PDA

View Full Version : This makes me fkn' sick.

Flyin-Low
06-12-2008, 09:01 PM
If it's a repost, sorry. But I couldn't go without saying something after seeing it.

This is what ruins the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfWUXsbr7w&NR=1

honda250xman
06-12-2008, 09:10 PM
was this shot in compton? these guys are so stupid. but how did then not get caught? they were on the freakin interstate. nonetheless it was a pretty sick wheelie for a long way but these guys are idiots. it amazes me how people like these goons dont get caught

Exrider434
06-12-2008, 09:13 PM
at least they have sick wheelie skills :rolleyes:

Flyin-Low
06-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Exrider434
at least they have sick wheelie skills :rolleyes:

I'd like to wheelie my bat right into their teeth.

Seano300ex
06-12-2008, 09:19 PM
wow i wish i would see that on the road one day, i would deff run over one of DEM hoots. real long wheely tho

ALAMX37
06-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Your avatar is you, I am assuming wheelieing down the street. That is very hipocritical. Now I agree 100% these guys are most def retarded. IMO though atv's have no place on the road, plus road rash burns like hell.

pro-rider46
06-12-2008, 09:22 PM
ive seen that before, they are a bunch of hoodlems

pro-rider46
06-12-2008, 09:24 PM
im pretty sure that flyin lows avatar is going down a very rural road, i saw his videos before and its a pretty rural road he rode that wheelie down.

Flyin-Low
06-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
im pretty sure that flyin lows avatar is going down a very rural road, i saw his videos before and its a pretty rural road he rode that wheelie down.

Yep you're correct, thanks pro-rider. It was the road my house is on, which is a dead end just past the intersection. It has five houses on it and maybe sees tops five cars a day lol. So it's a bit different in my case but to be perfectly correct yes ALAMX37 I was breaking the law and I am hypocritical if you wish to say that.

I might as well ride into town and bust gnarly wheelies down the middle of the street with lines of cars behind me and no helmet.

:rolleyes:

Robin Hood
06-12-2008, 09:40 PM
I would get banned from these forums if I vented about how much I hate watching **** like that.

Exrider434
06-12-2008, 09:45 PM
i wonder why? :rolleyes:

06-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Personally this video does not make me sick at all I love watching those guys they are crazy and really good. Keep them coming it is a pretty funny video of guys on sick bikes and that 400ex is nice also.

Exrider434
06-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by RoadRidin450r
Personally this video does not make me sick at all I love watching those guys they are crazy and really good. Keep them coming it is a pretty funny video of guys on sick bikes and that 400ex is nice also.

Thats not the point though, Yea they do have some gnarly wheelie skills, but there is a time and place for that to be done and in the middle of a busy road with no helmets isnt the place for that. I could understand a quieter road like Flyin-Low said, but i mean come on in the middle of a busy road like that? Thats doing nothing but give our sport a bad name, and more fuel for the people trying to get rid of us.

YAMERNA
06-12-2008, 10:23 PM
i hate people like this at least there making the dirt bikers look bad to......and shure there good a wheelies i would like to see them on a mx track..........that could make a funney video

Giz400ex
06-13-2008, 04:57 AM
Personally this video does not make me sick at all I love watching those guys they are crazy and really good. Keep them coming it is a pretty funny video of guys on sick bikes and that 400ex is nice also. I agree, I actually enjoyed it and thought is was pretty amazing:D To me, that takes balls to do that in the city plus that is the longest wheely I ever seen, very impressive. You have to understand that there city people and they really don't care. The interstate part, didn't mind that but in the beginning which looked like in the city, I would get a little pissed because of the congestion of cars ect.... Someone could of got ran over or hit or something. I don't look at it as it damaging the sport, I look at it more as it damaging the opinions of those types of city people, which will always be negative.

KXRida
06-13-2008, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by YAMERNA
i hate people like this at least there making the dirt bikers look bad to......and shure there good a wheelies i would like to see them on a mx track..........that could make a funney video

Hey ***** bag. We're all in the same sport. It doesn't matter if it's a bike or a quad. I believe I saw a yellow 400ex in there did I not?

fofity
06-13-2008, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
I agree, I actually enjoyed it and thought is was pretty amazing:D To me, that takes balls to do that in the city plus that is the longest wheely I ever seen, very impressive. You have to understand that there city people and they really don't care. The interstate part, didn't mind that but in the beginning which looked like in the city, I would get a little pissed because of the congestion of cars ect.... Someone could of got ran over or hit or something. I don't look at it as it damaging the sport, I look at it more as it damaging the opinions of those types of city people, which will always be negative.

thats true, i've seen people in the city doing similar and even dumber things on street bikes and most of the reactions i see are people taking pictures and pointing, i guess most are just immune to stupid f***s on the road and naturally drive more alert. i don't think it will change that many minds, only make the people madder who already hate quads,street/dirt bikes because i know if i seen that theres no way i would be pissed, if i wasn't driving i would probably try to watch it for as long as i can.

06-13-2008, 08:58 AM
seen the video before, deffinately the longest wheelie I have seen. They arent ruining the sport IMO because they arent riding like its a sport they are just some guys that can only wheelie and they arent doing anything more. What ruins the sport is more like race type riding on streets or being a d-bag and pissing people off because you think your all that and so cool.

