gas. 8 years ago we had a guy that worked for us when we had our dairy farm and dad started noticing that our fuel tanks were going down a lot faster... well dad acted like him and mom went some place and dad got out down the driveway a ways and walked through the fields back to the house... well needless to say dad sat their and watched the tanks and the guy the guy filled up his car and about 5 5 gallon jugs of gas. then after mom got home dad went and talked to him... he denied it and dad told him he sat there and watched him and opened the van door and uncovered the gas jugs full of gas under a blanket and a couple bags of feed that were ours also... the guy got his *** kicked and lost his job in the same day. but we didnt have our barn burnt down, that happened about 2 years ago dad parked the dumptruck in there and a wire shorted out and caught the truck the barn and our 5th wheel camper on fire and burned completely down.

MX MaNiAc 06
06-16-2008, 05:27 PM
That is absolutely terrible. I hope he feels good about himself..

Rip_Tear
06-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Wow 4punks, I hope everything works out, I'm sure it will. Try not to kill the kid, I know I would have as soon as I knew it was him and seen him if that had happened to me.

Flyin-Low
06-16-2008, 06:45 PM
That's terrible, just looking at those pictures makes my stomach do flips.

I can somewhat relate, but not to that extent.

My drug addict, alcoholic, retard of a cousin was driving his car drunk and stoned out of his mind one night around 2am when he decided he needed to fill up. He tore across the lawn, drove to the back of the farm where the fuel tanks sit and attempted to back up to them. He managed to hit two and put some good dents in them and smash his tail light.

I woke up and saw the motion light was on in the back and panicked a bit. I woke my dad up to go check it out with me and we see a 26er sitting open on the top of the car, and him fueling up.. Of course his story was that he was going to pay for it in the morning.

The nerve some people have..

Robin Hood
06-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by sparksmakefire
wow... i really hate people who steal gas. 8 years ago we had a guy that worked for us when we had our dairy farm and dad started noticing that our fuel tanks were going down a lot faster... well dad acted like him and mom went some place and dad got out down the driveway a ways and walked through the fields back to the house... well needless to say dad sat their and watched the tanks and the guy the guy filled up his car and about 5 5 gallon jugs of gas. then after mom got home dad went and talked to him... he denied it and dad told him he sat there and watched him and opened the van door and uncovered the gas jugs full of gas under a blanket and a couple bags of feed that were ours also... the guy got his *** kicked and lost his job in the same day. but we didnt have our barn burnt down, that happened about 2 years ago dad parked the dumptruck in there and a wire shorted out and caught the truck the barn and our 5th wheel camper on fire and burned completely down.

X2

We had company credit at Hess a while back and we found out that 2 of our douche bag workers were filling up their cars + gas cans w/ our account. Charged us an extra 20 grand that year.

4punksdad - I can't believe you're so level-headed about everything. I would have gone insane haha. Best of luck and hopefully that punk gets what's coming to him.

TWISTED DINLI
06-16-2008, 08:39 PM
man im soooooo sorry to hear this. i cant even imagine this happening to me... i dont want too... that made me sick to my stomach when i saw those pics. very sorry to hear that. i would beat the crap out of ur nephew.
i hope the insurance comapnys come through for you.
Best wished for ya man sorry to hear that.

Nick110
06-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Dude I feel so bad for you, I thought my life was going ****ty but yours tops it. I would not be able to cope with out beating the chit out of someone. I will pray for you guys at church and hope for the best.

mittman
06-16-2008, 10:00 PM
man if it were me i would kick his @ss so hard it would make his nose bleed lol

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

hardtrailz400
06-17-2008, 10:51 AM
At least you and your family are not hurt or dead. He will get whats coming eventually.

Good Luck with all.

Quad18star
06-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Ah damn .... this sucks. Hopefully your insurance will come good on it and you'll be able to replace the items. I just hope none of Christophers stuff was in the garage .... that stuff is irreplaceable.

Best of luck with all.

