PDA

View Full Version : How to get sponsored

Mity Mo
11-07-2001, 10:37 PM
I have helped quite a few people on this site by showing them what sponsors are looking for. If you would like to get the same help goto www.mitymocross.com/profiles.html and follow those instructions. I am willing to help you with any questions you may have. Good Luck;)

Mity Mo
11-08-2001, 11:13 AM
I have now added over 70 major addresses to the big companies.

11-08-2001, 09:11 PM
Toby Parson
116 Wilt Rd.
McClure,PA 17841
Phone- (717) 543-6038
Email tobyparson@yahoo.com

Plans for the 2002 season
My plans and hope for the up coming race season are as follows;
1. Place top 10 in dist. 6 points
2. Finish top 5 every race I attend
3. Finish my Junior year of school making honor roll every marking period
4. Compete in a few national events in the 4-stroke B class
5. Receive possible sponsorship from your company

Qualifications
I have raced motocross for about 4 years and always push myself harder everytime I ride. When I came to the sport of racing quads I didn’t know much at all about them but with the help of Kevin at lost creek cycles I have become a much better rider and have even helped out a fellow racers at the track.

Education
As you have already read above I am still in school and in 11th grade. My grades are top priority so if I don’t get good grades no races for me. I am currently enrolled in my local vo-tech school in the automotive class and have some mechanical knowledge.

Accomplishments ( quad only )
Panther Hallow
4th first moto and 6th second moto with a flat front
Rolling Thunder Raceway
5th first moto and 4th second moto on a stock 400 ex

3rd first moto and 1st second moto with a broked clutch cable and blown
rear shock

Support
Parson’s Auto Body…mom and dad
Parson’s Motorsports
Looking for more

I have pics of me and the quad just ask and I’ll send out
Immediately.
Respectfully Toby Parson

Mity Mo
11-08-2001, 09:18 PM
Looks good just make sure to capaitalize Lost Creek Cycles. Companies like to think of themselves as holier than though and like to see their names in capital letters. Other than that run with it. Looks good. Good Luck.;)

11-08-2001, 09:33 PM
hey i'd just like to thank you again and i didn't want to use your format exactly but it was good and well i am runnin outta time before i have to get this thing out so thanks alot and good luck to you this season.. later;)