PDA

View Full Version : Irish Valley MX Park. Paxinos, Pa.

TRXNICK
06-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Has anyone gone to Irish Valley in recent times? I only live about an hour from there and was thinking of going on Sunday. I was wondering if it is as nice as they say it is on there site. How difficult are the tracks there? Thanks in advance.

deathman53
06-14-2008, 04:22 PM
they still are dirtbike only??

TRXNICK
06-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Doesn't say anything about no quads allowed on there web site. Just said no quads were allowed before the hare scramble. I called them and I'am waiting for them to call me back. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. Looks like a nice facility and is close to the house.

TRXNICK
06-14-2008, 11:00 PM
Got a call from the owner tonite. They do allow quads! Opening at 9am tomorrow open till 7pm. I will be heading out there about 9-10 am. Little over an hour drive for me. I'll be riding my LTR white with One Ind. grafics and a red Dodge pick-up. Hopefully meet up with someone from here.

TRXNICK
06-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Heading out early in the morning. Hope to be ther ewhen they open the gate. Anybody else going? I'll be on my LTR white w/ one industries camo grafics. Come over and say hey.

TRXNICK
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Just got back from IVMX Park. What a beautiful place. Tracks are well groomed and no rocks. There was only two other guys there on quads tho. Would be nice to see more quads. Planning on going back in two weeks. Hope to see some more guys there from this site.