REDRIDDER
06-17-2008, 12:10 PM
That's really hard to stomach. All those toys and tools gone burnt up by someone's carelessness I hope you get every Pennie you deserve for this unfortunate mishap. good luck and very very sorry to hear and see those pictures. best wishes to you from Redridder.

prittyboy95
06-17-2008, 04:05 PM
you no what i say **** all of u. u cant prove **** so post what u want but i would watch what u say and do because i will get u!!!!!

sparksmakefire
06-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by prittyboy95
you no what i say **** all of u. u cant prove **** so post what u want but i would watch what u say and do because i will get u!!!!!

great just what we need... an internet badass... im guessing your the moron who burnt his garage down? if your such a ****in badass im in terreton idaho come get some. i will be waiting on you to never show up. btw a plane ticket from TPA to SLC is about 650 trust me i just flew to tampa last weekend.

zukirules
06-17-2008, 04:29 PM

ooooooo, is this the big and bad arsinist we have on our hands??

Sorry to hear about this 4punks, that really sucks.

All I can say is paybacks a b!tch........

And did this kid actually make an account and post that, when his uncles on the site?? What a friggin retard on behalf of everything he's done.

ZeroLogic
06-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Admiting is the first step ma'am.

HtFoxChick
06-17-2008, 05:29 PM
I started out looking at the pics and...hmmm nice garage there!!! Then.....ughhh... Man would I be pissed!!!!:mad: Sorry he put you threw this ****!!!

06-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Hey man that really sucks if someone did that to us I would probably loose my mind because the things in my garage are the things I pretty much live for. About how much do you think you will loose in the end after insurance gives you money.

Quadfather
06-17-2008, 06:22 PM
I hope Nationwide steps up to the plate for you. I used to have 22 policies with them on various houses, cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ect.

Notice I said used to. They are the absolute worst when it comes time to cut you a check. They will do everything in their power to screw you over.

Good luck. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

06-17-2008, 07:25 PM

1. Pay attention in school, it'll take you way farther in life than pretending to be a badass does.

2. Learn to respect other's property and I'm sure you'll live past 20.

REDRIDDER
06-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I cant prove you did it but your uncle's motion camera sure can you little immature prick!

trx310R#24
06-17-2008, 10:35 PM
damn hes a dick!!! i would have been in jail if i was u!

Which 450?
06-18-2008, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Quadfather
I hope Nationwide steps up to the plate for you. I used to have 22 policies with them on various houses, cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ect.

Notice I said used to. They are the absolute worst when it comes time to cut you a check. They will do everything in their power to screw you over.

Good luck. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

Thats allllllll insurance companies, whenever they start screwing around you need to call a lawyer.

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 04:38 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see you are from tampa florida....................thats where this jerkoff used to live. Cody, if thats you posting this.............you will regret it someday.

PS...........you will be behind bars soon, and thats where the real bad boys are. We will see how tough you are then.

jcv400ex
06-18-2008, 04:39 AM
Damn Joe!!! I wouldn't be invited to any family reunions after that, that boy would be hurting!!! :(

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ah damn .... this sucks. Hopefully your insurance will come good on it and you'll be able to replace the items. I just hope none of Christophers stuff was in the garage .... that stuff is irreplaceable.

Best of luck with all.

yeah.....Christopher's atv was in the garage and so was a TRX250EX that belonged to my late nephew (one I actually liked & one that never burned down my garage). Those items are indeed irreplaceable.

Pappy
06-18-2008, 04:47 AM
Hey Joe, does this ****head use satelite internet? Thats what an ip trace shows, through hughesnet/directway

If it his him, let me know. And seeing his attitude, I will gladly make the 40 minute run to introduce myself.

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 05:36 AM
this guy is obviously in denial that he did anything wrong. I guess stealing from your family is OK according to him.

He has been jacking items from my house for quite some time. I started missing cigaretts first, then money, then gas, not to mention 2 chainsaws and 2 nail guns.

He is a boy in a mans body..................& I wish he would say to my face what he says here.

Pappy
06-18-2008, 05:45 AM
Its pretty easy to just say " hey, I needed a few gallons and borrowed them from uncle joe, and things went horribly wrong...IM SORRY!"

Ofcourse when your a low life scumbag that doesnt have the balls to atleast admit you made an error or own up to an accident, you might as well trade in what sack you have for a tampon to match the string hanging between your legs.

