PDA

View Full Version : Good Cars?

L0w3r55
06-06-2008, 11:47 AM
What are some good cheap 2 door manual cars? I know the eclipse's and civic's are good. but what about cavaliers and crx's? I want to trade in my car for a nice 2 door standard, for one to save gas and two to tune up a bit. (not ricer) anyone know some good cheap 2 door cars that i could do this to?

XCAdam89
06-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I've heard eclipses suck and that the computers go bad in them quickly.

Personally, I'd go with either prelude SH, Integra GSR, Toyota MR2, 240sx, or something along those lines..

Just don't get a civic...

06-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
I've heard eclipses suck and that the computers go bad in them quickly.

Personally, I'd go with either prelude SH, Integra GSR, Toyota MR2, 240sx, or something along those lines..

Just don't get a civic...

civic are great on gas and have TONS of performance parts. A turbo kit is like $500 dollars when normaly its $1500 and higher. Eclipses have ****ty motors but are know to pump out some high hp. CRX's are old but are known for their strong reliable motors and easily tuned. Inegra Gsr's are awesome and if you go to the city you can find a nice k20 for one of those suckers make sure its not stolen!!! Those motors are really rare. 240sx's are nice but I would look out for a 300zx their beatiful cars and they make em Twin Turbo. Theres a whole bunch of cars which are great on gas and could be easily tuned. Just dont get anythign american because their bad on gas.

MOON
06-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Cavaliers are nice and fairly inexpensive, but not the 2.4L Ecotech.