Scro
06-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
seen the video before, deffinately the longest wheelie I have seen. They arent ruining the sport IMO because they arent riding like its a sport they are just some guys that can only wheelie and they arent doing anything more. What ruins the sport is more like race type riding on streets or being a d-bag and pissing people off because you think your all that and so cool.

That makes sense to everyone on this site. But, for the typical "outsider", they won't differentiate between a racer and somebody goofing off. They see a quad and automatically think bad, no matter what they are doing.

KXRida
06-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Scro
That makes sense to everyone on this site. But, for the typical "outsider", they won't differentiate between a racer and somebody goofing off. They see a quad and automatically think bad, no matter what they are doing.

exactly. When I see street bikes and stuff doing it, I love it, but quads and bikes... no way. Hence the name "dirt bike." lol If a person would see a street bike going down the street on a wheelie, they'd probably just shake it off and say there dumb. When a person see's a quad going down the street on a wheelie, they usually call the cops. See the bias? We're (well most of us) are guilty of riding on the streets, but stuff like in that video kills the sport.

ZeroLogic
06-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Dumbasses, anyone got a banana?

beaker1214
06-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Yeah there is a place to show off skills like that....but not in the middle of a f'n city. If you think thats cool your a idiot for lack of better words bc you don't realize what that does to our sport as a whole. Cops see stuff like that and you think they are impressed?....No. In the end the government looks at that too and they don't understand that there are normal people that just like to ride and obey the laws...thats the very reason you see petitions on this forum trying to keep a certain county's legal just to be able to store their atv's in town. They figure that its better to just eliminate the whole problem of people riding in town, by just not allowing them there at all.....Something to think about when you think that stuff is cool....maybe your town could be the next one to ban them. Just obey the laws and things will be better for us, I mean could you imagine if we could legally ride on the rodes, that would be awesome with the way that gas is, but its not that way now. Maybe one day who knows, I know some towns already allow it, which kudos to you if thats the situation!!

06-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

ROFL!

06-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Haha I think the reaction of some of you guys is even funnier then these guys choosing their riding spots. I do not see how they are ruining the sport there will always be mx tracks places to ride woods at and all that stuff they are just putting their own life at risk or else putting themselves up for the risk of being cought by the cops. I ride on the roads 50% of the time and I have yet to think I am ruining the sport or anything I personally don't care if a cop wants to follow me or else chase me I just wave at them and they wave back most of the time. If I lived where these guys lived I doubt I would ride on those roads because they are at a much greater risk of falling off and getting run over or else caught.

Warnerade
06-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Dumbasses, anyone got a banana? I got a bundle, why?

Motocox
06-13-2008, 12:56 PM
I bet dem bikes is stolen.

dehner47
06-13-2008, 01:30 PM
some of you are correct with your opinions of thes idoits riding with no helmets.and some of you are some racist dudes also.so what if there in the city.and so what if there not wearing helmets.is that your kid out there.i don tthink so.so why get your panties in a bunch about a bunch of fools somewhere that you dont even know doing wheels done the street that your not driving on.i agree.no helmets,stupid.but remember,there from the city.they dont have mx tracks,rural roads,ect.thats all they know.hey,could be worse.they could be out robbin,rapin,and piliging.right or wrong.some of yall,not all are taking that video way to far.and as for the dude who says lets see them on a mx track.you'd be suprised.some of those city kids can hall the mail on a mx track.a bit wide open and scary,but they aint scared to crash.besides,they probably cant ride a mx track.one cause they dont have any in the inner city,and two,thats not what there into.i'm sure if they saw a video of yall knuckleheads they'd laugh at you to for wearing funny outfits and paying all that $$$ to crash and break your bikes.its what they do.would love to see ya all go to the hood were there from and see how you adapt..

sorry for the rant.just my 2 cents.back to the wheelie hating :devil:

KXRida
06-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Haha I think the reaction of some of you guys is even funnier then these guys choosing their riding spots. I do not see how they are ruining the sport there will always be mx tracks places to ride woods at and all

How do you figure? Starting doing some research. Places are closing all the time. Bike wise, ofcourse there will always be tracks, but ever wonder why it's so hard to find a decent quad track anymore? BPG is by far one of the best on the east coast. Heck most tracks only allow quads to run one day or not at all. State forests are not allowing riders anymore. How do you figure we'll all have a place to ride? :confused:

dehner47
06-13-2008, 01:36 PM

thats the kind of racist comments that are uncalled for and get threads shut down.comments like that is what give quads a bad name.remember,some people still think that quad racers are driving 4X4 quads,chewing tabacco,wearing cover alls,and waving confederate flags.but then again,maybe there right after they read comments like that..

Hondamaster5505
06-13-2008, 01:39 PM
I think those guy's are idiots, but...