What a loser. Own up punk, its the first step to becoming a man.

Joe, sounds like you have a neice not a nephew. And junior, before you start threatening me, im 40 minutes from you and they will never find the pieces. Think hard before you try to be big and bad, some of us frankly just dont care ....unless you intend to come steal gas from us and burn down our garages:chinese:

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Its pretty easy to just say " hey, I needed a few gallons and borrowed them from uncle joe, and things went horribly wrong...IM SORRY!"

Ofcourse when your a low life scumbag that doesnt have the balls to atleast admit you made an error or own up to an accident, you might as well trade in what sack you have for a tampon to match the string hanging between your legs.

What a loser. Own up punk, its the first step to becoming a man.

Joe, sounds like you have a neice not a nephew. And junior, before you start threatening me, im 40 minutes from you and they will never find the pieces. Think hard before you try to be big and bad, some of us frankly just dont care....unless you intend to come steal gas from us and burn down our garages

:o :p :eek2:

laeger2fiddyr
06-18-2008, 06:23 AM
I just love how this dip says "they cant prove anything" but got his ugly mug on the motion camera!!! wow!! RETARD!!! oh i also love the pic of him in the car he wrecked!!! he even looks like a felon!! One ? for ya kid, You wanna be the husband or the wife???
Lets just see how bad u are after some big black dude makes u his beotch!!! MMMMM boy u sure gota purty mouth!!!!:)

sparksmakefire
06-18-2008, 06:43 AM
4punks sorry to see all those nice toys gone up in smoke. its a shame to see all that money burned up like that. as for his comment on here... you can use that along with his mugshot on the camera to send him to jail. some people are just like that and have no respect for themselves or anyone else in this world. he looks like a retarded ***** in the pictures you posted. but anyways. that was a killer toolbox!!! ive never seen one THAT big but an estimate of 30k in tools??? thats about the same ammount of tools we have. and we have a triple stack craftsman hunk of crap and another rolling box with them all. as for the toys. those can be replaced. it might cost some money to have them replaced and the new ones wont ever be the same as the old ones. sorry to hear about your cat also. if you were attached thats a shame and goodluck finding another cat thats close to the same. and tell your wifes sister to learn how to beat her kids ***. thats the problem with most parents nowadays... they use no disiplin even at 20 yrs old with a baby on the way if i even tried to steal gas from my uncle my parents would hunt me down and beat my ***. after my uncle got a hold of me. better make a life insurance policy though i think pappy might bring you some money :P

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 07:22 AM
even arsonists have a myspace page. The poser has a picture of my buddy Al as his icon............... :o

http://www.myspace.com/prittyboy95

notice the username.

sparksmakefire
06-18-2008, 07:31 AM
lol looks like someone knows his password too... unless he likes telling people hes gay and likes to watch gay porn????

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by sparksmakefire
lol looks like someone knows his password too... unless he likes telling people hes gay and likes to watch gay porn????

I wouldn't have a clue..............Isn't everything on the internet true? :rolleyes:

sparksmakefire
06-18-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
I wouldn't have a clue..............Isn't everything on the internet true? :rolleyes:

maybe on his myspace :P

Flynbryan19
06-18-2008, 12:09 PM
This kid looks like such a typical little punk wanna-be gangsta. :p He's a staight up tough guy. :rolleyes:

Its a shame this is the kinda responsibility and mentality kids today have. And he'll more than likely be a worthless punk bum for the rest of his life, because he never had anyone that taught him how he should act and respect other people's belongings. Unfortunately it'll be yours and my tax dollars that pay for his unemployeed or minimum wage salaried worthless butt to collect welfare for the rest of his life. Or......and this probably what will happen...... we'll be paying his room and board off and on in the local county jail.

Really a shame to see another kid choose to be a bum in life rather than stand up, grow up, and become a man and respectable part of society. Sorry to see what the little child did to your stuff 4punksdad. You'll unfortunately probably get to bring very little to him in the way of retrobution, but he will have to look you in the face every you see him and he'll know that you know what he did. Hope everything works out for ya man.

