PDA

View Full Version : Picture

bowtiedmax
06-03-2008, 06:34 AM
Another pic

MAYDAY,USMC!!!
08-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Dang that kid is flyin, literally!!! Haha, anyway now what are yall gonna do with all the time u got on on yur hands? Funny now just last year yall were takin off for a race and i was leaving to go change my life, its hard thinkin about what I would be doin right now if I didnt join but im lovin it so i wouldnt have it any other way. Well mabey if i got to see the champ 'stomp some grass!!' more often but next year u best believe ill try, let him know that. I love yall and i hope to see u soon,
Brandon
LCpl of Marines

bowtiedmax
08-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey Mayday, check out his updated profile at the bottom!! A couple more Championships !! Gotta love him, he sure can ride.
:)

MAYDAY,USMC!!!
08-21-2008, 01:27 PM
This kid, excuse me hes now a young man, is unstopable!! Im testin him for juice!! Haha, All of it was not possible though if it wasnt for the sleepless nights and the long hours, and all the money that was put into this season and for that he owes you, BIG TIME! I wish that i could have been there every step of the way but, we all know that i cant, tell him i said "Good Ride Cowboy!" lol

MAYDAY,USMC!!!
08-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Heres some more that i found:

Here he is, And there he goes!! Wait is there anyone else on the track??

frank parvin
11-26-2008, 12:37 AM
is jesse,s cvt bke for sale .l,m frank parvin we parked next to you at red bud # 50 snyder motorsports ournge apex thanks,

Hutchracer
12-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Your sons quad looks great and he appears to be on his way to a bright future you should be proud. I was wondering if you could tell me what type of suspension set up that you run. I am running a Mongoose 50 2 stroke for my daughter and it is great but I was hoping to pick the brain of someone who has more knowledge of racing MX with them as we have only flat track raced so far. Any info would be helpful thanks Larry