PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Stuntcockracing!!!

rollie
06-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Here's a few picture of the brake pedal i won!, man this thing is awesome, real beefy, Its going to go to great use this season!!
Thanks again

rollie
06-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Support those who support you.

pro-rider46
06-15-2008, 03:04 PM
yeah bens a great guy. he is very generous to the atvriders community.

Benjithx
06-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks guys!!!

Rollie,
Looks sweet!!!

How do you like the feel?

400exrapes
06-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
yeah bens a great guy. he is very generous to the atvriders community.

yeah agreed i wont his other little contest and i'll be loading my quad up with stuntcock racing stickers too!!!

rollie
06-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Benjithx
Thanks guys!!!

Rollie,
Looks sweet!!!

How do you like the feel?

I havent got the chance to ride with it yet, i went riding nd when i came back it was on my door step! haha

Sitting in it feels much more comfordable, the teeth are much bigger! can't wait to test it out this weekend

Benjithx
06-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I think you will like it.

We bought one a while ago, early in the build when the bike was still running and I was able to try it out. The kickstart would hang up on it and then whip up and hit your shins. Riding with it was really nice though and we ended up sending that one back to Pro Armor and they sent us a new one (Yours).

Let us know how you like it when you get a chance to ride.

400exrapes
06-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Benjithx
I think you will like it.

We bought one a while ago, early in the build when the bike was still running and I was able to try it out. The kickstart would hang up on it and then whip up and hit your shins. Riding with it was really nice though and we ended up sending that one back to Pro Armor and they sent us a new one (Yours).

Let us know how you like it when you get a chance to ride.

i hate when that happens to your shins, it hurtss. and did you get the 450r running yet?

Benjithx
06-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Yeah, it hurts a lot!

As for Project Black.... we had some progress, take a look at the main thread