PDA

View Full Version : anyone at the wildwood beach race

dehner47
06-03-2008, 07:41 AM
if so,did yall see rocco arno destroy the field in the second moto in the expert class.dude has a half a track lead over some pretty fast riders.damn that sparks motor is hella fast..:eek2:

scottsworld
06-03-2008, 11:49 AM
yea i was there in his class number 717

dehner47
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
what color bike you have? i think i may have checked out your bike earlier on in the day?? if my stoner mind serves me correctly :p

scottsworld
06-03-2008, 03:40 PM
this one

dehner47
06-04-2008, 10:37 AM
ya man.i remember looking at your bike now.i remember saying to my brother that you had a nice bike.and from what i remember,you rode pretty good down there.what you finish up??

scottsworld
06-04-2008, 11:31 AM
i got 11th overall in pro and i won the unlimited class saturday but on sunday i t boned someone that spun out in a turn and got 5th overall

Sjorge450R
06-04-2008, 01:39 PM
^^^^^^ where's the pink plastic?!?!?!

havent seen you around latly. Probaly cause i have only raced like 2 or 3 times this season. It sucks being broke. I wanted to go down to this race but after thinking about what the sand would do to my quad i decided to stay home and do nothing since there is NO WHERE to ride around her :( If you know of any spots hook me up!!! lol

scottsworld
06-04-2008, 04:16 PM
dude the sand is not going to hurt it i have been racing there for 7 years with no problem just make sure you clean everything outgood, hit me up some time since you only live down the street

Sjorge450R
06-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by scottsworld
dude the sand is not going to hurt it i have been racing there for 7 years with no problem just make sure you clean everything outgood, hit me up some time since you only live down the street

oh btw. I was talking to some kid that lives in your section and i was like do you ever see a pink loud ***** quad riding around and he was like yea. That guy lives right down the street from me.

scottsworld
06-04-2008, 06:22 PM
oh yea who is it i just moved in a few months ago how did you know i lived there

Sjorge450R
06-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by scottsworld
oh yea who is it i just moved in a few months ago how did you know i lived there

i was talking to you at one of the races. Prob the last AGP back in november.

dehner47
06-05-2008, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
^^^^^^ where's the pink plastic?!?!?!

havent seen you around latly. Probaly cause i have only raced like 2 or 3 times this season. It sucks being broke. I wanted to go down to this race but after thinking about what the sand would do to my quad i decided to stay home and do nothing since there is NO WHERE to ride around her :( If you know of any spots hook me up!!! lol

theres a few differnet spots around here.atco runs supercross friday nights upnder the lights.think its 5pm-11pm.and kevin said they gonna start running on tuesday nights once school lets out.then theres blue diamond right over the bridge in delaware.nothing special,just a good place to waist a few ours.and englishtown runs a practice track evry weekend also.never been there but from what i'm told,its bad ***..