PDA

View Full Version : Anyon Qualified or plan on tryin?

eastcoastpro20
05-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Has anyone qualified for the ameature quad national in molberly missouri, Aug. 2nd and 3rd.
If not do you plan on trying to.
Or have you never heard of the race?

WatersRacing
05-28-2008, 10:10 PM
I qualified in the Open A and Production A classes last weekend at Backwoods MX in Indiana. Still not sure if I'll be attending the final. Wasn't a whole lot of people at this event. I guess its been hit and miss. A couple with lots of riders and a couple with very few.

partyboy300ex
05-28-2008, 10:28 PM
how do u qualify i might be interested

eastcoastpro20
05-29-2008, 08:00 PM
yea i was at backwoods last weekend i remember you, i think the attendamce may have been down a lot due to memorial day, but i looked on the web site and like 20 riders have qualified for each class and they still havent posted like 7 races, sooooooooo.
and ill get back to you on how to qualify ill get you a schedule

WatersRacing
05-29-2008, 09:18 PM
I wasn't all that impressed with the track. I guess because of the qualifier thing I thought it would be a nice track. I guess I got in my riding and everything, but it wasn't what I was expecting. The track owner was way nice though.

79400ex
05-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by partyboy300ex
how do u qualify i might be interested

the closet quaflier for you is hawkyee down in cedar rapiads.
I beleive it is coming up quick.

go to www.hlrmotorsports.net and click on atv champship.

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
05-29-2008, 10:24 PM
closest qualifier to me is Arkansaw Wisconsin. Cause i live in Wisconsin...hahaha, anyway, I won't be doing any nationals qualifying anytime soon, not until i get better at riding and jumping on the track.

dustin_j
05-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by 79400ex
the closet quaflier for you is hawkyee down in cedar rapiads.
I beleive it is coming up quick.

go to www.hlrmotorsports.net and click on atv champship.

Yeah the Hawkeye Downs qualifier is saturday night; cvtr.org is the Hawkeye Downs website.

300ex_#387
05-30-2008, 04:11 PM
I was going to go to backwoods for the qualifier but stayed close for a district race instead. Ended up raining during my 2nd moto.....:grr:

BeltSlipper
05-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Ok, dumb question. What are you qualifying for? I'm not understanding this Amateur Championship qualifier. We have one coming up in Taylorville Illinois on June 8th.
What is this all about?

300ex mxracer
05-30-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by BeltSlipper
Ok, dumb question. What are you qualifying for? I'm not understanding this Amateur Championship qualifier. We have one coming up in Taylorville Illinois on June 8th.
What is this all about?

Check out the website above for info.

I plan on attending the taylorville qualifier, anyone else?

300ex_#387
05-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by 300ex mxracer
Check out the website above for info.

I plan on attending the taylorville qualifier, anyone else?

I will probably be attending the taylorville qualifier.....

300ex mxracer
06-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Well im not going anymore. I crashed last night and got a stage 3 concussion so I'm out for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. I guess it gives me time to fix the quad. Steering stem, grab bar, seat, probably more.

moto50
06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Alright guys I keep on hearing that there are a lot of quad riders that don't know anything about the ATV Amatuer Championship at HLR on Aug 2 and 3

Even if you don't want to race it you might have a friend that don't know about it or know how it works. PLEASE get on the phone or email all your quad buddies and spread the word about this event.

There is a Qualifier at Taylorville this weekend and one in Florida next weekend.
The last one is June 21 at Semo Raceway in Blodget, MO.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Basically you have to race at a qualifier and buy a $5 qualifier sheet at sign up and if you finish in the top 4 people in your class that putchased qualifier sheets then you can come and race at the Championship event at HLR on Aug 2 and 3
we have over 300 riders qualified after the races this past weekend.
This is going to be a big event so don't miss out.