PDA

View Full Version : Brenton Stein

etondaddy
06-02-2008, 05:27 AM
Congratulations Brenton on your second place finish at R & D Sunday. Keep it up young man you’re getting better every week.

Mike Kozura

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/RD017.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/RD026.jpg

quad28mom
06-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks Mike !! That means alot to him and us!! Didnt know what to expect coming off the kx 65, He is doing better than we thought he would! thanks again for you support !:)

etondaddy
06-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey.......... how about two in a row !!!! Brenton two second place finish's in two weeks....... your like butter baby your on a roll...... great job, you just keep riding every lap the best you can no mater what place your in and good things will happen. And sometimes the racing Gods will fart on you ...... but you can't let it get you down..... just go out every week and race with your heart and take what the day gives you and be happy.

MIke Kozura

quad28mom
06-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Mike.. Brenton was standing here reading your post laughing about the gods farting on you!! watched the video last night...NONE of those boys were gonna let off the throttle! it was game on!! I asked him why he didnt back off he said dad told me never to because you can get hurt worse! (he listened for once!) He woke up alittle sore this morning, he was more worried about his quad! Thats a good thing I guess!:D He said flipping a quad hurt more than crashing the kx, I told him try not to do it again then, he said yea right! Did you figure out what was up with kyles quad? bring the eton Saturday if the honda isnt fixed, but you wont be leaving with the elkas !! ha ha

etondaddy
06-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Well I talked to Charlie last night and he's really not sure what it is........ we got it pulled out and ready to go up to Charlies shop. But tonight's the Tom Petty show so it looks like Wednesday night I'll get up there. See ya Saturday on the E-Ton.

Mike Kozura