PDA

View Full Version : exhaust advice 08 honda 450R

222HRC450R
06-15-2008, 01:06 PM
I have a 08 honda 450R with a hrc kit and now want to upgrade the xhaust. I have been looking at the trinity stage IV or something from pro ciruit. Looking for advice on what works the best on 450.

06-15-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Dasa

06-15-2008, 05:33 PM
i have a wb pro aluminum 2 full system on my 06 and it made a big difference...my friend had a one of the other top brands and there was absolutely no difference

i am trading the bike in so i am selling the exhaust...it is powdercoated black with fire red mounts...repacked last year...send me your email if you are interested...
$275 shipped

TheNewn
06-15-2008, 06:41 PM
I'd going to have to go with Dasa as well...for the full system.

If you're looking for a slip on (because you already have the HRC header) you should go with HMF in my opinion.

This site will give it to you for $199 brand new. A Great deal.

http://www.motoxoutlet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=912

Can't beat that.

motosport67
06-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Dasa was not been around that long and there exhaust looks big and ugly, I had a HMF and it was great when it lasted. it gave me allot of top end to mid range, they only thing was it did not last that long after about two years I through it away because it was all discolored and a hole blew out the side of it from where there wielded it.

I now have the motoworks full system and from the shootout that is one of the best exhausts you can buy for it, they are not that big yet because they are a newer company like Dasa but there stuff is nice and they have great customer service

scuzz
06-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Trinity pipes work awesome, they just fit like crap.

I had an HMF and was really pleased with it.

Dasa is also VERY nice, but you have to make sure you keep on top of the packing. I've tried for about an hour now to find the picture of what they look like when the packing goes out, but I can't.

222HRC450R
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by motosport67
Dasa was not been around that long and there exhaust looks big and ugly, I had a HMF and it was great when it lasted. it gave me allot of top end to mid range, they only thing was it did not last that long after about two years I through it away because it was all discolored and a hole blew out the side of it from where there wielded it.

I now have the motoworks full system and from the shootout that is one of the best exhausts you can buy for it, they are not that big yet because they are a newer company like Dasa but there stuff is nice and they have great customer service

Yeah I looked up Dasa and did not care for how the system looks at all. I will have to look into motoworks, I have not heard that much about them yet. Thanks for the info

222HRC450R
06-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
Trinity pipes work awesome, they just fit like crap.

I had an HMF and was really pleased with it.

Dasa is also VERY nice, but you have to make sure you keep on top of the packing. I've tried for about an hour now to find the picture of what they look like when the packing goes out, but I can't.

My girlfriend has the trinity on her 450 and I love the sound of that thing, it stands out from the rest. I want the most power I can get but at the same time want the aggressive sound.

222HRC450R
06-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by TheNewn
I'd going to have to go with Dasa as well...for the full system.

If you're looking for a slip on (because you already have the HRC header) you should go with HMF in my opinion.

This site will give it to you for $199 brand new. A Great deal.

http://www.motoxoutlet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=912

Can't beat that.

Thanks for the link, that is by far the best price I have come across yet.

Hondamaster5505
06-19-2008, 08:30 AM
I don't know about this, it's just what ive seen.

In the Moto-X championship, it seems like all the 250's were running the Pro-Circut Ti-4.

Dont know much about the 250 or 450 exhaust's, just what ive seen