They are called All-Terrain-Vehicles, arent they? Road is a terrain:devil: lol

06-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
How do you figure? Starting doing some research. Places are closing all the time. Bike wise, ofcourse there will always be tracks, but ever wonder why it's so hard to find a decent quad track anymore? BPG is by far one of the best on the east coast. Heck most tracks only allow quads to run one day or not at all. State forests are not allowing riders anymore. How do you figure we'll all have a place to ride? :confused:

I don't pay much attention to other places closing down I have only loaded my quad to go somewhere else to ride maybe 2-5 times and it was dumb so there is nothing wrong with where I ride here with all of the land we have and I can ride the road for 15 minutes and get on trails that you cannot cover in a weekend so I figure I am one of the lucky ones.

Warnerade
06-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
thats the kind of racist comments that are uncalled for and get threads shut down.comments like that is what give quads a bad name.remember,some people still think that quad racers are driving 4X4 quads,chewing tabacco,wearing cover alls,and waving confederate flags.but then again,maybe there right after they read comments like that.. that kind of comment gives quad riders a bad name? wtf is wrong with asking if anyone has a bananana? maybes he hungry.

anyone got some koolaid?

06-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
that kind of comment gives quad riders a bad name? wtf is wrong with asking if anyone has a bananana? maybes he hungry.

anyone got some koolaid?

mmm yeah wish i had a glass right now

06-13-2008, 02:27 PM
that kind of comment gives quad riders a bad name? wtf is wrong with asking if anyone has a bananana? maybes he hungry.

anyone got some koolaid?

Actually it is not nacsracer is right it is the guy who said it is racist being racist because he took it as a racist comment and not literally.

NPelletier
06-13-2008, 02:42 PM
if i was driving down the road and i saw a bunch of kids with no helmets, proper safety gear, and riding in the middle of the road totally egnoring laws and the saftey of the cars and trucks theyre almost running off the road, i would deffinitely run their arses down, i dont care if theyre black, white, green, purple, or pocadot, they shouldnt be disgracing our sport with theyre stupidity.

06-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
if i was driving down the road and i saw a bunch of kids with no helmets, proper safety gear, and riding in the middle of the road totally egnoring laws and the saftey of the cars and trucks theyre almost running off the road, i would deffinitely run their arses down, i dont care if theyre black, white, green, purple, or pocadot, they shouldnt be disgracing our sport with theyre stupidity.

Oh my here we go with disgracing our sport again. What the hell does it matter worry about yourself and not other people. If they want to do it then let them you are not a cop or their parents and have no authority over them. Oh and 10 spelling mistakes, good job buddy!:rolleyes: Seems like our sport is disgraced more with kids who don't attend any type of educational environments then kids who break a few laws.

07250ex
06-13-2008, 02:59 PM
thats the kind of racist comments that are uncalled for and get threads shut down.comments like that is what give quads a bad name.remember,some people still think that quad racers are driving 4X4 quads,chewing tabacco,wearing cover alls,and waving confederate flags.but then again,maybe there right after they read comments like that..

i was just about to quote another guy and say that .. but im sure theres still plenty of gun toting red necks on here were on a world wide (well at least continent wide forum) you're bound to have red necks and all other types of people .. now while i do indeed say many racist things (not really racist just the N-bomb and some other stuff) i dont do it on a messaging board for the fact that you dont know how much of a softie all the turds on the internet are and how much offense they'll take to it .. i can get away with saying what ever i want though im bois with some black kids

ALAMX37
06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
I mean no harm flyin low and I understand your point, I didn't realize the scenario, just happened to catch my eye. But in this case they should all be beaten by the cops and arrested IMO. I bet it wouldn't take them long to get run over intentionally in my part of the country. Lets just say there's no much leniency towards being a dumbass around here.

07250ex
06-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Actually it is not nacsracer is right it is the guy who said it is racist being racist because he took it as a racist comment and not literally.

dude shut the hell up .. why for ****s sake would he randomly ask for a banana .. say some of us do have some bananas how the hell are you going to get it through the mail 5 days later? its quite obvious ... if he had said fried chicken or kool aid like he did it would equate to the same thing

Warnerade
06-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
dude shut the hell up .. why for ****s sake would he randomly ask for a banana .. say some of us do have some bananas how the hell are you going to get it through the mail 5 days later? its quite obvious ... if he had said fried chicken or kool aid like he did it would equate to the same thing im going to go ahead and speak for zerologic, im guessing he was stating his opinion..and his opinion was he was hungry, probably for a banana...

I was simply thirsty for some koolaid...i got some shortly after I asked...

wanna take it as a racist comment? be my gues...I think your late for your meeting in the middle of the woods tonight...

NPelletier..why would you run them down? Would you simply tell them to stop egg noring the safety laws? or would you take matters into your own hands and beat them down dor disgracing your sport?

its a shame, this is gonna be locked and deleted soon:(

krt400ex
06-13-2008, 03:43 PM
back roads or neighborhoods is understandable, but they are a-holes to the greatest extent of the words

ALAMX37
06-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Banana - Monkey, it took me a while.
Rotfl, that is too dang funny. Of course it's a racist statement it dont take a mildly retarded person to figure that out.
And for the record I am racist if you act like the people seen here, black, white, yellow, I dont care theses people are idiots, nuff said.

07250ex
06-13-2008, 05:22 PM
im going to go ahead and speak for zerologic, im guessing he was stating his opinion..and his opinion was he was hungry, probably for a banana...

I was simply thirsty for some koolaid...i got some shortly after I asked...

wanna take it as a racist comment? be my gues...I think your late for your meeting in the middle of the woods tonight...