Benjithx
06-18-2008, 12:32 PM
I teared up a bit after seeing that toolbox photo.

4punksdad, Sorry about your loss, Build it back bigger and badder!

Sounds like this nephew of yours will get whats coming to him soon enough. If he is stealing from family then it is only a matter of time before he does something dumb as an adult that will put him where he belongs.

Cody, hang on to that soap Biatch!!!!

wilkin250r
06-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Joe, that really sucks. It seems that every family has one retard, (in my family, it's my little brother). In most situations, that one retard only costs you a old car that he wrecks, a couple hundred in a loan that you know will never be paid back, or bail. Unfortunately, in your case, it was a quarter million in garage, tools, and machines. :(

How does the insurance work, did you have each and every machine insured? I know if my garage burns down, my home-owners insurance doesn't cover my machines.

redzoomer
06-18-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry to see and hear this Joe! Sometimes family is a lot more trouble then they are worth!! I hope you get some satisfaction out of this somehow! He'll slip somewhere! :grr:

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Joe, that really sucks. It seems that every family has one retard, (in my family, it's my little brother). In most situations, that one retard only costs you a old car that he wrecks, a couple hundred in a loan that you know will never be paid back, or bail. Unfortunately, in your case, it was a quarter million in garage, tools, and machines. :(

How does the insurance work, did you have each and every machine insured? I know if my garage burns down, my home-owners insurance doesn't cover my machines.

I had coverage on 2 machines. The rest my homeowners might cover since we use them on the property occassionally. Unfortunately, my street bike will not be covered since I only had liability on it. It is a ton of trouble I know that.

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by redzoomer
I'm sorry to see and hear this Joe! Sometimes family is a lot more trouble then they are worth!! I hope you get some satisfaction out of this somehow! He'll slip somewhere! :grr:

couldn't be closer to the truth.

fastredrider44
06-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
And junior, before you start threatening me, im 40 minutes from you and they will never find the pieces.

Pappy, the more I read that you write, the more I think I like you. Now if I only knew what you looked like so I could holler at you at the next race that I'm at.

As for prittyboy95, The guilty say, "you can't prove chit" while the innocent say "I swear I didn't do it". You have got to be one of the dumbest punks I know, especially to get on here and have the balls to post after what you did.

4punksdad
06-18-2008, 03:39 PM

As for prittyboy95, The guilty say, "you can't prove chit" while the innocent say "I swear I didn't do it". You have got to be one of the dumbest punks I know, especially to get on here and have the balls to post after what you did.

amen brotha.

he has enough balls to go to church last Sunday and tell everyone it was a terrible accident and he was just "getting gas".
Stealing gas........................thats the fact. Apparently he didn't know who's house he was in when he was in church.

fastredrider44
06-18-2008, 04:53 PM
unbelieveable. The nerve some of these creeps have. My house has been broke into twice. Once by a couple of people that went to my old church and knew my sister well. The next by a retard up the road that I used to ride fourwheelers with when i was ten. For those of you who think it won't happen to you, think again. My house is completely hidden by woods, has a half mile long driveway, and we lock our gate when no one is home. I've been lucky, I've had money, shirts, and cds and, well, replaceable stuff stolen. Never any of my toys.

hskers82
06-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.As far as your nephew(if he is even considered that now) if he stays on the path he is on right now he will steal from the wrong person some day or night and he will end up taking a dirt nap,I like to call it Justice Served

wilkin250r
06-18-2008, 05:52 PM
unbelieveable. The nerve some of these creeps have. My house has been broke into twice. Once by a couple of people that went to my old church and knew my sister well. The next by a retard up the road that I used to ride fourwheelers with when i was ten.

Isn't that the worst part of it. It's always somebody you know. Every time out house was broken in to, it was always by somebody we knew (usually, my brother's friends).

Ruby Soho
06-18-2008, 06:49 PM
if i ever did something like that (which i would never do. but just saying) i would feel so bad. just because i love my toys as much as the next guy, and if that were to happen to me id be pretty pissed, and being the cause of it id feel so bad.

but then theres kids like him, who dont care.

