PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to NEATV

quadnana7
06-09-2008, 08:52 PM
A very special Thanks goes out to the NEATV families for hosting our CVT dinner Saturday night in New York. We enjoyed seeing everyone again and appreciate your Northern hospitality. All of our kids had a blast and enjoyed the water balloons and water gun fights and especially playing together. The food was to die for (real Italian) not what we are used to in the south. Great seeing everyone again and look forward to seeing everyone again soon like maybe at Lorettas? Don't forget the Youth Contingency at Lorettas never know what you may win. ( Just a little bribe to try to lure you down south) :D :D :) :devil:

Andyman17dad
06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
It was our pleasure and we were glad to see everyone again and meet some of the faces behind the forum screen names!

dblacks
06-10-2008, 06:23 AM
wish we could have been there, Drew and I were watching the live scoring. Drew was bumming he had to miss Unadilla but there will be otheres once he is healed. Knowing Andyman17mom she had a spread laid out, one thing for sure we never go hungry at the race track.

Unfortunatly we have a NEATV race the weekend of Loretta's so we wont make the trip down.

Andyman17dad
06-10-2008, 06:27 AM
If anyone left there hungry, it was their own fault! There was SO much good food!! Thanks again to all who contributed and attended!

STOCKRACING917
06-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Although I still can't put faces with all these screen names, I have to say the food was amazing and the hospitality warm and generous. Next time we need an official " Introducer". You made us feel so welcome. God Bless every hand that prepared that meal. Best of luck in the remaining season.

The Stockton's #917.