NPelletier..why would you run them down? Would you simply tell them to stop egg noring the safety laws? or would you take matters into your own hands and beat them down dor disgracing your sport?

its a shame, this is gonna be locked and deleted soon:(

Nah man it ain't night yet ... but that makes absolutely no sense just thought id let you know

honda4life72
06-13-2008, 05:23 PM
i could out ride all of them :devil:

seriously they all look like a bunhc of monkeys on quads and dirtbikes. thinkin there cool cuz they can ride wheelies. wow :rolleyes:

Warnerade
06-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Nah man it ain't night yet ... but that makes absolutely no sense just thought id let you know of course it doesnt...stay in school

YAMERNA
06-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey ***** bag. We're all in the same sport. It doesn't matter if it's a bike or a quad. I believe I saw a yellow 400ex in there did I not?

KXRida thanxs i love you too.............i love america too cause last time i checked i was entiteld to my own opinion or i mite just be ignerent what ever the case be THANKS!!!!!!

rossignoldude81
06-13-2008, 06:29 PM

so first of all, there is nothing wrong with all of the things that you listed as being a redneck. thats pretty stereotypical which is what a lot of the people on this thread are complaining about, calling them "racists". so if you want to make stereotypical comments like that about rednecks dont be upset and throw a temper tantrum when other people say stuff like that about blacks.

all the people here are doing is making their own opinions known. whether you agree with them or not, you arent going to change their views and they obviously wont change yours. so just get the boys some watermelon and a 40 of colt 45 and stop *****in

trxwannbe
06-13-2008, 06:52 PM

anyone got some koolaid?

you might be ghetto if you think red is a flavor of kool aid

SLAVERY: gettin **** done

416exfreak
06-13-2008, 06:55 PM
My views would be considered radical... So I'll just leave this thread and pretend I never saw it...:chinese:

CHAR250R
06-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Very interesting thread. I like the banana and Kool Aid comments. I'm a racist just like all you other people on here. You people that say you are not racist, are the biggest ones. Whites don't like the blacks. Blacks don't like the whites. It's been going on forever, and will continue to go on forever. There is always a reason to dislike someone.

Back to the thread....

Sure the guys in the vid got some skills. They can all wheelie better than me. The quads and dirt bikes should not be on the road. If they were going to a spot to ride, I wouldn't care. They are out in the road (not a side road, but a busy main road) goofing off endangering motorists. Have you ever seen a full size truck run over an ATV or dirt bike? The truck wins. No tickets are issued to the driver of the motor vehicles simply because the ATVs and dirt bikes should not be on the road. If you are going to do that crap in front of me, be prepared to be run over plain and simple. Keep that stuff in the woods, and put on some safety gear!!!

400ex28
06-13-2008, 08:01 PM
give the white kids their bikes back

06-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah to those stereotypical redneck comments... come on now. How many rednecks have you met and hung out with? To tell you the truth every redneck i met has been the nicest person you could meet. I made friends with them bcause they are nice people and fun to be around. And what now fruits, drinks, and types of bread are considered "black foods" I eat watermellon, bananas, i have drinken kool aid and eaten corn bread... so now its racist to name types of food or drinks because they are associated with blacks? People who automatically associate those to blacks and call it racist ARE the stereotypical people.

"I'm a racist just like all you other people on here. You people that say you are not racist, are the biggest ones. Whites don't like the blacks. Blacks don't like the whites. It's been going on forever, and will continue to go on forever. There is always a reason to dislike someone."

and I agree races just dont like eachother and if you think whites are racists... most blacks still hold a grudge for stuff we did how many years ago? I have met some really nice black people ones that talked normal, wore thier shorts on their waste, and didnt jump around or try to cause chaos... but that percentage is so low thats why there is a reason to hate a race. I wont get into racial stuff too much on the internet here.

Hondamaster5505
06-13-2008, 08:55 PM
I choose when I want to be racist.

I divided them into two groups, the sophisticated blacks and the apes.

If there's a black guy making a living, who dresses normal and has a normal speech and vocabulary, I respect that. I have many black friends that are like that. Because they don't hate white people, are very smart, and usually nice. Not trying to be all cool doing stupid crap. These are what I consider sophisticated blacks.

Then there are the apes. The ones who wear "dem grillz" and wear shorts on there @ss's with their boxers hangin out. The ones that you can't understand what they're saying because they slur their words and talk like idiots. The ones that try to be cool by wearing their hats sideways.

So yes, I have black friends, but I'm also a racist. But I don't even consider them the same group. I consider the sophisticated african americans, and the apes as the n word.

Just my view on that subject.

REDRIDDER
06-13-2008, 09:41 PM
These guys have great skills but not so great common sense or respect for the law.

RedneckRacing18
06-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by rossignoldude81
so first of all, there is nothing wrong with all of the things that you listed as being a redneck. thats pretty stereotypical which is what a lot of the people on this thread are complaining about, calling them "racists". so if you want to make stereotypical comments like that about rednecks dont be upset and throw a temper tantrum when other people say stuff like that about blacks.

so just get the boys some watermelon and a 40 of colt 45 and stop *****in

Dang Right! If You're A Redneck Dont Mean Your Racist,..Well Some Times For Some People,.......Being A Redneck Doesnt MAKE You Racist,...... SIMPLE L00K AT MI USUR NAIM and i aint said nutin racist!

