PDA

View Full Version : heard a burnout lately?

csr250r
06-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Haha got pulled over tonight, i was following my friend and all the sudden 4 cops surrounded us and i guess they heard accelleration so me in the mustang got $104 exibition cuz they heard it (a burnout). well first off i did not do a burnout of any kind, if anything it was loose gravel but it was not a exibition. well the cop told me it was at a different intersection then the ticket was marked for.... this is bullspit if i ever saw it. i went back to both the corners and there is no burnout made buy my car serious there is a little mark but it is about half as wide as my tires, and i cant afford new tires anyways so im not burning out BS man.:ermm:

blasterfreak99
06-06-2008, 11:14 PM
take it to court. my brother had the same thing happen to him with his 71 camaro. take pictures of that burnout with a yard stick laying across it (showing how wide it is) and then take a picture of your tires with the yard stick across it. if the judge is halfway decent and you are innocent then you will have no problem getting out of it

csr250r
06-06-2008, 11:16 PM
yea but im only 15 so will i have to have my dad there or what, im pretty agitated right now.

blasterfreak99
06-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by csr250r
yea but im only 15 so will i have to have my dad there or what, im pretty agitated right now.

lol yea prolly. he was sixteen at the time and he took my dad with him and he got him out of it. and id say you are i hate it when cops just jump to conclusions.

csr250r
06-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Yea well idk i think ill just pay the ticket hopefully i have enough cash left to go to the rest of the races b4 i get paid again. I know i just got skr#d over bad and got my first ticket but some of the cops need to go after the people who actually deserve it, haha one had the balls to ask me how it was running trying to make conversation while he was writing me the ticket... looking back i should have said that its doing these mysterious burnouts i need to have it get looked at and i need to get my radar detector that was in the back seat wired in haha

blasterfreak99
06-06-2008, 11:36 PM
lol you really shouldve said that. itd been funny as heck. but i sure as heck wouldnt pay it if i was innocent even if i did have the extra money. if you didnt do it and you do pay it then you are the reason why cops are doing this sort of thing. if you didnt do it then stand up and get the ticket thrown out.

06-06-2008, 11:57 PM
I pulled up to a four way intersection at night and did a burnout without realizing the only car there was a sherrif. He pulled me over and was actually cool about it. Ran my name through system, checked registration etc, said have a nice night and let me go. And that was after I tried denying it. lol.

ZeroLogic
06-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Well around herer, I don't know about you guys, but we just tell the cops either we have a racing clutch and we need to dump it at 5k rpms or our tranny slips.:macho

97blaster200
06-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Well around herer, I don't know about you guys, but we just tell the cops either we have a racing clutch and we need to dump it at 5k rpms or our tranny slips.:macho

you would say that in your gay toyota pickup. lmao

ZeroLogic
06-07-2008, 12:59 PM
If it was a Toyota!

97blaster200
06-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
If it was a Toyota!

oh sorry....nissan! lol even worse!!!!!! hahaha

jesseweaver
06-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
I pulled up to a four way intersection at night and did a burnout without realizing the only car there was a sherrif. He pulled me over and was actually cool about it. Ran my name through system, checked registration etc, said have a nice night and let me go. And that was after I tried denying it. lol.

haha thats great you tried denying it after he sat there and watched you do it?:D

trx310R#24
06-07-2008, 11:28 PM
we did a burnout right in front of a car an drifted around him an he wanted us to tell him how to do it lol

trx310R#24
06-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
we did a burnout right in front of a cop car an drifted around him an he wanted us to tell him how to do it lol

FreekShow
06-08-2008, 07:45 PM
The amount of brilliancy in this thread is overwhelming:rolleyes:

ZeroLogic
06-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Burnouts suck, I like my tires to wear out from driving not spinning them.

Exrider434
06-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
we did a burnout right in front of a car an drifted around him an he wanted us to tell him how to do it lol

I bet you did, "SLOW"

kawiefan
06-09-2008, 08:15 PM
haha if thats SLOW its amazing that he got up to 65 posts without blowing his cover by saying something stupid.

Exrider434
06-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
haha if thats SLOW its amazing that he got up to 65 posts without blowing his cover by saying something stupid.

hes made plenty of pointless stupid posts...