PDA

View Full Version : Racing Resume

oj250r
06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
i was wondering if anybody had some good resumes they used to the for the 08 season that they sent out to companies for sponsorship and if i could use your resume so i can send it out for the 09 season so lets see some of you guys and gals racing resume and see how good they are

greenblood01
06-09-2008, 06:14 PM
I'd like to see some too.. this is a good idea.

CannondaleRider
06-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I don't think anyone is going to just give you there race resume, for you to use.

The point of a resume to potential sponsors is to accurately judge your character, in many different ways. Inserting your name, results, and other minor differences, into someone else's resume, kind of defeats the purpose of showing a potential sponsor how YOU go about things. Resumes should be original, in my opinion...and in many potential sponsors opinions also, I'm sure

A better idea would be to ask the sponsor driven riders on the site, how they go about creating their resume, what they include, what they do not include, etc.

...First tip. Always check your grammar

greenblood01
06-09-2008, 06:30 PM
I don't want to copy anyone elses info, I'd just like a sheet to go by that has fill in the blanks like name, years racing, make and model, of quad.. stuff like that. I'm not really sure what all sponsors want to know and what they don't.

RaptorRacer45
06-09-2008, 06:38 PM
If your looking to have a resume made try GNCC racer Jennifer Albright, she put mine together for this season and did a great job! and ill defently get her to help again for 2009

www.albrightmotorsports.com

Ruby Soho
06-09-2008, 06:38 PM
greenblood i see you got a yfz.. how come you sold the ex?

greenblood01
06-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Yes sir, the EX is leaving wednesday. I've really enjoyed it, but the more I hit the track, the more power and better suspension handling/ setup I want. So instead of putting a bunch of money into it, I decided to jump to a 450. I was about to trade for an 05 when we got the 07 SE traded in, I took it home and rode it, and fell in love lol. I wish I could keep the ex, but I can't afford to have both.

Dan_Guetter
06-09-2008, 07:04 PM
I've designed a few Resumes in my day.

:D

Dear Mr Sponsor,
Give me your money and your product and i will put your sticker on my 4x4 pickup truck.

Thanks,

oj250r
06-09-2008, 07:13 PM
ya i mean i dont want to copy anybody's i just wanted to see if anyone had a better outline then i have that all.. like if there is anything else extra that i could put in it to help my chances somemore ya know