PDA

View Full Version : Injured youth rider in New York Ariel Monroe

quadnana7
06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Our prayers go out to 2 of our youth riders both were taken to the hosiptal in New York.
Ariel was injured in New York this weekend in the jr. schoolboy class. Ariel was sent to the hospital where they preformed surgery for internal bleeding. the last report we got was she was doing okay she was out of surgery and she had a tear on her liver and lots of internal bruising. She was going to have to stay in the hospital for 4 or 5 days before she would be released. If anyone has any updates please let us know and if we hear from Terry or Beth we will let everyone know. I am sure she will be up and ready to ride before the doctors say she can she is one tough young lady.
Taylor was injured on Saturday in Moto 1 and taken to the hospital for a possible broken wrist and we don't know what else we did not get to see the Seale family when they returned. Anyone with any information on Taylor we would appreciate if you could post. You can't keep a great rider like Taylor down for long. He is one fast young man on that Honda.

mxkids
06-10-2008, 04:12 AM
Our prayers are with them.

The Tittles

Andyman17dad
06-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Best wishes to her!

and also to Taylor Seale who was also injured this weekend.
(possible broken arm/wrist?? I had heard.)

Keep us updated on both of them.

hotquads1
06-10-2008, 07:08 AM
We are so sorry to hear about Aeriel. We will be praying for her speedy recovery.
Marc, Karen
Turbo, Rocket

etondaddy
06-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Kyle has raced with Ariel in the 90 class and I've had the pleasure to have talked to Terry and Beth at the track... I hope everything is alright and she's out of the hospital soon.

Best wishes from all of us here at KMK Motorsports....Missy, Mike and Kyle

Mike Kozura

STOCKRACING917
06-10-2008, 10:15 AM
We love you , Ariel. Take care and know you are in our prayers. Tanner's sorry the "chicken" didn't bring you luck .:( We'll talk soon !!

Taylor..it was a joy to talk with you this weekend. We are keeping you in our prayers. Heal well and hopefully as fast as you ride. From your number 1 fans from Tennessee...

The Stocktons #917

Ryko racing
06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Ryan and I wish both of you racers a speedy and full recovery an hope to see you back real soon.

Korody Racing # 925

mini racer #39
06-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Beth called us Monday! Ariel is doing fine. She didn't have a tear anywhere. They think it was a cyst that bust and thats where the blood came from. She will be in New York for 5 days then heading home. Not sure if she will be at Muddy Creek or not. But Terry should be there. Were calling her again tonight and check on updates.

DoubleDad
06-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Does anyone have Taylor and Ariel's home adresses? Please send to flybyzip@aol.com

Ariel
06-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Hey all. I wanted everyone one to know that I am home now, got home yesterday, and my family and I appreciate all of the kind words that we have read on here. The only thing that the accident caused, was a broken right hand. As for my internal bleeding, that was caused by a cyst on my ovary and it erupted when I was leaving the ambulance. Thank god it happend there and not on the road some were. I am very sore from the incision that they made and I will not be at Muddy Creek, but my dad will. I am not aloud to ride in a golf cart for 2 weeks or ride a quad for 6 weeks. Plus I have to see the doctors that week. I saw that some of you wanted my address. It is HC 69 Box 16B Alma, WV 26320. Good luck racing to you all and I will be back before you know it. Thank you again. :(

etondaddy
06-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Great news dear...... just take it easy and hope to see ya at PVR.

Missy. Mike and Kyle

hotquads1
06-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Ariel,
Glad to hear you are home and doing well. We all have been praying for you. Hope to see you soon.
Marc,Karen, Turbo & Rocket

Ariel
06-29-2008, 07:56 PM
:D Hi all. I wanted you all to know that I am getting my cast off on July 8th and I will be at PVR, just watching of course. Thank you all for the cards and pleasant words.
Ariel

quadnana7
06-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Ariel
Glad to hear you are doing better. We knew you wouldn't stay down long. Racers have a different healing process I think it is called determination. I didn't see your Dad at Muddy Creek but someone else did and told us he said you were feeling better. Take care of yourself and we will see you in Pa. :D :)

STOCKRACING917
06-30-2008, 07:22 AM
Hey Sister,
I have you a care package, didn't catch Terry at Muddy Creek..but I'll bring it to PV. Tanner says hey.

Ariel
07-01-2008, 09:46 AM
thats cool i'll see u there! :blah: i'll be on my pit bike!