Originally posted by 400ex28
give the white kids their bikes back

HAHAHAHAHA!!

JMO Dumb Enough To Be On The Road Goofing Off, But Yet No Helmet At All! Gives ATV's A Bad Name When Some People Do This!

KXRida
06-14-2008, 09:15 AM
dude shut the hell up .. why for ****s sake would he randomly ask for a banana .. say some of us do have some bananas how the hell are you going to get it through the mail 5 days later? its quite obvious ... if he had said fried chicken or kool aid like he did it would equate to the same thing

What about watermelon and corn bread? :confused:

krt400ex
06-14-2008, 09:44 AM

look at his username "roadridin450R"

:rolleyes:

NPelletier
06-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Seems like our sport is disgraced more with kids who don't attend any type of educational environments then kids who break a few laws.

im used to typing while playing in games, so i type fast and make mistakes because im usually in a rush. I'm currently a sophomore in highschool, easily passing all of my classes, and plan on graduating and going to college, so please dont say that im "uneducated" because im not, i just type in a hurry and mispell, im sure you'll find as many mispelling in this paragraph as b4.

ZeroLogic
06-14-2008, 10:05 AM

Oh boy, it was ment to be racist. Would you like to hang out with those people and ride with them? Maybe you could rape and shoot some people too.:ermm:

honda4life72
06-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
I choose when I want to be racist.

I divided them into two groups, the sophisticated blacks and the apes.

If there's a black guy making a living, who dresses normal and has a normal speech and vocabulary, I respect that. I have many black friends that are like that. Because they don't hate white people, are very smart, and usually nice. Not trying to be all cool doing stupid crap. These are what I consider sophisticated blacks.

Then there are the apes. The ones who wear "dem grillz" and wear shorts on there @ss's with their boxers hangin out. The ones that you can't understand what they're saying because they slur their words and talk like idiots. The ones that try to be cool by wearing their hats sideways.

So yes, I have black friends, but I'm also a racist. But I don't even consider them the same group. I consider the sophisticated african americans, and the apes as the n word.

Just my view on that subject. thats the only thing on this whole site i will ever agree with u about:chinese:

Hondamaster5505
06-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
thats the only thing on this whole site i will ever agree with u about:chinese:

lol:p

ZeroLogic
06-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
thats the only thing on this whole site i will ever agree with u about:chinese:

This is the only thing I've agreed with both of ya'll about.:chinese:

Flyin-Low
06-14-2008, 04:51 PM
I never intended this thread to become a racial dispute.

I was NOT pissed off because there were black people riding bikes and quads down the road, I would have had the same reaction if they were white or green for that matter.

MOON
06-14-2008, 05:46 PM
I think some of you people have big heads and they seriously need to be popped....now! For all you guys that are racist, you are the banana's. The people your talking about are actually better than you because their not stupid enough too stoop down to your level and call you nasty names. When someone, anyone, does somthing stupid you don't call them on their race, just learn to accept and treat them the same as anybody else.

06-14-2008, 06:00 PM
atleast there doing something other than out doing drugs or selling drugs or stealing. I like seeing street riding blacks than just plain ol blacks.

Ruby Soho
06-14-2008, 06:13 PM
i watched the hole video, then somehow i ended up watching a rocky III trailer:huh :huh

rossignoldude81
06-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by MOON
I think some of you people have big heads and they seriously need to be popped....now! For all you guys that are racist, you are the banana's. The people your talking about are actually better than you because their not stupid enough too stoop down to your level and call you nasty names. When someone, anyone, does somthing stupid you don't call them on their race, just learn to accept and treat them the same as anybody else.

come on now, im sure they are some ghetto dudes that call us crackers and honky and stuff but would get pissed if we said any derogatory terms about them... they look ghetto and they are from baltimore... have you ever been to balitmore? that place is so ****in dirty and ghetto it makes me sick... plus they bring it upon themselves doing stupid stuff like that... i dont care if they ride better then me or not cuz i know they can, doesnt change their ignorance and stupidity... and you dont know whether or not they "stoop down to our level or not"...

and for all you people who want some interesting knowledge... do you know why blacks call us crackers? because we used to have the whips and crack the whip on their asses... something i thought a lot of you might like to hear if you didnt know it, they aint callin us saltines or anything... they still think we are owning them, and if they think that then we might as well abolish laws against slavery

06-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by rossignoldude81
come on now, im sure they are some ghetto dudes that call us crackers and honky and stuff but would get pissed if we said any derogatory terms about them... they look ghetto and they are from baltimore... have you ever been to balitmore? that place is so ****in dirty and ghetto it makes me sick... plus they bring it upon themselves doing stupid stuff like that... i dont care if they ride better then me or not cuz i know they can, doesnt change their ignorance and stupidity... and you dont know whether or not they "stoop down to our level or not"...

and for all you people who want some interesting knowledge... do you know why blacks call us crackers? because we used to have the whips and crack the whip on their asses... something i thought a lot of you might like to hear if you didnt know it, they aint callin us saltines or anything... they still think we are owning them, and if they think that then we might as well abolish laws against slavery

lol no there calling us crackers as in saltines. you jsut heard that from someone who heard it from someone who made that up. its been around for ever and it was the only thing they could compare us too. any way blatent racism is wrong. those guys arent doing anything but having fun. why turn this into a racial war? how about you focus your racism on topics such as why black people are theifs and sell drugs? not saying these guys are a bunch of n*ggers doing something we all love to do?

