PDA

View Full Version : 350 Banshee, Charleston area of SC

rigger
05-30-2008, 07:01 PM
I have a 2000 350 Banshee for sale in the Charleston area of SC.

It is in good mechanical condition and ok cosmetticly. It is still running a stock motor with about 120psi on both sides. Pro-circuit pipes and silencers, opened up air box, jetted spot on. Tusk handle bars, new Tusk nerf bars, new brake pads, new chain and sprokets (geared down a little for the woods), fairly new clutch, new swing arm bearings, new bushings in the front a-arms, flushed and replaced all fluids, Douglas rims ( they are a little dinged up but roll straight and true), front tires are off of a 400ex, rear tires are Pure Sport Bandits that I cut to get better traction.

It starts and runs like a champ. It is really fast.

Selling price $2700

I can e-mail all the pictures you want and answer any questions.

e-mail me at mkball3@comcast.net

UPDATED ON JUNE 6TH

If this Banshee does not sell by the 9th then I will start parting it out. The parts will go to the higher offers and in the order that you send me an e-mail. I can send you all the pictures you want and please ask all the questions you like.

I would prefer payment by Pay-Pal but if you do not have an account then maybe we can work something out. I can ship through work so I may be able to save you some money on that.

spongjim
05-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Send me some pictures of the Banshee please. Would you be interested in a 2003 KFX 400 trade ? Check my ad if you are.

Jim

spongjim5@yahoo.com

rigger
05-31-2008, 03:51 PM
sent you some pictures

rigger
06-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Now No Trades,

Price is at $2700 for the Banshee

rigger
06-06-2008, 05:55 PM
bump

rigger
06-07-2008, 08:24 PM
As of the moment, the Banshee is sold. It will be paid for and picked up on Monday so for the moment, there will be no part out.