PDA

View Full Version : Works triple rates with Remote Rezzies 450R 400EX 250R

Iliketogofast
06-01-2008, 10:44 AM
I have a set of Works triple rates with remote reservoirs for sale, fresh powdercoat on springs they are trans red, then black in the middle and trans red again on top. The bodies are polished aluminum. They came off my 250R but will fit others.

The powdercoating isn't perfect, there are a few small flaws that are not very noticeable unless paying close attention.

I'll let them go for 300 shipped.

Will include front shock covers in black.

Iliketogofast
06-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Here's a pic.

I can't get any better ones til they get back from PC.

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I will let these go now for 185 shipped. One of the main springs has been sandblasted to be recoated but it hasn't been coated yet, so you'll have to have it coated. They are easy to disassemble and I can ship them disassembled if you like so that you can have the springs coated the color of your choice. Or you can just have the one spring done for 15 bucks, or you can just use the covers that I will provide.

DementeD
06-06-2008, 12:29 PM
can u post a pic of how they sit now..and what weight are they valved for?

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 12:39 PM
They are valved probably for a 185-225 pound rider. My brother who is about 180 likes them really well, while I think they are sort of soft but I weigh about 240.

As you can see the color on the main spring didn't match so I sandblasted it so that it could be done again but the guy is taking too long to get the right powder and I have decided to try and sell them as is because I need the money immediately.

mineralgrey01gt
06-06-2008, 04:02 PM
hey man, are these standard travel? Do they work just fine besides the powdercoat? If so ill take them. I can get the money out monday. Let me know

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Everything is tip top, I was riding on them, the only thing they need is that one spring coated but like I said no money orders, I need the money paypalled tonight so that I can have money in my hand and ship them out tomorrow. I need to get this done as quickly as possible.

I think if you would like you can send money through paypal without having an account.

If not, I'm sorry, I can't sell them to you.

mineralgrey01gt
06-06-2008, 04:19 PM
nah man, cant do it through paypal (they shut down my account) its no problem though. I should have recognized this thread sooner. Goodluck with the sale!

Iliketogofast
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
SOLD!!! Thanks everyone.