PDA

View Full Version : was anyone at backwoods mx this past weekend??

250r rider 88
06-06-2008, 11:42 AM
if you were or have been there before who was the lady taking the pics on the track? does she have a website you can buy the pics from or anything?

funny side note..she must have really wanted a good shot cause one of my buddies almost landed on her when she was trying to cross the track

400ex28
06-06-2008, 02:01 PM
http://www.phyllisblume.com

250r rider 88
06-06-2008, 02:14 PM
thanks man she does a real good job organizing it by racer number so you can find your pics easily

300ex_#387
06-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Yeah she does do a awesome job taking pictures. She makes it so easy to find the ones of you on her website...

roostcatcher
06-07-2008, 06:19 PM
funny side note..she must have really wanted a good shot cause one of my buddies almost landed on her when she was trying to cross the track

What? Don't recall that. I've been around the track long enough to know to watch my back. I get a little crazy sometimes, but not stupid.

If you all have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll be at Backwoods again in August.

Phyllis

250r rider 88
06-07-2008, 09:00 PM
idk might have interpreted his story wrong he was the blue 94 dirtbike something about he landed really close or something he talks really fast so id have to ask him again

pictures were great i bought one of them the $8 web image when will that be emailed to me?

see ya again in august

roostcatcher
06-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I do recall that bike. I'm known for being very close to the track, but always know where I'll be headed if need to. If it ever bothers any rider, just let me know and I'll back off. YOUR safety comes first!

Picture will be emailed tomorrow. This is my only weekend off for awhile.

Phyllis

250r rider 88
06-07-2008, 10:51 PM
i think most of the riders will agree that good photos come as a benefit to their racing program for sponsorships and such....so keep up the good work

see you in august

dan harris
06-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Great pic's Phyllis, and awesome job organizing them. I'd love to have you out to the proving grounds some weekend to do pics. Our riders love to get big air action shots of themselves. Come on out anytime!!! 4th of July were gonna have alot of great events and plenty of riders to shoot???

roostcatcher
06-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks guys. It takes a little longer to get pictures online by dividing them up, but worth it for you and me. please number your quad front and back. Helps the scorers and photographers! Be sure to check "000" for multiple/unkown riders. If I'm not completely sure of a bike number I'll put it there.

I do sponsor a few riders. Watch the website; in about a month I'll be taking resumes again. SERIOUS inquires only.

Dan, email sent.

250r rider 88
06-09-2008, 08:23 PM
ill me sure to give you some flair for some good pics in august and hopefully ill do better that time