PDA

View Full Version : 06 400EX For Sale - Need Help Bad

DUSTY400EX
05-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Hello I have a 2006 400EX that I need to sell desperately. I fell off of it and broke my pelvis and I was fired from work since they dont offer medical leave. I need to sell it fast before I start getting behind on payments and start having collections problems. I bought it in August of last year as a left over 06 model so it hasnt been in service long. When I first got it I installed red teflon coated steel braided brake lines front and rear along with a full DG exhaust system. It also has an aftermarket cheap clutch lever along with an e-brake block off plate to eliminate the e-brake and clean up the bars a bit. The atv has maybe 50 hours on it at most, but Im guessing. I have changed the oil after the breakin period and clean the air filter after everyride. I have two spare oil filters that will come with the atv but thats pretty much all I have to offer. I did roll it over once and bent the bars and steering shaft, so those parts have been replaced with genuine Honda parts. This atv needs nothing except to be ridden. Please help me out in this hard time in my life. I still owe $5300 on this atv but Im asking $3850 as I believe this is a fair price as good of shape as this atv is. No trades obviously I just need it gone. Atv is located just north of Memphis TN. Thanks

( If you need to call for any reason my home number is 901-476-0110 Ask for Chris)