PDA

View Full Version : Jokers Racing

racer36
06-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Anyone ever buy from Jokers Racing? I want to know if they are a reliable source for parts, they have alot for the 300ex

quadmonkey
06-02-2008, 06:28 PM
I've read somewhere in the past where they've ripped people off. I would investigate them before you make a decision.

Benjithx
06-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Avoid them!

Look to C&D Racing

zracer16
06-03-2008, 11:20 AM
I have bought some stuff from them before with no problems at all. They had the best price and I did a lot of research.

quad59
06-03-2008, 11:29 AM
They suck ,move on.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

450rJam
01-26-2011, 08:08 PM
I was ripped several years ago but there is a new guy running it now and he is a real stand up guy............

I wont hesitate to buy from jokers racing today, I couldnt always say that.

I just got a set of pro peg nerf bars and couldnt be happier with the service

these are some pretty sweet nerfs, love the kick up angle at the edges and they flow well
(heel guards have a lazer cut logo "RACESIN")

450rJam
01-26-2011, 08:20 PM
here is a picture, they are freaking solid too

CADWELL
01-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Unlees they are sponsors of the site here, I don't understand why you guys would consider buying from them. anytime I've read about "Joker's Racing" it hasn't been good.

Support those who support you on this site. Go to one of the site vendors and talk with them about pricing. Most of them offer a disc. for being a site member.

If I was a Moderator, I would have already put this thread in the vault!

Pappy
01-27-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by CADWELL

If I was a Moderator, I would have already put this thread in the vault!

Catch 22

Ther are no rules being broken. No one is openly advertising for a company, just giving feedback. No contact info either. Some companies make it a point to spam here, and once they are noticed, warned, banned, we tend to just remove them forever and delete any threads we feel may be trying to advertise for them. Ofcourse we get called names, but that company wont advertise for us so why should we allow them a free ride?

As far as supporting the sponsors, I 100% agree. Give them a shot at your business, if they cant meet a price or service then atleast you tried. Many times you can get a solid relationship going and you will get better service and pricing that is inline with others.

wilkin250r
01-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ther are no rules being broken. No one is openly advertising for a company, just giving feedback.

Indeed. As an ATV site, we are always going to have discussions about modifications, parts, and companies involved in the industry. We can't ban all topics dealing with companies that aren't sponsers. If we couldn't openly share information, we wouldn't be valuable as a forum and resource. No value=no members=no sponsors.

CADWELL
01-27-2011, 09:34 AM
You guys are right, I guess I jumped the gun. There is no advertising going on as far as the said vendor goes.

I'll stick to what I said though that when someone usually asks opinions about vendors that were known to have had a bad rep before is like a slap in the face to one of your guys' site vendors here.

I guess what I meant by my intentions were to steer racer36 in the right direction to a site vendor here who pays this site to advertise rather then let the thread go on and maybe he does have a bad experience with Joker's like I've read many times before.

kfx400rider03
01-27-2011, 09:59 AM
i ordered from jokers racing. bought my HEP numberplate bracket there. it took 2 weeks to get it but tht was because i never choosed the correct state i lived in but i entered the right zip code.

450rJam
01-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Forums are all about sharing what works, What don't, and information on companies (good and bad)
I dont see anyone complaining when someone warns of a bad service company. I feel its only right to inform all my family and friends on the forum of good service also.

TheLane
01-28-2011, 05:44 PM
C&D rawks.

TheLane
01-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Sometimes paying a few dollars more gives peace of mind knowing no matter what your taken care of, if a part breaks, or if you need to return it, if you need customer service on a purchase.
Yeah a few things might be SLLLLIIIGGGHHHTTLLYY higher, but ill pay an extra 5 bucks any day to know im taken care of.

450rJam
01-29-2011, 06:17 AM
Racer36 just asked if anyone had bought from jokers racing and how the service was. He sounds pretty smart to me, he is doing some research before laying down his money.

Not everyone has the same products, or prices so it wouldnt be very smart to just go to one place and buy it without shopping.

racer36 is looking for parts for his 300ex and said jokers racing had alot of stuff for it, maybe the selection is more limited on the 300ex through our sponsors ?

Sponsors are great, they usually offer discounts to our members and tech support right on the site. If price is same or close I always go with the one I have hear has best service be it a sponsor or another company

Search the net for the parts you want or like best, once you choose, search some more for best price, ask our forum of friends about the product, then search for REAL feedback
(not reviews posted on that company site)

At that point you will know about the product quality, where to get it at the best price, and how your likely to be treated

some people have to make mistakes themselves and some can learn from the mistakes of others

SMicah
12-29-2011, 10:25 AM
I wish I would have seen this before. I ordered a part before Christmas through Jokers Racing and did not receive the part. It wasn't until several weeks later once I contacted my credit card and PayPal that I received an email from them. By this time I had already reordered the part through another site, received it, and installed it.

Just warning anyone that is thinking about using them. I would look to someone else.