http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

makes me wonder:ermm:

416exfreak
05-30-2008, 08:05 PM
I have my own theories on Obama.

If he gets elected, I wonder how long he'll last.:chinese:

Ruby Soho
05-30-2008, 08:09 PM
i don't find any of the runner's very appealing.

not that it matters i cant even vote yet:o

honda4life72
05-30-2008, 08:11 PM
basicly we will all die. the only reason he is winning is becasue he targets the young people

elite ATV1
05-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
I have my own theories on Obama.

If he gets elected, I wonder how long he'll last.:chinese:

i give it 20 mins :devil:

harescrambles
05-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Another Jim Jones

05-31-2008, 09:55 PM
I wonder how long he'll last.:chinese:

not very long at all...i hear a bang already lol

06-01-2008, 10:09 AM
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx1GLqvBO8
Loose change is the best video ive seen.

It shows how this country is being ran:(

06-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ******101

wow thats extrmely interesting! That makes me wonder if consperacy theroies are right.

honda4life72
06-01-2008, 01:15 PM
so let em get this straight/ the government flew the plane into the trade centers. if thats right then would a muslim black guy run for president have something to do with the government and iraq flying the plane ?

06-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
so let em get this straight/ the government flew the plane into the trade centers. if thats right then would a muslim black guy run for president have something to do with the government and iraq flying the plane ?

the planes were in fact flewn into the twin towers but a plane was not flewn into the pentagon and video evidence shows this. The twin towers didnt fall because of the planes but due to explosions. Thats all in the video. Theres actually a 86 minute video which i watched and its what you saw from that link plus a bunch of other evidence and interviews. I didnt believe in the conspiracy theories until I saw proof put together like that video. It deffinately changed my views on the attacks. The government has covered up things before they they have done or things that have happen so it doesnt really surprise me now. Watch the video and listen closely to everything and it all comes together and it all fits.

honda4life72
06-01-2008, 02:07 PM
my computer is to crappy to watch the whole thing. it freezes every 1 min 12 secs , no joke . why would the government kill alot of people and blow up a building? i'm 16 and most of you older guys wont be here to see how the usa comes out , but i will and it really worries me if my future is secure

06-01-2008, 02:08 PM
if i remember correctly they wanted to rebuild the military and cause a revolution in means of a catostrophic event.

honda4life72
06-01-2008, 02:25 PM
so they killed incent people so people would joint he army and right now we are fighting a war to cover it up? (no offense to the soilders who are fighting for our freedom)

416exfreak
06-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
i give it 20 mins :devil:

He'll last longer than 20 minutes. But im certain he'll be gone within the month. There are way to many people in this nation with guns that will take the matter into thier own hands.

John Wilkes Booth
Lee Harvey Oswald
???? ?????? ??????

I wonder if he'll have three names?:chinese:

06-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I wonder if he'll have three names?:chinese:

yeah the ku the klux and the klan lol

gncc025
06-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider

LMAO!

416exfreak
06-01-2008, 09:03 PM

We rode up on one of thier rallys a few months back out in the forest one night...

I dont think my 440 has ever been so strung out.:scary:

06-01-2008, 09:13 PM
We rode up on one of thier rallys a few months back out in the forest one night...

I dont think my 440 has ever been so strung out.:scary:

they meet like once or twice a week at night in this old slave/civil war cemetary back in the woods. Like litterally in the middle of the woods its weird

quadracer707
06-02-2008, 07:50 PM
the planes were in fact flewn into the twin towers but a plane was not flewn into the pentagon and video evidence shows this. The twin towers didnt fall because of the planes but due to explosions. Thats all in the video. Theres actually a 86 minute video which i watched and its what you saw from that link plus a bunch of other evidence and interviews. I didnt believe in the conspiracy theories until I saw proof put together like that video. It deffinately changed my views on the attacks. The government has covered up things before they they have done or things that have happen so it doesnt really surprise me now. Watch the video and listen closely to everything and it all comes together and it all fits.

I guess you love that lazy fat Rosie Odonell Too!!! Where did you learn this on the VIEW. Get your head out of your ***. I watched the towers LIVE no tapes no editing. Apparnently you dont know or can see when planes flew into the towers. Gee coincidence towers came down after they flew into them, what did you expect the towers to do??? Get real, conspiracy theroy my ***

Ken
Proud to be an american

06-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by quadracer707
I guess you love that lazy fat Rosie Odonell Too!!! Where did you learn this on the VIEW. Get your head out of your ***. I watched the towers LIVE no tapes no editing. Apparnently you dont know or can see when planes flew into the towers. Gee coincidence towers came down after they flew into them, what did you expect the towers to do??? Get real, conspiracy theroy my ***

Ken
Proud to be an american

Alright plane hits the Empire state building fire and such but nothing to make a building collapse. Planes have flewn into several buildings and havent collapsed. Watch the whole thing the 89 minute or so video. Twin towers alright thats debatable but it does seem like explosions occured after hearing intervies with people that were there. The Pentagon I am still yet to see a plane that actually hits the building lol

416exfreak
06-02-2008, 08:39 PM

Dude, I watched it live, on 9-11-2001 and it wasnt fake. Those towers came down because of the Boeing 747 airliners that flew into them. Explosions? From what?