06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
the grand wizzard of the KKK lives in the next county from me lol

KXRida
06-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Not to butt in on this, but some people play the race card way too much. Could you imagine the outcry there would be if we had a "White Entertainment Television" instead of BET or White history month? Just throwing that out there. Plus there are grants and funds for blacks to go to college. I had to write crap pile of essays to get my scholarships. Not starting anything, just throwing out some food for though. Still my favorite though when a white kid gets called all sorts of names, but one word to a black kid and it's automatically racism. :rolleyes: The race card is played waaaaaay too much.

06-15-2008, 12:56 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMdqFiuaHe8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMdqFiuaHe8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

trx310R#24
06-15-2008, 01:23 AM
Thats not the point though, Yea they do have some gnarly wheelie skills, but there is a time and place for that to be done and in the middle of a busy road with no helmets isnt the place for that. I could understand a quieter road like Flyin-Low said, but i mean come on in the middle of a busy road like that? Thats doing nothing but give our sport a bad name, and more fuel for the people trying to get rid of us.

no people that ***** abouy everything like you give the sport a bad name!!!

anyway were are the cops my tires hit the road an i get *****ed at an all i do is crosss the road they are being d i c k s!

trx310R#24
06-15-2008, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by z400rider08
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMdqFiuaHe8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMdqFiuaHe8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lmao

trx310R#24
06-15-2008, 01:37 AM
from watching the news an living my life i found out that black people are alot more racists then anyone! i mean they are always polling the race card to get out of stuff so then we call them the n word an o my god they want to kill you! i got called a cracker i thot it was funny as hell i called the kid a ****** an he acted like i just shot him or somthing! they are *******s!

trx310R#24
06-15-2008, 01:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvPFV3h7qTI

read the comments on this every comment from a black says at the end that the maker of the vid needs to be shot???

an you poeple say they are like us i would not shoot somone for calling me a cracker would you?

Warnerade
06-15-2008, 01:56 AM
Not to butt in on this, but some people play the race card way too much. Could you imagine the outcry there would be if we had a "White Entertainment Television" instead of BET or White history month? Just throwing that out there. Plus there are grants and funds for blacks to go to college. I had to write crap pile of essays to get my scholarships. Not starting anything, just throwing out some food for though. Still my favorite though when a white kid gets called all sorts of names, but one word to a black kid and it's automatically racism. :rolleyes: The race card is played waaaaaay too much. are you kidding me? every month is white history month...they can have one month to call theirs.

as for WET...wtf do you think USA is? FX?

[/sarcasm]

Ruby Soho
06-15-2008, 06:57 AM
i have nothing wrong with black people. but i do think that SOME of them over do it with the racism thing. yea there is still racism around but no where near like it used to be, half the white kids now a days want to be black:scary:

i like the way chris rock puts it in this, because i agree haha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KXRida
06-15-2008, 07:33 AM
are you kidding me? every month is white history month...they can have one month to call theirs.

as for WET...wtf do you think USA is? FX?

[/sarcasm]

haha just throwing it out there though. I mean could you imagine the sh*t we'd hear if any of those two things happened? Ofcourse there is racisim against whites, but we just play it off. With other minorities, they can use it to their advantage. What happens when a white guy gets called a honky, yankee, cracker, etc. Usually nothing. What happens if you call a black guy a n*gger or a coon? Sh*t just hit the fan. Half of the problem with racisim is the race itself. Some races use it as leverage.

ALAMX37
06-15-2008, 09:16 AM
See that in itself is most of the problem, if someone of another color uses a derogatory term to me without provocation or with as far as I care, I act a fool and make a huge scene, why do you think they get special treatment. I love the term African American, your skin tone is different, we are all immigrants but I dont throw my Irish heritage in your face. When someone says to me I'm African American, I ask can you name 5 countries in Africa, guess what you won't find many in my part of the country that can, If I know more about Africa than you do your not African American. My point is racism is always going to be here when a race gets special treatment and feels like we owe them something. I personally know they have a much better life here than in the homeland, so as far as I'm concerned we did them a favor.

csr250r
06-15-2008, 11:13 AM
them guys need to use their heads, if they fell over those cars couldnt stop. i realize that they live in the city but then use ur head again if u cant get to a track and dont buy DIRT bikes and OFF ROAD vehicles, maybe try a street bike.
sweet wheelie 400exs are prlly the best quad for wheelies it would be cooler if he got his foot out of the b**** bar.

i wonder if they can do drive bys like that.

you dont have to be white to be racist other nationalities do it as well

Seano300ex
06-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by csr250r

i wonder if they can do drive bys like that.

i think i sall that one guy in the 3xxl shirt holdin a gatt, LMA0 :p :blah:

06-15-2008, 09:19 PM
white history month would be racist or instead of BET...WET but that would be racist. I'm sick of this bull getting special treatment and such because they are different. Does anyone here know why bugs bunny was cancelled a few years back? Because blacks considered it racists and we kissed their a** by taking it off the air. They portrayed a black person on bugs bunny as having big lips and talking funny acting like most blacks jumping around and such and it was racists? How is it racist if thats the way you are? I can tell ya this much, if Obama is president I dont think he will be in office too long.

Ghost-Rider
06-16-2008, 12:49 AM
What wheelie skills ? Who do grab bar/stand up wheelies like that ?

trx310R#24
06-16-2008, 12:56 AM
white history month would be racist or instead of BET...WET but that would be racist. I'm sick of this bull getting special treatment and such because they are different. Does anyone here know why bugs bunny was cancelled a few years back? Because blacks considered it racists and we kissed their a** by taking it off the air. They portrayed a black person on bugs bunny as having big lips and talking funny acting like most blacks jumping around and such and it was racists? How is it racist if thats the way you are? I can tell ya this much, if Obama is president I dont think he will be in office too long.

omg true white histrory month they would *****

an the bugs bunny thing well they kind of do have big lips?
fresh prince is on the air an they have big lips? so whats up with that

trx310R#24
06-16-2008, 01:00 AM
ok we gave them a free ride here an a job when they got here!
an they bit ched an didnt like it

trx310R#24
06-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hes funny but also right!

trx310R#24
06-16-2008, 01:15 AM
haha just throwing it out there though. I mean could you imagine the sh*t we'd hear if any of those two things happened? Ofcourse there is racisim against whites, but we just play it off. With other minorities, they can use it to their advantage. What happens when a white guy gets called a honky, yankee, cracker, etc. Usually nothing. What happens if you call a black guy a n*gger or a coon? Sh*t just hit the fan. Half of the problem with racisim is the race itself. Some races use it as leverage.

this guy i know seen one of his friends his friend is black an everyone calls him ****** so he walked up to him an was like hey ****** some black lady seen him do it an got the guy fired! he was making over 100,000 an the low life made him lose his job he worked all his life for! is that right? i mean his friend dont care who calls him ****** everyone calls him ******

trx310R#24
06-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
I never intended this thread to become a racial dispute.

I was NOT pissed off because there were black people riding bikes and quads down the road, I would have had the same reaction if they were white or green for that matter.

you are mad cuz they are riding wheelies down the road??
look at you pic dumb a s s

Exrider434
06-16-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm sick of this bull getting special treatment and such because they are different.

Did you ever consider the fact that we used to own them as slaves and whip and kill them for no reason? Whites were never treated like that. Therefore i think that blacks deserve the right to those "special treatments"....

Hondamaster5505
06-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Uhmm, if I recall, we dont do that stuff anymore. The black people of today were treated special ever since they were born. Thats complete bullcrap. Hell, my dad tried to get a government loan for his business, but they turned him down because he wasnt black:mad:

Plus, at the chinese place last night. This is how ignorant these people are. On there way out, they went up to the fortune cookie box, and all three of them includung the kid grabbed a giant handful of them.... WTF

Warnerade
06-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Did you ever consider the fact that we used to own them as slaves and whip and kill them for no reason? Whites were never treated like that. Therefore i think that blacks deserve the right to those "special treatments".... so lets give the jews special treatment too

06-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Did you ever consider the fact that we used to own them as slaves and whip and kill them for no reason? Whites were never treated like that. Therefore i think that blacks deserve the right to those "special treatments"....

wow i dont even know what to say other than learn some history and dont be stupid.

the blacks are the ones that sold the black slaves to us. We didnt just go over and take them they were sold by their own people. And only 1/3rd of the population in the south actually owned slaves. And you think they deserve to be treated special? man what is wrong with you? its supposed to be everyone is created equal, and slavery happened over 100 years ago and we are supposed to feel sorry for something that happened that long ago and give them things for free and such? No go back to africa if you dont like it here, go back to africa if you demand special treatments because your black.

Exrider434
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM
wow i dont even know what to say other than learn some history and dont be stupid.

the blacks are the ones that sold the black slaves to us. We didnt just go over and take them they were sold by their own people. And only 1/3rd of the population in the south actually owned slaves. And you think they deserve to be treated special? man what is wrong with you? its supposed to be everyone is created equal, and slavery happened over 100 years ago and we are supposed to feel sorry for something that happened that long ago and give them things for free and such? No go back to africa if you dont like it here, go back to africa if you demand special treatments because your black.

Alright, you got me there guesss i should go brush up on my history.......

And BTW i'm white :rolleyes:

Exrider434
06-16-2008, 11:47 AM
. Hell, my dad tried to get a government loan for his business, but they turned him down because he wasnt black:mad:

Plus, at the chinese place last night. This is how ignorant these people are. On there way out, they went up to the fortune cookie box, and all three of them includung the kid grabbed a giant handful of them.... WTF

I'm sure thats why they turned him down.....:rolleyes:

And who hasnt ever grabbed a handful of mints or fortune cookies at the door?

Hondamaster5505
06-16-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm sure thats why they turned him down.....:rolleyes:

And who hasnt ever grabbed a handful of mints or fortune cookies at the door?

