PDA

View Full Version : Strategy games

Iliketogofast
05-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Who plays them?

I have Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology and they are the perfect style of strategy for me. AOE III won't run on my computer because of a graphics card issue.

My question is to all of you that do play strategy games, which one do you get your fix from? AOE II is a little simple for me, I wish there were a larger tech tree and more units.

05-30-2008, 06:58 PM
I beat all the red alerts and comander conquer(sp) now I beat Rise of the Nations on hard. I played Civilization and its a sick game. I love the strategy games I could play for hours.

Robin Hood
05-31-2008, 01:51 AM
Not really into strategy games. I used to play Starcraft wayyyyyyyy back, then moved onto C&C. Eventually I picked up C&C Renegade and from then on I never looked back. I spend my online time skillin on stupid old Runescape haha. :p

05-31-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Not really into strategy games. I used to play Starcraft wayyyyyyyy back, then moved onto C&C. Eventually I picked up C&C Renegade and from then on I never looked back. I spend my online time skillin on stupid old Runescape haha. :p

runescape lol I never understood that game but I use to sell **** for people I made over $500 of that game. Good times

miller821
05-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
Who plays them?

I have Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology and they are the perfect style of strategy for me. AOE III won't run on my computer because of a graphics card issue.

My question is to all of you that do play strategy games, which one do you get your fix from? AOE II is a little simple for me, I wish there were a larger tech tree and more units.

My buddy used to have AOE II, and I'd always go to his house and play it lol.... It's a really fun game, I wish I had it, but don't really want to dish the cash for it.

Flyin-Low
05-31-2008, 04:43 PM
I used to play Starcraft like a mad man a few years back lol, I freakin pwned all those n00bs.

I was addicted to that and Diablo 2.. Kinda sad how much time I wasted on that stuff when I think about it. :(