PDA

View Full Version : Whos graduating this year?

JRP
06-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Im pretty sure theres a bunch of us that are graduating this year? I remember some people when we were in 8th grade going into highschool, hahaha. Today was my last day of school, i had to take one final(missed the final grade by 1 point, got an 85) so i had to take it. I believe I will graduate with a 3.4 and graduate with an advanced studies and with honors. Its a huge accomplishment for me because i HATE school, like its bad, haha. We graduate on saturday at 2 then i will officially be done. Next year ill be attending a 2yr community college so i can still race, then I will see where that takes me and i might transfer to a university after. So who all else is graduating and what are you doing next year?!:)

XtremeSkier
06-03-2008, 10:31 AM
i graduated sunday! I'M FREE!!!

now it's time to ride and work:D

blastinroost
06-03-2008, 10:49 AM
I had my last two finals today, and graduate Thursday night. I'm going to West Chester University 15 mins from my house so I can come home any time to practice and race.

NacsMXer
06-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Congrats you guys! I graduated May 18th from Marquette University....boy what a relief :D Finals week was the worst, longest, most stressful week of my life by far LOL. Just like high school, college is over in the blink of an eye.

For now i'm just enjoying my little summer "grace period" before I go out and try to find a good internship opportunity. I want to find a job in the medical supply sales or pharmaceutical sales industries.

06-03-2008, 11:18 AM
I graduated on the 18th.

High school came and ended so quick. :(

Quad18star
06-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Man I remember when some of you guys were just going into highschool .... F**k I'm getting old. LOL

You'll look back at your highschool years and they'll be the best time of your life. I couldn't wait to leave highschool , now I wish I could go back.

College is fun , but not nearly as fun as highschool was.

Jordan , what are you taking in college??

And congratualtions on your achievements.... goes to show you that hard work really does pay off.

RideRed84
06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I graduated Illinois State University on the May 10. Got a Bachelors in Industrial Technology. Started my job on May 26th as a Process Engineer. Man it's crazy how fast every thing goes by. I wish I would have taken more time off but jumping in to work will pay off in the long run. I have a lot more money now to go riding on the weekends.

Doober
06-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I graduate my tech school on august 21.....cant wait

Nick110
06-03-2008, 01:31 PM
My last day of Highschool is June 11th. I only have 1 final outside of class. I can not wait until I walk across the stage and get my diploma then a swift kick to my house principals balls will follow. haha jk.

When I graduate I am working full time and racing/training full time over summer. Then when winter comes im moving to Florida with my 3 best friends and I will continue to ride and work for DEMCO.

ZeroLogic
06-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Friday the 13th right hur!:macho

exrider12
06-03-2008, 02:44 PM
im graduating from the 8th grade on the 20th. Cant wait for high school cuz of the girls!:macho :D

300ex_#387
06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
I graduated on the 18th....I wasn't really at school much this year though. I took a class where I could leave school at 12 and I would work the rest of the day.

Nick...got any sweet pics of the new V bend bars and spacers? I'm wanting to do that to mine too!!! :macho

Nick110
06-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I graduated on the 18th....I wasn't really at school much this year though. I took a class where I could leave school at 12 and I would work the rest of the day.

Nick...got any sweet pics of the new V bend bars and spacers? I'm wanting to do that to mine too!!! :macho

Na camera isnt here cause its at the shop getting a big bore kit.

ZeroLogic
06-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Na camera isnt here cause its at the shop getting a big bore kit.

Did you get the 125mm big bore kit?

Nick110
06-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Did you get the 125mm big bore kit?

Na I got the 134 mm full port and polish, V-force Reed Cage and Carbon Fiber Reeds and a Twin Air Filter.

I am also getting this stuff installed while its there TAG Bars,FMF sst pipe, Silencer, Pro Motion suspension, and Motion Pro Throttle.:p

ZeroLogic
06-03-2008, 04:06 PM
I sure as hell gotta update that. Right now it is a 0cc full nothing with nothing and lonely.:ermm:

MX MaNiAc 06
06-03-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm graduating Friday!!! Im looking forward to the mad parties this summer. And college in the fall!

gncc025
06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
if u think time flew by in highschool, just wait. it has went by 2X as fast since ive been out . im 21 and i swear it seems just like yesterday i graduated highschool. i have already gotten a degree and been working close to one year fulltime. ive learned a couple of things, time has no mercy and not to waste it, becuase it will all be over before ya know it. so live it up

mudrunner35
06-03-2008, 07:26 PM
technically i grad this year, well plus 2 months next year so i'll call it a grad:D

c450Razy
06-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I did last week.. and wish it wasn't over :(

It went wayyyyy to fast... i wish i could go back to my jr year lol

blacknblue#2
06-04-2008, 12:49 AM
I graduated may 27 2005, went to work full time on may 30th and got in a serious relationship in july...............dont do what i done you will regret it haha. Man did i miss alot. I will admit highschool is the best time of your life but man did i miss alot from 18-21 because i was workin alot and pretty much married. Live life to its fullest until your early twenties at least cause trust me..............the tang you couldnt bang in high school will become a little less picky when she walks across that stage for some reason hahahha.

