PDA

View Full Version : anyone that has ever been to quadfest can you answer a couple questions

rdw03400ex
06-03-2008, 06:33 PM
ive been trying to get the answers out of them but they dont seem to understand my question. here it is. how much room do they give you when you arrive at quadfest. the reason i ask is im going in a group of 13 and im goin up thursday night to get everyhing set up. is there going to be enough room where they place me to set up 3 or 4 tents, or is everyone crammed in like sardines. only 4 of us are able to go thursday and the rest cant make it until late friday night so i wanted to get everyones tents set up before they get there. if we all cant park together thats no big issue but we are all sharing tents and dont really wanna be split up. any help or advice would be greatly appriciated. thanks in advance.

exrider272
06-03-2008, 07:36 PM
i know last year there was 5000+ people and they had all the fields filled up.. so its proble going to be hard trying to get everyone into the spot u got the day before they come..

rdw03400ex
06-03-2008, 07:52 PM
i see, so i guess setting up more then one tent is out of the question. maybe ill will try to round up a few more ppl and just reserve a spot. thanks