PDA

View Full Version : haspin acres race on sunday?

maticus
05-31-2008, 11:45 AM
i was just wondering if anybody on here is racing out at haspin tomorrow? im planning on it unless it rains ( im a baby i know), but let me know so i can look for ya. im no. 74 on a black honda 450R and im running the red genx hood cant miss me. especially on the track im usually the one upside down.

kersey527
06-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Hey man i think i seen you this weekend, I was the one lined next to you. I was the red honda #7 it was a dissapointing weekend for me, got second first moto then the second moto i had the holeshot,....... then my killswitch just fell out! I put a new bar pad on it and had to cut out a hole for my switch to fit through in the pad, anyhoo i didnt cut the hole big enough causing the wires to be pulled tight. stupid mistakes.still got a 6th overall. haw did you and your buddy do .Where abouts do you live in Cincy? I live in Sunman In bout 20 min from Kevins. Well have to get together and ride .
Seth.

CSR400EX
06-03-2008, 01:24 AM
i couldnt make this one, but i do plan on racing the next one whenever it is. i will be on a p.o.s yellow hybrid 426 probably running 346 as a number

are any of you guys making the big step up table? i cant seem to completely clear it.

blacknblue#2
06-03-2008, 03:22 AM
I dont mean to sound like an a** or cocky but i sure hope they changed that track if they are having races. I was there it woulda been sometime in 06 when i still had my 05 450 and it was nothing but a bunch of speed bumps on a wide open run. they did have one alright step up and thats where i spent most of my time, just kept turning around and hitting it.

Hey CSR, you ever make the trip over to New Vienna Motorsports, it jus took new ownership... its got a couple decent tracks, a couple triples in the 80-90 ft range and just alot of fun to be kinda close. shouldnt be a bad drive from middletown?

maticus
06-03-2008, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by kersey527
Hey man i think i seen you this weekend, I was the one lined next to you. I was the red honda #7 it was a dissapointing weekend for me, got second first moto then the second moto i had the holeshot,....... then my killswitch just fell out! I put a new bar pad on it and had to cut out a hole for my switch to fit through in the pad, anyhoo i didnt cut the hole big enough causing the wires to be pulled tight. stupid mistakes.still got a 6th overall. haw did you and your buddy do .Where abouts do you live in Cincy? I live in Sunman In bout 20 min from Kevins. Well have to get together and ride .
Seth.

yeah my wife said she could hear you on the second moto trying to get them to restart lol. that sucks though. i did freakin horrible. first moto i was up front on holeshot but i got on the loose crap and slide out then i couldnt see crap cause it was so dusty and got like 10th, justin( no.8) got 8th. 2nd moto i muffed the holeshot but and came out last but got up to 8th, justin got 6th.
i live about 10 min from moto also but in the other direction. where you ride at ohter than haspin.

CSR400EX
06-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
I dont mean to sound like an a** or cocky but i sure hope they changed that track if they are having races. I was there it woulda been sometime in 06 when i still had my 05 450 and it was nothing but a bunch of speed bumps on a wide open run. they did have one alright step up and thats where i spent most of my time, just kept turning around and hitting it.

Hey CSR, you ever make the trip over to New Vienna Motorsports, it jus took new ownership... its got a couple decent tracks, a couple triples in the 80-90 ft range and just alot of fun to be kinda close. shouldnt be a bad drive from middletown?

lol, i feel ya on the track. its not bad on race day and they are attempting to make it better. and yeah ive been to new vienna, and rode on the intermediate track, i hope they have the new quad track done i really wanna check it out. its about 1 hr away from where im at so its not bad at all.

maticus
06-03-2008, 02:19 PM
i think haspins big track is pretty nice, but it sucks unless its race day cause they do absolutly no track grooming any other time. and yeah CSR i make the step up but the big table is now like a single table they just took a chunk out the front section. there is also a big up hill blind double in the back. never been to new veinna how much it cost to ride there?

CSR400EX
06-03-2008, 03:13 PM
i agree there, if its not raceday the track is terrible. but on raceday its a good track. that blind double is fun to me. and the only way i can make the step up table is to hit it with a run and a half when there is no race.

its $15 for a membership at new vienna and $15 a day to ride. the quad track is supposed to be done already but i havent called to see if it is or not. last time i went, we rode on the intermediate track with the bikes and i seen a lot of bikes get knocked over by quads following too close or coming in way too fast. i gave them respect and let them move over before i went around.

cincy250R
06-03-2008, 05:08 PM
i can make the step-up on my 400ex but it kinda depends on what the lip looks like because it get's pretty ****ty after a while....