The jet fuel burned so hot that the steel becaem weak and collapsed, not to mention the entire structure of the buildings was ruined when the planes hit. When they built the twin towers, they built them t withstand a plane no larger than a Boeing 707 (or 737...dont remember exactly), since it was the largest plane in the world at the time.

You can watch the video's over and over again, that was a deliberate terrorist attack on our nation. Our government would not kill so many innocents and put our economy in such jeopardy to cover up some mistake they made. Do you realize how much those buildings affected the US (and world) economy? Notice how the world has went apechit since those attacks in 2001?

There is no conspiracy, there is no cover up. It was a terrorist attack, plain and simple. I personally cant wait for the day that one of our boys puts a peice of hot lead right between Osama Bin Laden's eyes.

:macho

Justin,
ALSO proud to be an American.

quadracer707
06-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Alright plane hits the Empire state building fire and such but nothing to make a building collapse. Planes have flewn into several buildings and havent collapsed. Watch the whole thing the 89 minute or so video. Twin towers alright thats debatable but it does seem like explosions occured after hearing intervies with people that were there. The Pentagon I am still yet to see a plane that actually hits the building lol

A 16 year old full of wisdom!!! I have scars older then you. You are a reason why the next generation is going to hell. Why dont you join the military & see for your self. Again to much you tube & fat Rosie Odonell (sp). Truthfully Get a life

Ken

06-02-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm not 100% on the conspiracy theories but after seeing that video it makes me look at both sides of the story. The government hides so many things its not even funny and if you dont realize that then you need to stop skippin through the flower patches and see what has been going on for years. Like i said i'm not saying the conspiracy theories are right but what was in the video I was stating what they claimed. Who knows for sure. I know for a fact 2 planes were flown into the twin towers. I lived in NY at the time, my teacher that was visiting his son that worked in the world trade centers was video taping the city to show people what NYC is like and he captured the 1st plane hit and then so on. Such a terrible thing that happen. But the Pentagon I am yet to see a plane hit it. Nobody as released a video that shows a plane hitting it. Video survalance from nearby hotels was confenscated (sorry for my spelling right now i'm trying to watch the hockey game) by the FBI after the explosion (or plane) hit it.

Warnerade
06-03-2008, 09:20 AM
I'm not 100% on the conspiracy theories but after seeing that video it makes me look at both sides of the story. The government hides so many things its not even funny and if you dont realize that then you need to stop skippin through the flower patches and see what has been going on for years. Like i said i'm not saying the conspiracy theories are right but what was in the video I was stating what they claimed. Who knows for sure. I know for a fact 2 planes were flown into the twin towers. I lived in NY at the time, my teacher that was visiting his son that worked in the world trade centers was video taping the city to show people what NYC is like and he captured the 1st plane hit and then so on. Such a terrible thing that happen. But the Pentagon I am yet to see a plane hit it. Nobody as released a video that shows a plane hitting it. Video survalance from nearby hotels was confenscated (sorry for my spelling right now i'm trying to watch the hockey game) by the FBI after the explosion (or plane) hit it. just give up...your trying to argue something that became an arguement because older versions are you have nothing better to do. Its video surveillance...its supposed to be confidential...not to mention its of a government building...the government wont release to ti to the public, oh dear god...your 16...way to young even know wtf is going on in the government other than what you learn in social studies class, granted im only 20...and im sure as hell not claiming to know it all...but use some common sense kid...

let me guess, the government blew up the trade centers and the pentagon so they would have more air room so they could receive a radio signal from outer space they were picking up in area 51?

What about the 4th plane that crashed into that field, I'm sure if the government was behind all of this, they would have planned in a little better so a passenger wouldnt get in the way...or was that meant to happen, so it would look legit?

400exrapes
06-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ******101

Best biography I've ever watched, changed my veiws entirely when i watched loose change 2nd edition 2-3 years ago and to this day stand strong to most of the veiws shown. I think it makes perfect sense and I feel no matter what president we vote to office there going to do stuff behind the people's back that we'll never know for sure what happened/.