STEVENJANNA
06-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Damn JOE, you're a much tougher man than I. What you've been through in recent years would have broken me. Losing the irreplaceable items is a shame, but if you look on the bright side, your nephew may have done you a favor. That garage was startin' to look a little "tight" so now you have an excuse to go bigger and now you can shop for a whole fleet of new toys.

4punksdad
06-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
Damn JOE, you're a much tougher man than I. What you've been through in recent years would have broken me. Losing the irreplaceable items is a shame, but if you look on the bright side, your nephew may have done you a favor. That garage was startin' to look a little "tight" so now you have an excuse to go bigger and now you can shop for a whole fleet of new toys.

every cloud has a silver lining................

I hope the insurance comes through quick. I have been burning money trying to replace things we need for every day operations. We will get through this in anticipation of the next challenge.

woodsracer882
06-19-2008, 11:14 PM
That really sucks! Sorry to hear about your loss.He'll get what he deserves someday.Hope everything works out well for ya.

Robin Hood
06-20-2008, 02:20 AM
Isn't that the worst part of it. It's always somebody you know. Every time out house was broken in to, it was always by somebody we knew (usually, my brother's friends).

So true. I had both of my Haro BMX bikes stolen by whom I thought were my good friends at the time. I swear when I found out who did it, I was literally speechless for hours. Such a shame. :(

Mxjunkie
06-20-2008, 10:43 AM

Common up to my way PA for a day or two and see how far you will get with that kind of additude bud! I'll kindly show you how we treat punks like yourself.. :macho Oh and by the way, nice way to look guilty?!

Sorry to see your loss 4punks, it's a shame a punkarse kid had to ruin all your toys... I guess he was too much of a COWARD to kindly ask if he could borrow some fuel. :rolleyes:

Giz400ex
06-21-2008, 05:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your losses. Sadly to say, you can never trust family. Family can be one of your biggest enemies and you don't even know it (most of it, jealous). I know your pissed and I would to but, if you take the matter in your own hands, you could be the person getting the crappy end of stick. Sooner or later it will catch up with him and somebody else with be doing that favor for ya.
Again, I hope everything goes smooth with the ins company!

NJ450rider
06-21-2008, 05:53 AM
Im sorry but if that happend to me, family or not the person responsible would be 6ft underground before nightfall. And im so not even kidding. Something like this would make it easy to carry out.

Hell id make them disappear for less than this.

bluebaron
06-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
Im sorry but if that happend to me, family or not the person responsible would be 6ft underground before nightfall. And im so not even kidding. Something like this would make it easy to carry out.

So prison for the rest of your life, because some ******* burnt down your garage?

I guess to me that would be little harsh, I would just beat the piss out of him, but then you got the whole he's a minor thing on your hands. Damn Laws

Which 450?
06-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron
So prison for the rest of your life, because some ******* burnt down your garage?

I guess to me that would be little harsh, I would just beat the piss out of him, but then you got the whole he's a minor thing on your hands. Damn Laws

But if people were allowed to retaliate like that there would be a whole lot less crime in this country.

250rAL
06-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Relative or not, he would never set foot on my property again.

NJ450rider
06-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Your not from Jerzey it wouldnt be that hard not to ever get caught. ;)

416exfreak
06-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Down here in the south, we have our ways of dealing with people like him. And let me tell you, he'd get killed for much, MUCH less than burning your shop down.:chinese:

Makes me wanna leave this crazy arse place...:ermm:

8my_Cash
06-23-2008, 12:36 PM
speakin of jersey..... people disapear for stuff like that here, if you catch my drift

trx310R#24
06-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by NJ450rider

now thats not smart you got to at least wait 3 months:rolleyes:

trx310R#24
06-24-2008, 01:12 AM
hey you can put him in the floor of your new garage :D

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 06:41 AM
The little turds parents & grandparents are nervous about all of the comments on here in regards to the boys safety. Trust me, I would like to kick his az more than anyone...............but he isn't worth the trouble. Besides that, he wouldn't learn a thing from it.

The garage demo & cleanup is underway...........we will rebuild it soon.

z-mann
06-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Wow... I hate to see this.. What I wonder is what the "lil turds" parents are doing to help you out ?

fastredrider44
06-24-2008, 10:16 AM
The little turds parents & grandparents are nervous about all of the comments on here in regards to the boys safety.

