PDA

View Full Version : Best Pro-peg nerfs

kcalexan83
06-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I have a set of moose pro peg nerfs and I love the feel of them. The problem is that they are not holding up. I haven't hit anything with them but the welds are cracking for the heal gaurds and the pegs. Don't get me wrong though they get alot of abuse jumping. I have already had the heel gaurds re-welded twice. I'm wanting to know what is the best pro peg nerfs w/heel gaurds that are on the market? Thanks for any help.

justin1022
06-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by kcalexan83
I have a set of moose pro peg nerfs and I love the feel of them. The problem is that they are not holding up. I haven't hit anything with them but the welds are cracking for the heal gaurds and the pegs. Don't get me wrong though they get alot of abuse jumping. I have already had the heel gaurds re-welded twice. I'm wanting to know what is the best pro peg nerfs w/heel gaurds that are on the market? Thanks for any help.

i got UM i love them there are very very strong build good to i havent had any problems wat so ever they are stronger then ac to but pretty much look identical i actuly got in a acsodent wit another 400ex and he had the kind of nerfs u ahve and by the time we got the quads of eachother the only thing wrong with mine was a crease in the back fender and his right neft was bent to the back wheel it was pretty surprising

chayes627
06-02-2008, 05:58 AM
pro armor nerfs are really nice and are very strong

mooseracerX
06-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Yeah Pro Armors are the way to go.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
06-02-2008, 09:06 AM
I have only tried AC's and they have held up no problems. I would look into the Pro Armor's because everyone has said that the AC's are hard to mount up. I haven't had that problem because I bought them used both times.