PDA

View Full Version : NEW 2009 Models: 1000cc Side X Side

Ralph
06-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Check out the homepage for some brand new ATV and UTV Models including a 1000cc UTV

Ralph
06-12-2008, 10:22 PM
:)

http://atvriders.com

Ralph
06-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Sport Model:D

Quad18star
06-13-2008, 06:20 AM
I've never really been a Cat fan because most of their bikes weigh a ton , but the MudPro looks pretty sweet. HL 28" MST tires, snorkled , good clutching , amazing ground clearance ....

I'm anxious to see how they perform.

Ralph
06-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I've never really been a Cat fan because most of their bikes weigh a ton , but the MudPro looks pretty sweet. HL 28" MST tires, snorkled , good clutching , amazing ground clearance ....

I'm anxious to see how they perform.

The Mud Pro does look very cool! I also think something like the TRV models would be very cool because of all the little features. Passenger Hand Warmers! I dont think the gf could find anything to complain about on that...

Quad18star
06-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
The Mud Pro does look very cool! I also think something like the TRV models would be very cool because of all the little features. Passenger Hand Warmers! I dont think the gf could find anything to complain about on that...

Come on Ralph ... you know just as well as I do ... the girlfriends will always complain no matter what all the little options are .... they always do ... it's just " In their Nature" :p :devil:

Is this where Pappy is gone ?? I remember him saying that we was heading west this week ... was it to cover the Cat release??

Ralph
06-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Come on Ralph ... you know just as well as I do ... the girlfriends will always complain no matter what all the little options are .... they always do ... it's just " In their Nature" :p :devil:

Is this where Pappy is gone ?? I remember him saying that we was heading west this week ... was it to cover the Cat release??

So true,

Im not sure were pappy went. I dont think it was for the AC Stuff. I know harlen mentioned it but i cant seem to remember...

Pappy
06-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
So true,

Im not sure were pappy went. I dont think it was for the AC Stuff. I know harlen mentioned it but i cant seem to remember...

top secret mission, yall will find out when we are allowed to pony up the intell:devil:

"we came, we rode and they rock" and i cant say no'mo:blah: