PDA

View Full Version : things you find in weird places

rossignoldude81
06-12-2008, 08:19 PM
so last week i was doing some maintenance on my truck before i took a trip to boston for the Jason Aldean/ Tim Mcgraw concert ( which was ****Ing awesome if any of yall like country) and my friend and i took my air filter out to clean it. there was a bunch of crud in my intake tube where the filter sits, so we decided to clean that out too... come to find out that there was a dead mouse and a dead mole inside there!! haha it was so funny cuz my friend just reached in there and touched them, he screamed like the kid from accepted when the skeleton falls out of the ceiling. we grabbed some pliers from the engineer shop at work grabbed the tail of the mouse, and riggamortis mad set in so long ago that when we held the mouse straight up from the tail stayed stright up and didnt move.

if anyone else has a story like this feel free to share, im just bored so i decided to post something...

rollie
06-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Damn!! i wanted to go to that concert so bad, jason aldean is awesome but i forgot about it then turned on the radio and herd about it saturday, o well! Can't F'in wait till country fest!!!

Oh and that is kinda weird what happened to you

Lowcountrydave
06-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Thats a weird find just like mine. When I bought my truck (91 Toy 4x4).. I purchased it in 94 so it was new to me. I'm not sure how long I owned it when I decided to pull the bed liner out and clean behind it. I parked up a hill and started removing the liner. I was surprised to find a dead snapping turtle and some fishing line and lure! The only thing I can think of is maybe the truck was in a flood or some one used the truck to haul off duck weed removed from a pond or something. Still makes me wonder.

Dave

Pipeless416
06-13-2008, 05:07 PM
when i went to little sahara, i found sand in some weird places :)

mittman
06-13-2008, 05:43 PM
couple of days ago i went into my garage bathroom and there was a dead squirrel in the toilet ( at first i thought someone forgot to flush lol)

rossignoldude81
06-13-2008, 06:06 PM
haha all good stuff... i could have tix to country fest buuttttt im on duty that weekend and cant get leave:(

as for the squirrel in the toilet, thats crazy. and if your **** is big as a squirrel you should go to the doctor lol

for the truck and snapping turtle, thats really weird. im surprised there wasnt a bulge in the bedliner where the turtle was.

keep the stories comin guys, they keep me from being bored at work haha

06-13-2008, 06:35 PM
TICKS those lil *******s find some odd places.

haha anyone ever get rocks in there tires?! and ive got hipers!!! in 2 of the tires you can hear rocks. werent there when we bolted them up.

416exfreak
06-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by z400rider08
TICKS those lil *******s find some odd places.

haha anyone ever get rocks in there tires?! and ive got hipers!!! in 2 of the tires you can hear rocks. werent there when we bolted them up.

Clickety-clickety...

hahahaa:devil:

06-13-2008, 06:58 PM
those are rubber balls in your tires. My friend had a raccoon in his pillow...but i put it in there haha

06-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by #101
those are rubber balls in your tires. My friend had a raccoon in his pillow...but i put it in there haha

say whattt? but how come its only in 2?

06-13-2008, 07:35 PM
i dont know but i get them in my tires too. I guess rubber falls off the inside of the tire and it just builds up after time

06-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by #101
i dont know but i get them in my tires too. I guess rubber falls off the inside of the tire and it just builds up after time

well thats crazyyy makes a little more sense i suposed

jesseweaver
06-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by z400rider08
well thats crazyyy makes a little more sense i suposed

leave em in i bet they're good:macho i hear they weigh down the bottom a little more and give you a little more hook-up:devil:

tp300ex
06-13-2008, 10:24 PM
have u ever road on the tires flat....if so it takes rubber off the side wall and it roles into little rubber balls

06-13-2008, 10:33 PM
back in the days of my younger years I found a bunch of mice living in my powerwheels after having it stored in a shed all winter long. I flung open the hood and mice start running everywhere I hosed that thing down!

bsjoe
06-14-2008, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by mittman
couple of days ago i went into my garage bathroom and there was a dead squirrel in the toilet ( at first i thought someone forgot to flush lol)

Did you try flushing it anyways? lol :blah:

mittman
06-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by bsjoe
Did you try flushing it anyways? lol :blah:

no, lol but i dont think that would of ended up too well

06-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by mittman
no, lol but i dont think that would of ended up too well

lol it would probally go down easier than the light bulb my brother tried to flush. The thing is he was affraid to tell someone what he did at 1st. So my dad had to take apart the toilet, snaked the pipe and everything put the toilet back on the pipe and still nothing works. A plunger wouldnt get the light bulb out either because it was stuck in the bend in the toilet itself so my dad had to shuv a coat hanger I think and break the bulb. We asked what did you think the toilet would light up? He said no I didnt want to throw it in the garbage so i figured I would just try and flush it down the toilet. lol idiot

honda4life72
06-14-2008, 01:52 PM
the rubber balls in the tires have somthing to do with the tires not coroding , they keep water from stayin in one spot or sumthing. all new tires eventually form them. atleast this is what they guy at my shop told me

I-7
06-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Last spring I was trying to get my 250f started after it was sitting in the garage all winter. It would not start and after spraying starter fluid in the airbox, it started, sputtered and bogged for a little while, and out shot a **** load of seed and a mouse from my exhaust pipe. After that it ran like a beaut. The seeds must have shot atleast 15 to 20 feet out of the exhaust pipe.

scottsworld
06-14-2008, 10:01 PM
i got a banshee real cheap from someone that couldnt get to run so i toke it home an pulled the carbs of to clean them and there was a white spider clogged it the cab where the fuel line comes in so i put back togeather and started right up so i called him so he could hear it run and he was so pissed

rossignoldude81
06-15-2008, 04:08 AM
haha tahts funny... did he sell it at a cheap price and thats why he was so pissed?

scottsworld
06-15-2008, 08:21 PM
yea cuz he always thinks he is such a great mechanic an could not get it to run and when i checked the motor for compresion and there was alot i new it had to be something stuiped

WhiteZrider
06-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Went out to start my quad one day, and when it fired up, and arse load of like.. pellets came out, all over my mom's new car. No idea how they got there, I rode it the day before -_-

ZeroLogic
06-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Went out to start my quad one day, and when it fired up, and arse load of like.. pellets came out, all over my mom's new car. No idea how they got there, I rode it the day before -_-

Well ****, you gave me a hell of a idea! :devil:

Seano300ex
06-15-2008, 09:38 PM
once when me and my buddy were riding he was on his dads 600 grizzly and it was running like crap, we took off the air box lid and the was alotta corn in the airbox:confused: it was sorta wierd