PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Rhino 4 seater

03bill
05-30-2008, 09:46 AM
I am selling my 2007 Rhino because I must buy my wife a new vehicle.

11,000.00 or best offer! I am located in Newkirk, OK.

Here is the full description:

2007 Yamaha Rhino Sport Edition. 26" x 9" (front) and 26" x 11" (rear) ITP Terra Cross Tires on 14" black ITP wheels. 4 person cage is tied into the frame near rear exhaust for greater strength-bed is not operable with cage in place-if you want to tilt bed you will need to cut the rear portion of the cage off. CROW 4-point padded belts. Dynatek CDI. K & N air intake setup. 1 1/2" aluminum wheel spacers. Lighted 6' whip w/75 red, white and blue LED lights is wired directly to the headlights (anytime the headlights are on the whip is lit-all wiring is ran thru cage). 4-4" Hella lights (tabs are welded to the cage just above the drivers/front passengers head and all wiring is ran thru cage). Polished billet exhaust tip. Piggy back reservoir shocks. DMI Racing polished billet 3-mirror rear view mirror with polished billet mounts/brackets. Rear seat mount is custom built so that childrens car seats clip right in just like they clip into the rear seat of a vehicle-really slick-allows children to ride safely and comfortably. This Rhino is in very good condition with only 423 miles and includes all the extras-ready to go.

Email me for pics! 03bill@gmail.com

The lights are bolted underneath the cage so that I can put the rhino in our race trailer.

http://www.hobbsboysracing.com/images/rhino1.jpg

yfz450rider29
06-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I will trade you for a 2004 quad listed below and a 2000 dodge ram.

03bill
06-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Actually I found a vehicle, so I am looking to sale rather than trade now. I will make you a sweet deal!