PDA

View Full Version : new atv snowmobile conversion company NOT SNO TRAX

bigbadbrad
11-29-2002, 02:32 PM
check this out i just got back from my dealer and they showed me this. it is out in febuary they said
http://www.atvtrack.com/en/index.cfm

i like it better than sno traxx because they can be purchesed soon and they all ready have some models for sale. also unlike sno traxx their 4x4 kits have tracks for all the wheels not just back wheels have tracks and front have skis. and they say you are not suppposed to loose aany speed. the track gearing is equal to a 24" wheel so your probally wont even losse any speed on a sport atv just drop the front sproket a size or 2
they have a good amount of models avalibe in febuary and some already avilable right now and more to come. also unlike on the sno traxx where you gotta take the front brakes and spindle off this one just bolts up to the hub.

just look at the site for mre info

own2424
11-29-2002, 02:52 PM
The DS looks KILLER!:devil

cabex
11-29-2002, 05:38 PM
That is awsome I should get A set of them for my Z.

Do you know how much they are?

Sportrax10
11-29-2002, 05:40 PM
I dont like that too much, i would only do it if i lived where there was snow on the ground all year around. I guess thats whats its made for.:confused:

Rip_Tear
11-29-2002, 06:59 PM
Good trax on a quad are expensive! I like having a snowmobile better.

Atreyu
11-29-2002, 07:07 PM
i couldnt find the price. how much?

OG350
11-29-2002, 07:51 PM
http://www.atvtrack.com/en/gallery/installed/images/large/img_03.jpg
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11-30-2002, 05:48 AM
why does that 400ex have 300ex front tires??? I think someone needs to wash their quad befor the next phote shoot. lol i think that it would look pretty sweet if you took the tracks apart and pc some of the metal expecialy the big fornt metal peice the same color as the frame i think that would look sick. I wouldnt mind having one of those conversions if you had a big bore lke the ds or raptor but i think that with the 400ex that it is just to much weight for it to pull arond and that it will og out to much but that ds looks so good
killer

flyin#5
11-30-2002, 10:10 AM
one of those would be awsome. i could just imagine popping the clutch in 2 feet of powder....:devil

phatswinn
11-30-2002, 11:38 AM
would the quads have enough power for those? id think it would be fun on a nice modded shee:devil

Chef
11-30-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
would the quads have enough power for those? id think it would be fun on a nice modded shee:devil

Put it on a drag banshee and go to the dunes...Or drag race snow mobiles on the snow...lol

OutlawEX
11-30-2002, 02:23 PM
looks cool but a total waste of money u can get a beat up running snowmoble for the price of that conversion

bigbadbrad
11-30-2002, 05:42 PM
they can be used in mud and sand and snow if you wantto you can leave them on all year. as for the price i can find out in febuary the dealer did not know for sure what the price is because they are only coming out in febuary i would much rather have these on a shee or a raptor or ds than have a sled because what is the point of having a sled in your garge all summer takin up space when these would barley take up any space

Quad18star
11-30-2002, 06:20 PM
Where I work we sell an ATV track kit made by Cat Track for
3500$ Canadian . There is another company called Traxtion ( i didnt look at the link but it looks almost the same) , that coems with the skiis like on the DS650 . They are killer if you have a high horsepower machine that can turn them tracks. I work at Royal Distributing in Sudbury Ontario Canada , but for yuo southern folks you can order from the Guelph Ontario location . www.royaldistributing.com . Lataz

bigbadbrad
11-30-2002, 06:29 PM
hey quadstar traixon is what i am talking about.

Quad18star
11-30-2002, 06:51 PM
Ya thats what i thought it was, I didnt look at the link at all. I remember orderign in a set for some guy at work . Ive seen them perform on large displacement bikes. Looks like fun!

bigbadbrad
12-02-2002, 02:13 PM
bump
well i found out the prices for it they are $1250 american for the tracks and $570 american for the skis they said there will be a 300ex kit out later this winter