jesseweaver
06-14-2008, 02:40 PM
lol watch this dude huck a cliff on his 3 wheeler. this guys got balls :eek2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R0y-MisgQj8

pro-rider46
06-14-2008, 02:54 PM
i hope you know that was a dummy

06-14-2008, 03:17 PM
yeah its a dummy and its easy to see, not sure thats 300 feet either. 300 feet is pretty far

Ripitupfilms
06-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46

your a genius . who cares that was funny.

deathman53
06-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I can't watch any more!!! Another idiot giving people amo that 3 wheelers are dangerous and more reason to crush them. That kid was riding w/o any safety gear, calling an extreme jump, barley leaving the ground and the father seamed just as much of an idiot. I ride 3 wheelers, safely, do most all jumps that the quad guys do and even pass them at times. This crap is like a slap in my face to everything I work toward, breaking the myth that 3 wheelers/trikes are death traps.

Flyin-Low
06-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
I can't watch any more!!! Another idiot giving people amo that 3 wheelers are dangerous and more reason to crush them. That kid was riding w/o any safety gear, calling an extreme jump, barley leaving the ground and the father seamed just as much of an idiot. I ride 3 wheelers, safely, do most all jumps that the quad guys do and even pass them at times. This crap is like a slap in my face to everything I work toward, breaking the myth that 3 wheelers/trikes are death traps.

Did you watch the same video? What kid? What father? And barely leaving the ground?!

And I don't think the majority of people care how safe you think three wheelers are.. There was a reason they stopped making them, much the same reason as they stopped making ATVs with no suspension.

BLU82
06-14-2008, 06:01 PM
I can't watch any more!!! Another idiot giving people amo that 3 wheelers are dangerous and more reason to crush them. That kid was riding w/o any safety gear, calling an extreme jump, barley leaving the ground and the father seamed just as much of an idiot. I ride 3 wheelers, safely, do most all jumps that the quad guys do and even pass them at times. This crap is like a slap in my face to everything I work toward, breaking the myth that 3 wheelers/trikes are death traps. Dude what you talking about. No actual person even rode anything in that video. There was no father or kid. All they did was throw an old three wheeler down a cliff with a dummy straped to it. Haha I posted the exact same time as the guy above me lol:blah:

Flyin-Low
06-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by BLU82
Dude what you talking about. No actual person even rode anything in that video. There was no father or kid. All they did was throw an old three wheeler down a cliff with a dummy straped to it. Haha I posted the exact same time as the guy above me lol:blah:

Ahh, well you know what they say. Great minds think alike!

06-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
And I don't think the majority of people care how safe you think three wheelers are.. There was a reason they stopped making them, much the same reason as they stopped making ATVs with no suspension.

The reason they stopped maked atv's with no suspension was just technological advancement. The reason they stopped making three wheelers was because the Consumer Product Safety Commission was making threats and lawsuits loomed overhead, they had the chance to make the manufactures business dead if they wanted to and after several legal battles they signed an agreement in 1987 saying they would not make any more three wheelers for Ten years, and as of 1997 the ban has been lifted and guess what? There has been no attempt since to renew the ban. If they were really that bad don't you think they would have called for an extension on the agreement? Nope, so if Honda wanted to get out its old blue prints and start manufacturing them again, they are free to. ATV's are only as safe as the person riding them. Back in the 70's and 80's they didn't have leatt braces either, or the quality of full faced helmets and other saftey gear.

jesseweaver
06-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46

haha yea i know, still thought it was kinda funny

"pro circut suspensions hooking up nice, dunlaps are excellent. altitude looks good, weather we dont care about.... thats nothin, thats a walk in the park ill do it...":D

deathman53
06-15-2008, 07:28 PM
did you watch the other video's that guy had??? If you did, you will see what I'm talking about.

Robin Hood
06-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Great video hahaha

WhiteZrider
06-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Shouldve done a no hander :p

jesseweaver
06-15-2008, 09:08 PM
did you watch the other video's that guy had??? If you did, you will see what I'm talking about.

are you watching the same video as us? this guy only has 1 video and thats the one were watching:confused:

jesseweaver
06-15-2008, 09:11 PM
and i bet that thing still runs fine after the fall... hondas:macho