PDA

View Full Version : SO, Who's headed to Unadilla?

Logan #34's Dad
06-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Well, Logan and family most likely will not make it to NY. Logan and I are moping around the house trying to get momma to give the okay to miss the girl's recital. Hopefully we can swing it, I'll be packing up the pick-up and tent. Old school style baby.

quadnana7
06-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Christian and family will be going God willing dreading that long trip over 20 hours for us but there are alot of great riders from the New England area that we know and we want to see them again so off we go, hey its only money and you can't take it with you Hope to see everyone there

Steven623
06-02-2008, 06:09 AM
My son Travis Wotring #31 and I will be there to race . Its the only national track we have been to. Can't wait to see everyone. Is there going to be one of those CVT dinners there???

quadnana7
06-02-2008, 08:19 AM
I am trying to see if we can get someone to host it for me as I have had an accident and have been on crutches for about 5 days now and we are not bringing our motor home we are riding up with someone else please let me know what everyone wants to do I would love to have the dinner

BACKWOODSBOYZ
06-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Quadnana we got you covered..
There was a little bird chirping very early this am
letting us know you might need some help.
It will be the in yhe Notheast section.
Pasta dinner meatballs,saucege,ect...
BACKWOODS BOYS,ANDYMAN,RND,RACING

quadnana7
06-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Here we go CVT Blvd we're getting some real northern hospitality
and needless to say some real Italian food. We are still going to need some things Hoagie rolls , desserts, salad, and drinks and any other Italian dish. So let us know what you are bringing. Thanks to Backwood Boys and Andyman can't wait to see you again.

dblacks
06-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Now Drew will really be bumming we arent going to make the trip.....

Andyman17dad
06-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by dblacks
Now Drew will really be bumming we arent going to make the trip.....

Your still welcome to come and enjoy the weekend!

Andyman17dad
06-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by quadnana7
Here we go CVT Blvd we're getting some real northern hospitality
and needless to say some real Italian food. We are still going to need some things Hoagie rolls , desserts, salad, and drinks and any other Italian dish. So let us know what you are bringing. Thanks to Backwood Boys and Andyman can't wait to see you again.

Not to worry, NEATV Ave has your back this weekend!!! Can't wait to see everyone again!

quadnana7
06-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Hey Paul from 609 is in with some ravioli hmm!
I'm hungry already

STOCKRACING917
06-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey Guys... I am bringing a lasanga and a dessert. Regina is going to make spaghetti. That clears the Shelton/Stockton bunch :)
Nana, let me know if you need anything else.:)

Paula
#917 mom

hotquads1
06-02-2008, 04:53 PM
were gonna be absent at Unadilla , good luck to all of you , have a good dinner and we will see ya at Muddy Creek in 2 weeks.
marc

quadnana7
06-03-2008, 05:30 PM
The Cochrans are in with desserts.
I will be bringing plates silverware napkins and desserts

Andyman17dad
06-03-2008, 09:51 PM
we will also have chicken parm to go with the backwoods balls and sausage.
And, of course, bread and butter and all the "necessities"!

It looks like we are even bringing in some 80-90 degree weather to make the "southerners" feel at home!!:D

dcarter
06-04-2008, 03:14 AM
Hey Nanna,
We are trying to make it to ny, I took the motor home into the shop last weekend and they have had it for over a week trying to put a new exhaust manifold gaskett on it. I called yesterday and they had seven broke bolts in the head they could not get out, so i spent four hours last night drilling the bolts out so they could put it together. I hope they have it ready as it is the only thing i have to pull the trailer with. How is that for taking something to get fixed!!!! Hope to see you there. Dave