PDA

View Full Version : Laser cutting

troybilt
05-30-2008, 07:14 AM
Anybody know of someone/someplace that can laser cut aluminum? I installed my new Maier hood, (quadtech knock-off) and looking to create my own aluminum plate for the grill and need someone to cut it for me.

Thanks.
Troy

1trik88
06-01-2008, 12:56 PM
i do it for a living

have two 4000watt Mitsubishi's!!

troybilt
06-02-2008, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by 1trik88
i do it for a living

have two 4000watt Mitsubishi's!!

Do you do custom stuff? or are you set up as a large quantity supplier only? I'm an engineer and design long travel rails and other toys as a hobby. Been looking for laser cut parts for awhile now.

Nice bike BTW, I think I've commented on it earlier!

1trik88
06-02-2008, 02:27 PM
we need to talk. i may be willing to do some side work for ya. drawings?? you supply or i supply material?? quantities?

Bryan

troybilt
06-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 1trik88
we need to talk. i may be willing to do some side work for ya. drawings?? you supply or i supply material?? quantities?

Bryan

I can create drawings, supplied in any format. dxf, igs, proe, etc... whatever is easiest. They would be low quantities, I'm still working out the details of some of the other projects. Currently, I was seeing if anyone can help me make a grill for a quad-tech hood look alike.

Materials, I can do either. Probably depends on what material I need and what material you work with or stage.

I've been an engineer with Caterpillar for the last 10 years, and hoping to eventually start my own business with a buddy of mine, in the atv and sandsports industry. Just lately, there has been a significant down turn in the business cycle. So right now I'm designing some things on the side until the economy picks back up... if it ever does...

Do you have other manufacturing capabilities? ..or mostly laser cutting.

Troy

1trik88
06-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Two 4000 watt lasers with 4 5x10 pallets

20x8 200amp plasma table

56 ton 4 ft CNC ball screw brake

85 ton 8ft CNC hydraulic brake

84inx40in CNC HAAS vertical mill 50 taper

50inx27in CNC HAAS vertical mill 40 taper

up to 16in round CNC lathe

Full manual machining center

Any and all types of welding

Several shears

Fully robotic pulse/mig welding arm

400 ton 12ft hydraulic brake

6x12 CNC water jet table

25 ton 32 station AMADA punch

Full material storage room

Chemical conversion capabilities

7x12 400 degree powdercoat oven

for more visit:
http://www.mastersheetmetal.com

For contact - get in touch with me via here or my email d.bryan.taylor@gmail.com

Thanks Bryan