PDA

View Full Version : Good vendor for belts

ZukiKing
06-05-2008, 04:01 PM
All too often, all we hear about are the bad apples...I just bought a belt from a vendor I don't recall having seen mentioned before and wanted to tell all that you can expect good service from them. There were a couple of glitches, but those can be expected...it is how they get resolved that makes an ok vendor, a good or great vendor.

I bought a Dayco belt from Hyperparts.com for my KQ. I didn't know anything about them, but the price was right. They charged $49.95 for the belt, and indicated $4.80 for shipping. When I got the notice that the belt had shipped, I was charged $7.39 for the shipping. The actual cost difference, while significant, was not really of importance...it was that I had been promised one thing, then charged substantially more without any explanation. I contacted them, explained my concern and asked for an explanation. They responded that there had been a cost increase they were not aware of, which in today's market and with the ever increasing cost of gas, is not unexpected. At the same time, they also recognized that the error was theirs and not mine, and refunded the difference (IMO, as they should have).

But, many vendors wouldn't have done so. They did and have been very professional in all their communications. So, just wanted to give a thumbs up to this company. If you need a Dayco belt, I think you won't do better.

firefighterjosh
06-18-2008, 08:44 PM
atlas honda and suzuki is where I buy my stuff. Chris is a great guy there