06-04-2008, 01:00 AM
School didnt go by fast for me. It seemed like it would never end. Been done for a year and im glad. School felt like jail.

RideRed84
06-04-2008, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
I graduated may 27 2005, went to work full time on may 30th and got in a serious relationship in july...............dont do what i done you will regret it haha. Man did i miss alot. I will admit highschool is the best time of your life but man did i miss alot from 18-21 because i was workin alot and pretty much married. Live life to its fullest until your early twenties at least cause trust me..............the tang you couldnt bang in high school will become a little less picky when she walks across that stage for some reason hahahha.
That's so true. I would have to say the best years of my life were right after I graduated and went to community college with all my friends. Time does fly when you look at it. It took me 6 years to get a degree but now that I'm done it felt like 6 monthes. And the vag does loosen up after graduation.

Sjorge450R
06-04-2008, 01:47 PM
i gratuate on Juen sixteeth. (might wanna stay another year??? lol)

Its really depressing when I think about it. Yeah I am going to college and all (Temple University) but its kinda hard to say good bye to all of the kids that you have been with for 4, 6 and even some of 12 years. Really hard. That and saying good bye to my best friend of 14 years since he is going to a different college. I know for a fact right now I am gonna miss it. Hell I miss it already and I haven't graduated yet.

I am right along side of Jordan on the academic standpoint. I am going to be graduating with a GPA of about 3.56 (should go up upon graduation considering i did remarkably well this year).

All I know is the first week of college is going to be weird. Not seeing those people that you are used to seeing every day... :( Then again, i graduate along with 856 other kids so there are alot of kids i wont see.................

XCAdam89
06-04-2008, 03:52 PM
I graduated May 31st. It's a weird feeling for sure...it's great to be done, but knowing I'll never see some people again is kind of sad too.

exrider49
06-04-2008, 06:28 PM
i graduated last week, so glad it is over, now working full time at Arthur Louis Steel workin on being a certified constructional steel welder/fitter..yeah no summer break and not much ride time but a big pay check every week

JRP
06-04-2008, 07:26 PM
hey greg, im going to major in business. I figure i can go anywhere in that field so thats why i chose it. Only a few more days!

MX MaNiAc 06
06-04-2008, 08:58 PM
We just had the senior class trip today to cedar point. I hung out with a lot of kids from my class i didnt really get to know before. It was kind of depressing. Im gonna miss all these guys.

bluebaron
06-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I miss high school.. College is hard. last year for our senior trip/day our whole class went paint balling, and some other things. That was awesome to do with everybody

06-04-2008, 10:18 PM
today was graduation for my school. i'm a junior and now a senior but man its already sad that I wont see most of my good friends in school next year cause they graduated today. Also highschool went by so fast if I could I would re do it all over again. Yeah I hated some things but it was fun.

laeger2fiddyr
06-05-2008, 11:52 AM
i love it when people say they cant wait to graduate!!! highschool is so easy!! now join the real world, have to go to college or work full time!:( now comes rent or a house payment & bills & still try to race!! so if ur in school live it up while you can!!!:)

Nick110
06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by laeger2fiddyr
i love it when people say they cant wait to graduate!!! highschool is so easy!! now join the real world, have to go to college or work full time!:( now comes rent or a house payment & bills & still try to race!! so if ur in school live it up while you can!!!:)

This is not the case for everyone. I wish I could work more but school interferes. Its not that great when you have to help your mom pay the bills so you can keep the water on etc when your in school.. I cant wait to graduate.

XCAdam89
06-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hey greg, im going to major in business. I figure i can go anywhere in that field so thats why i chose it. Only a few more days!

I'm doing business as well at Mary Wash, but I'm majoring in that with a minor in graphic arts...for now.

hardkoratvmxr
06-06-2008, 11:18 AM
i graduated and am now residing in phoenix az gettin ready to start MMI

flyin#5
06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
well in about an hour im graduating from MMI... yee haw. certified tech:macho

suzukigirl
06-08-2008, 12:17 AM
i graduate on tuesday, but my finals are on the next monday and tuesday