PDA

View Full Version : Works Triple Rates with Remote rezzies for sale

Iliketogofast
06-01-2008, 11:12 AM
If anyone is interested I have my front shocks for sale. I got offered a good deal on a set of Axis Hi-Los and I need to sell these before I can afford them.

They are Works triple rates w/ remote reservoirs with freshly powdercoated springs. The powdercoating is not perfect, it was done by a guy I know and has some very minor flaws. You can't see the flaws really when the shocks are on the bike.

I'll let them go for 300 shipped, and I'll include a set of free black shock covers.

Motofool250r
06-01-2008, 12:51 PM
may want to provide the weight they were valved for.

and how old they are

Iliketogofast
06-01-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd say they were valved for a 200 pound rider. They are probably 3-5 years old but they look very good. I bought them from someone else.

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I will let these go now for 185 shipped. One of the main springs has been sandblasted to be recoated but it hasn't been coated yet, so you'll have to have it coated. They are easy to disassemble and I can ship them disassembled if you like so that you can have the springs coated the color of your choice. Or you can just have the one spring done for 15 bucks, or you can just use the covers that I will provide.

mineralgrey01gt
06-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Im extremely interested in them. Are they standard travel? Do they need to have any bushings or anything changed out? If not, let me know. I can have the money out monday. Thanks.

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Sorry mineral I can't do it. I need the money paypalled tonight so I can go and withdraw tomorrow.

I already have a deal going down with my other shocks for tomorrow. Sorry.

mineralgrey01gt
06-06-2008, 04:18 PM
its cool man, no problem I wish I would have noticed this thread sooner! Glad to hear your selling them

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Well these aren't sold yet but the reason I have them so low is because I need them to sell tonight, so that I can withdraw tomorrow and buy these Axis shocks my buddy is selling me. I only need 160 to have the amount that I need to buy them.

They are still for sale if anybody wants to pay immediately!

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Nevermind, they are now SOLD!!!

Thanks guys.