PDA

View Full Version : dasa dyno

450rboy
06-01-2008, 09:11 PM
ok i was wondering what the horse power was with with full system dasa exhaust on a 04 or 05 450r and just the full system exhaust.

06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
your looking at about 78 HP's

just kidding alot of people think adding a pipe will give them alot of horse power but really if you think about it. a motor only gets more power when you are able to get more air/fuel into the motor and more exhaust out of the motor. So if you just added a full pipe and didnt change your intake amount than really your only going to get a little bit more power probably not to much, maybe 3- 4 horse power. So your really nice DASA pipe isnt getting any more than another pipe would at this time. your going to have a take your air box lid off and get a cam and maybe some port work from dasa would help out alot too.

just my 2 cents

liledg
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
+1 on that, i have found that if you dream then it wont happen with motors. u have to open that motor up to get real power, but n your case i think u will get a kick out of the pipe it sounds deep and mean + a good intake, no lid and rejet and lots of fun good luck.