PDA

View Full Version : 250R parts

D Bergstrom
06-14-2008, 04:34 PM
I have the following 250R parts for sale. All are off a 1986. Can e-mail pics.

Eyeball engineering swingarm. Few chips in powder coat, other then that in good shape. It has 87 skid plate mounts on it. Includes pivot bearings. Also have a AC racing skid plate that I cut to fit the 86 linkage, if you want that I will include it also. $175 shipped.

Front hubs, no bearings or spacers. $30 shipped

Set of cases, polished, with bearings and seals. Chain side was repaired by previous owner. (threw a chain) Clutch side has a transmission bearing that does not fit in real tight. You still have to tap it in, but it is not a real snug fit. I ran it like this for two years with out a problem. Do not know what they would be worth, make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. SOLD!!!

Clutch side cover, polished. Check bolt was stripped and larger bolt JB welded in place by previous owner. I also have the polished water pump cover to go with it. $40 shipped.

Polishing on the cases/covers probably needs a little touch up. I am just to lazy to do it.

If I find anything else I will add it to the list. I will accept paypal only. Any questions, let me know.

Doug

wayne0169
06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
pm sent

D Bergstrom
06-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by wayne0169
pm sent

Replied.

D Bergstrom
06-17-2008, 08:19 AM
Case halves have been sold. Make me a offer on the rest, I just want it all gone.

Doug