PDA

View Full Version : NJ AGP June 8th race is rescheduled to June 29th!!!!

Dale@AGP
05-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Unfortunately I have to announce the June 8th event is RESCHEDULED DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES that are out of our control!

I’ll try and keep it simple... A few weeks back we announced a new location that was really promising after the cancellation of our LEH events due to the process of getting the required permits for our OHV park project.

So while we were scurrying around identifying new locations and rescheduling events... one of our sponsors stepped forward and introduced us to a landowner they have a relationship with. Our sponsor explained our situation and and the landowner agreed to meet with us, after the meeting they agreed to allow us access to the property for a few AGP events.

Anyway there was a meeting with the township and the AGP events were approved so we stated moving forward with the event planning.

The landowner also mentioned that there was another group interested in using and or purchasing the property with the goal of moving their OHV park to this location, but they also said there was no formal agreement. So the landowner didn’t think there was any issues, because both groups promote responsible OHV recreation and that our events might actually be beneficial to helping them establish an OHV park at this location.

Well last Saturday evening a OHV park group presented a contract and a deposit for the property to the landowner and it’s our understand that they also said they don’t want us on the property while the OHV park is going through the township zoning and land use board meetings process.

So the the bad news is we lost that location, but the GOOD NEWS IS WE CAME UP WITH A NEW LOCATION that is actually BETTER and MUCH CLOSER! The only problem is it’s in the New Jersey Pinelands and that requires a New Jersey Pinelands permit which takes a minimum of 30 to 60 days.

We had a meeting with the township and the fire company who both support it... I think everyone is going to like this location, but I’m not going to make the mistake of posting new pictures.

Again I apologize about the inconvenience.

Dale

Below is the revised AGP schedule and we’ve moved some of the dates around. NOTE these are all based on new locations as well as date changes.

These dates are all based on the meeting Tuesday night with the township where the new locations are.

Round 2 is now June 29th NEW LOCATION# 1 South Central NJ (WAS JUNE 8th!)

Round 3 July 5th and 6th MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC

Round 4 is July 13th NEW LOCATION#1 South Central NJ

Round 5 is Aug 17th NEW LOCATION#1 South Central NJ

Round 6 Sept. 27th and 28th UNADILLA GNCC

Round 7 is Oct 5th LEH NJ

Round 8 is Oct 19th Eagleswood NJ

Round 9 is Nov 5th LEH NJ

Round 10 is Nov 23rd NEW LOCATION#2 South Central NJ

If anyone wants to call me my phone number is on the http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com and I’ll explain.

ds450
06-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey dale its Branden from Surf & Turf, I cant wait for the race to happen and I think Josh and 2 other people are coming with our trailer. Ill probly call you to get some more information.

Dale@AGP
06-05-2008, 07:29 AM
This Sunday June 8th we're doing a work and ride day at the location this if you're interested.

Call me for times.

ds450
06-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Okay, I need to talk to James to see if he is racing somewhere because I might go with him.