PDA

View Full Version : Outlander Max or Polaris Rzr

bigsandboxusmc
05-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Okay here is the story, I had the Outlander max 800 xt and my uncle who had never drove a atv before wrecked it. Pretty much totalled it and I just sold it for 4600 on craigslist. My uncle gave me four grand for the incident and now i have a total 8600 bucks cash to go buy another Outlander max or get the new Rzr.
The Rzr are hot right now what should I get. My outlander only had about 10hrs before the crash so, I did not get to attached.

sworks1105
06-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Does someone ride with you on a regular basis? If yes, go for the RZR if not go for the Outlander. I have a RZR that I am selling, because its just not what I thought it would be. I haven't owned a Max, but I have owned a regular 800XT and I really liked it other than the crappy suspension that comes on a Can Am.

Bottom Line if you have a passenger all the time a RZR is great, if not than go with the Max!

bigsandboxusmc
06-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the feed back and the Rzr or the Max would be for a two passenger fun. Cause I already have a sport Atv that is my personal rice rocket, so the Rzr I guess would be for me and my wife to enjoy together. As I mentioned I had a 800 max in the past and i cant agree wit you more on that front suspension especially, it was terrible.

I want the Rzr mostly for the dunes, does anyone have any experience wit it in the sand?