I swear to god. They asked what he was, and he said caucasion so they turned him down for the loan.

And like all chinese places, they bring the cookies to you. One each. That is the first time I ever seen anyone do it, and I couldn't believe it. The parents actually told their kids to.:huh

Theres a reason they got the term ***gers, because that means ignorant.

chris46250r
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM
I swear to god. They asked what he was, and he said caucasion so they turned him down for the loan.

And like all chinese places, they bring the cookies to you. One each. That is the first time I ever seen anyone do it, and I couldn't believe it. The parents actually told their kids to.:huh

Tell him not to apply for loans through the NAACP then.

laeger2fiddyr
06-16-2008, 12:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thats not a wheelie!!! That is what u call a cheater wheelie he doesnt have enough talent to do it w/ his *** on the seat! Now let me see him go that far and i'd be impressed! I was way more impressed w/ the other dude on the cr 85 or 125 couldn't tell but he was way better. We got alot of squids around my home town that all they do is cruise on their crotchrockets and try to do wheelies. They pop it up in first, chicken wing it for about 20 ft then slam it to the ground!!!! Id love to see the bill on how many fork seals they have to replace!!! I laugh my *** off everytime I see it!!!!!!!!!!! I love to watch streetbike stunters I work w/ a guy that does it and he's good!

Exrider434
06-16-2008, 12:58 PM

Thats no lie....

nig·ger
—Usage note The term ****** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******s of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

–noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.

b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

KXRida
06-16-2008, 03:48 PM
They have more than enough special treatment. Hell I end up paying for their health care, food stamps, education, enprisonment when they get convicted, etc. Yah most white people don't need special treatment because we get off our asses and get jobs. Some people atleast try. I guess the people that hold a steady income shouldn't get special treatment.

NAACP = N*ggers, Animals, Apes, Coons, and Punks

ZeroLogic
06-16-2008, 04:16 PM
My God look what I started!:chinese:

Warnerade
06-16-2008, 04:53 PM
My God look what I started!:chinese: Kudos

blakefoote
06-16-2008, 05:04 PM
now kids.....this is why we wear helmets and stay away from the streets one motor bikes....for god sakes find a track!

mx428
06-16-2008, 05:19 PM
so lets give the jews special treatment too Don't be silly, no one cares about jews.

ZeroLogic
06-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Freshly cooked brick oven pizza anyone?

Flyin-Low
06-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
you are mad cuz they are riding wheelies down the road??
look at you pic dumb a s s

You have no right to call anyone a "dumb a s s" you poorly educated waste of skin. Look at your atrocious spelling and grammar, I'm surprised you were even able to read what I had posted.

Now if you were bright enough to actually go back to the beginning of the thread and do some reading, I know it's a challenging task and all, you'd actually see that I had explained the situation already.

Thanks for playing.

KXRida
06-16-2008, 07:37 PM
You have no right to call anyone a "dumb a s s" you poorly educated waste of skin. Look at your atrocious spelling and grammar, I'm surprised you were even able to read what I had posted.

Now if you were bright enough to actually go back to the beginning of the thread and do some reading, I know it's a challenging task and all, you'd actually see that I had explained the situation already.

Thanks for playing.

haha your post made me laugh haha.

400exrapes
06-16-2008, 08:05 PM
haha your post made me laugh haha.

lmao made me laugh too, i bet you guys havent seen the brooklyn little compilation i found that absolutley halarious... a bunch of guys were saying how they ryde till dey dii all dey erryday, "if we get ower **** taken away we get new ones, if dey take ower new ones away we get more, they cant stop us" i couldnt stop laughing with them on there bansheees... these are the guys who email you on craigslist when your asking 3 grand, and they'll be like man i got 400 cash i'll come take that thing right off your hands today.

dehner47
06-17-2008, 09:49 AM
damn.this thread has gone way to far and has gotten way to personable. hell,a post about steroids a few months back lasted about 3 replies.this one is lasting 9 pages.didn't know steroids were a worse subject the dudes saying,ni@@ers,coons,spicks,ect.guess the morals my mother and father taught me as a child are way off..

Flyin-Low
06-17-2008, 09:55 AM
damn.this thread has gone way to far and has gotten way to personable. hell,a post about steroids a few months back lasted about 3 replies.this one is lasting 9 pages.didn't know steroids were a worse subject the dudes saying,ni@@ers,coons,spicks,ect.guess the morals my mother and father taught me as a child are way off..

Point?

ZeroLogic
06-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Point?
Its not very sharp.:ermm:

Warnerade
06-17-2008, 12:17 PM
damn.this thread has gone way to far and has gotten way to personable. hell,a post about steroids a few months back lasted about 3 replies.this one is lasting 9 pages.didn't know steroids were a worse subject the dudes saying,ni@@ers,coons,spicks,ect.guess the morals my mother and father taught me as a child are way off.. drugs are bad

Hondamaster5505
06-17-2008, 12:29 PM
drugs are bad

mmmkay

BludgerDB
06-17-2008, 12:41 PM

This is what ruins the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfWUXsbr7w&NR=1

I'd argue that the blatant, racist remarks in this thread do as much damage to "the sport" as the video.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with being stupid.