The garage demo & cleanup is underway...........we will rebuild it soon.

They should be worried, but at the same time, you're not any better than him if you go kick minor's ***. He will get what he has coming to him, wether it be from someone, jail, or God.

Keep us informed on the garage rebuild. Also, on what kind of luck you have with the insurance company.

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:44 PM
garage demolished today............rebuild starts tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures Cody

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:44 PM

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
what goes up must come down

Rootar
wow thats horrible,

but i think i know what your doing your gonna let it settle over for a couple years and when the lil chit is 18 you can take him out on the lake and and drown his ***

:devil:

could say he was tubing with no life jaket :ermm:

4punksdad

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:48 PM

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:49 PM
ever see a dumpster full of quads & bikes?

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
here the ghost of Cody can be seen in the forefront of the photo

4punksdad
06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
here is where my garage used to be...................I sure hope Cody is proud of himself. :rolleyes:

suzukigirl
06-24-2008, 11:00 PM

brings tears to my eyes...that sucks.....hope you get fully re-embersed for everything you lost...your dumb *** nephew will get what he deserves...karma's a real *****

wilkin250r
06-25-2008, 01:40 AM

Am I seeing this correctly? Did that little boil actually have the nerve to show up to the demolition?

4punksdad
06-25-2008, 04:29 AM
Am I seeing this correctly? Did that little boil actually have the nerve to show up to the demolition?

that was a joke............I still retain my sense of humor:macho

Cr85rRida
06-25-2008, 10:50 AM
that was a joke............I still retain my sense of humor:macho

You gotta, its the only way to get through all the bullsh*t with out going crazy. Hope everything works out for you sir.

Quad18star
06-25-2008, 02:22 PM

Go to that punks house , and scatter everything in that dumpster across his lawn and let him deal with the fees to bring it to the dump.

Quad18star
06-25-2008, 02:25 PM

If you look at the bright side of things ....... you now have one sweet burnout pad !!!!!! Just joking.

Hope everything comes through for you and you have a new garage built soon enough. Install a sprinkler system because of that douche of a nephew that you have.

fastredrider44
06-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Install a sprinkler system

Not a half bad idea.

4punksdad
06-26-2008, 04:26 AM
Go to that punks house , and scatter everything in that dumpster across his lawn and let him deal with the fees to bring it to the dump.

that would be doing him a favor................steel prices are way up.

Quad18star
06-26-2008, 08:49 AM
that would be doing him a favor................steel prices are way up.

You're right .... do you know anyone with a farm?? A dumpster full of cow ***** would work just as well if not better.

Any news from the insurance yet?

4punksdad
06-26-2008, 09:49 AM
You're right .... do you know anyone with a farm?? A dumpster full of cow ***** would work just as well if not better.

Any news from the insurance yet?

we got a check for the building rebuild..............but nothing for the contents yet. So far Nationwide has been very good to deal with. At this point, I recommend them highly. Lets hope it keeps going that way.

4punksdad
06-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Today is the little arsonist's birthday. If everyone has time, why not wish prittyboy95 a happy birthday? He is 17, one year away from being old enough to go to jail for his stupidity.:rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
06-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Enjoy that last year Cody. ;)

FreekShow
06-26-2008, 06:40 PM
if you caught him on camera cant you just turn him in to the police?

4punksdad
06-27-2008, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
if you caught him on camera cant you just turn him in to the police?

the police have the video

250r4life
07-01-2008, 06:52 PM
any updates from the insurance company in regards to the contents?

4punksdad
07-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
any updates from the insurance company in regards to the contents?

no money yet............hope they come through soon.

FreekShow
07-11-2008, 03:14 PM
so are the police looking for him?

4punksdad
07-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
so are the police looking for him?

they know where he is.............they will get him when they want him.

Ghost-Rider
07-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn that really sucks man, I remember when you posted a thread when you first got that tool box. Hope that dumb *** gets what he has coming.

