PDA

View Full Version : HERR-CHEE Side clutch case needed-asap

Logan #34's Dad
05-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Hello folks, well I need someone to dig deep in the "old" parts bin and find me a Herr-Chee clutch side cover. This motor came on my 02 DRR. The cases are the longer version so the regular side cases do not fit. Trying to sell the ole' quad and need this to complete the rebuild. Or if someone wants a great single a-arm chassis with disk brakes all the way around let me know. Thanks

Steven623
05-31-2008, 08:50 PM
Are you going to Unadilla? If so let me know and we'll bring one for you?

Logan #34's Dad
05-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Your Killing me! I'm trying to figure out if we can swing it. My Girls have their big dance recital on Sunday night. I don't want to upset my happy home ya know. I understand the track is the type that Logan does well at - smooth and fast. That's making the decision that much harder.
Anyhow, I'm hedging on not going as of this second, So if you have one send me a pm with price and I'll respond with my shipping address. Thanks

jetski_dawg
06-04-2008, 05:19 AM
call outdoor distributors @ 1-877-707-2787.. they carry adly parts(same as DRR) you'll need the part#..you can get that from karts are us.com website click on "blazer 90"and it will give you a parts list..

bowtiedmax
06-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Not to sure where you heard [ smooth and fast ]?? Yes its fast, but there is nothing smooth about it. Everytime we have been there, its been a axle bearing changing event. Not counting watching kids fly off there seats going down the hill past the tree. But it is one of my favorite tracks (you can see the entire race from one spot).
Looks like its going to be a hot & humid weekend. Ill have Jesse flooding himself with water consumption starting tonight.:)

Logan #34's Dad
06-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Steven623, You going to Muddy Creek? If so, can you bring me the Herr-Chee side cover? Thanks