PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Fox

sldhd700
06-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I just wanted to drop note and say thanks to the guys at Fox Shocks. I finally got new shocks for Shayden s bike and the rear shock needed to be revalved a little stiffer. I explained our situation with a race coming up and his stock stuff was trashed. Mark pushed our rear shock through and gave me a one day turn around. Impressive!!
I was very concerned that we would be sitting out this weekend after my last adventure with shocks. Some of you may remember a post from me last October, ARS/FX (Z Broz Racing) took Shaydens bike for four months to build shocks. Well needles to say they used his bike to design a swing arm, a-arms and shocks(without my knowledge). I recieved a phone call that his bike was done and ready to be picked up. When I got there there it was the same way I had left it stock. Ryan told me to call him in a week and we would get everythingh put together. Well needless to say I never could get in touch with these guys again. It really bugged Shayden when a World Champion Snowmobile Hill Climber tells a ten year old "Don t worry buddy we' ll take care of you"
Anyhow enough whinning. I just want to say thanks and let everyone know how well Fox treats their customers!!

Shaydens Dad
Paul Housley

dblacks
06-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Their stuff is awesome!!!!