4punksdad
07-17-2008, 06:37 AM
I learned last night that a rep from the fire dept actually has a video of the garage fire. Here is a you tube link..........its a bunch of fires, but the garage is in there about the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlJQTNna5w

STEVENJANNA
07-17-2008, 07:45 AM
It starts at 3:40.:(

Honda#4
07-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Interesting vid, one question though but it looks to be ok from pics but did the fire buckle the cement pad at all? looks to be ok. My aunt had her cabin burn down also by a bunch a drunk lowlifes all they found was a lighter at the scene, but somehow they managed to pull out the telephone poles that had gates on them, but my aunt rebuilt with another one they never locked the guys up who did it.

HUNT1940
07-17-2008, 11:13 AM
tell you what ,this kid looks like he's having way too much fun!!! the problem is nobodys kicked his ***..here in NJ he'd be swimmin with the fishs or his *** would belong to me for along time.:devil: or i just would plain old kick the livin $h!t out of him

i,m sorry for your lose and wish i could say well atleast nobody got hurt(if you know what i mean):devil:

tat2dguy01
07-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Joe, sounds like you have a neice not a nephew. And junior, before you start threatening me, im 40 minutes from you and they will never find the pieces. Think hard before you try to be big and bad, some of us frankly just dont care ....unless you intend to come steal gas from us and burn down our garages

please send pics and the pieces that are left to me....my dogs are really hungry!

07-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Makes me want to cry. Good luck!

Gray33
07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I respect you for not beating the Sh23t out of him...

First of all, why did he have to steal gas? If his mom drives a licion navagitor i think they wouldn't need to worry to much about gas?

Second of all times are rough right now with gas being has high as it is but you dont need to resort into stealing gas. I mean i will admit me and my family cant really afford to put gas in my truck so we just leave it sit until i get paid at the end of the month when i get paid. I dont go around stealing. And he must have alot of balls stealing from someone in his family and from someone who has done alot for him. Towing his car, pulling him on a tube? What is up with this kid?

4punksdad
11-12-2008, 05:19 AM
I got my motion camera back from the cops. I posted the actual video of my EX-wifes nephew starting the fire. Remember, he told us he stayed & put the fire out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/joeker360

4punksdad
11-12-2008, 05:40 AM
more you tube footage of the fire. This was created by the folks at the fire dept. There are several fires in this footage, you gotta watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlJQTNna5w

derekhonda
11-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Wow, I mean you really really have video proof he did it. When you first said you had it on a camera I am thinking that its grainy and wont really prove much, you can see him clearly. Tell me the cops are gonna lock him away for a few years and make him pay you restitution?

4punksdad
11-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Wow, I mean you really really have video proof he did it. When you first said you had it on a camera I am thinking that its grainy and wont really prove much, you can see him clearly. Tell me the cops are gonna lock him away for a few years and make him pay you restitution?

neither. he got probation & community service.

Flynbryan19
11-12-2008, 08:05 AM
neither. he got probation & community service.

He must be a minor..... If he were 18 or older his happy butt would be in jail. Got love the "card" minors are able to pull.:rolleyes:

brian76708
11-12-2008, 09:54 AM
i can see your frustration with this kid especially since he was steeling gas started a fire and then just took off what a jacka**

4punksdad
11-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by brian76708
i can see your frustration with this kid especially since he was steeling gas started a fire and then just took off what a jacka**

I am not pissed anymore...........life goes on.

NPelletier
11-12-2008, 05:13 PM
wow...talk about catching him red handed...glad everything is coming out nicely, i saw the WIP picsof the new garage...good luck man. :ermm: :D

4punksdad
11-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
wow...talk about catching him red handed...glad everything is coming out nicely, i saw the WIP picsof the new garage...good luck man. :ermm: :D

I would post new garage pics................but I don't want my soon to be ex-wife to see them & take inventory for the divorce proceedings. :)

more pics in 9 1/2 months! LOL

but I will post a pick of my new hyabusa my kids bought me for my birthday!

250r(quadman19)
11-12-2008, 05:37 PM
man i'm so sorry that happened. i almost wanted to throw up when i saw the pictures, but like you said, life goes on and it's the only thing to do. hopefully everything works out for you and that moron gets whats comin to him!