PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think...

blakefoote
06-09-2008, 09:01 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9tEN9EUI1Y&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9tEN9EUI1Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

blakefoote
06-09-2008, 09:03 AM
This is a video of me that i put together real quick... i know it is short but the its all the footage i had to work with... but this was done really quickly and i think it turned out nice.... so tell me what you guys think

XtremeSkier
06-09-2008, 09:55 AM
not bad, i mean, it looks like you only had so much footage to work with so you did the best you could with what you had!

you should take a day just to film and go to a track and have someone get some nice close ups

heres my youtube page if your interested
YOUTUBE (http://www.youtube.com/user/XtremeSkier08)

blakefoote
06-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by XtremeSkier
not bad, i mean, it looks like you only had so much footage to work with so you did the best you could with what you had!

you should take a day just to film and go to a track and have someone get some nice close ups

heres my youtube page if your interested
YOUTUBE (http://www.youtube.com/user/XtremeSkier08)

THanks...i do really need to do that...

blakefoote
06-10-2008, 09:34 AM
bump

JRP
06-10-2008, 09:42 AM
looks good blake!
im assuming ull be at muddy creek right? if so ill see yout here!
oh and if youve been there before, hows the track?

blakefoote
06-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by JRP
looks good blake!
im assuming ull be at muddy creek right? if so ill see yout here!
oh and if youve been there before, hows the track?

been there a thousand times lol... that track is just too "common" nothing stands out about it...really easy jumps should get a little rough though :macho :macho

honda250xman
06-10-2008, 10:24 AM
jordan, i raced at muddy creek two weekends ago. they turned the track back around, the way it used to be like ten years ago. its super easy, there are two kinda tough uphill doubles comin up the hill and on like 60 footer but its cake too. other than that just hold her open and let it fly. its really flowing. oh and the rollers are tough. but all in all a real nice track. look for me prod B 450 B and college boy #505

honda250xman
06-10-2008, 10:29 AM
oh and sick vid blake. i havent seen you around lately. where you been ridin?

worley

JRP
06-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by honda250xman
jordan, i raced at muddy creek two weekends ago. they turned the track back around, the way it used to be like ten years ago. its super easy, there are two kinda tough uphill doubles comin up the hill and on like 60 footer but its cake too. other than that just hold her open and let it fly. its really flowing. oh and the rollers are tough. but all in all a real nice track. look for me prod B 450 B and college boy #505

sweet man, sounds awsome! Im hoping to have something done to my quad by then, even if its a pipe, lol. Really dont wanna race again on a 110% bonestock ltr. haha

honda250xman
06-10-2008, 07:43 PM
haha dont worry man im bone stock too. im hoping to get a pipe this week as well. i had no problems other than the uphill start. but of course i was the only one on a completely stock bike haha

blakefoote
06-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by honda250xman
oh and sick vid blake. i havent seen you around lately. where you been ridin?

worley

hell man...ive been through all the ups and downs in life the last coouple of months...expect to see me at Loretta Lynns at 110%:macho :macho :macho :macho :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :mad: :mad: :mad:

honda250xman
06-16-2008, 09:04 PM
i hear that man. i went way down after indoors im just gettin back into the swing of things now. it was terrible. three months off without a bike. but im back and rollin now. and hopefully ill be seein you at lorettas for sure.

blakefoote
06-30-2008, 12:41 PM
bump