PDA

View Full Version : raptor plastics on a banshee

trx450r ryder
05-28-2008, 01:22 PM
will raptor plastics fit on a banshee????

Hondamaster5505
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Most likely not...

The two quads have completely different geometry.

But, Maier makes a custom raptor style plastic for banshee's. But to tell you the truth, they look ugly as sin. Banshee's are meant to be banshee's, and by putting raptor plastics on them, it makes them just not the same.

I mean, if you really want to, fine. Theres a few people that like them. Most people hate them.

Check out maiers site, or look on google image.

From the front they look cool, from the back they look cool, but from the side, they're hideous

Washburn
05-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Why would you want to ruin the Banshees classic looks with a big bore 4 strokes plastics. I just dont get it.

trx450r ryder
05-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Washburn
Why would you want to ruin the Banshees classic looks with a big bore 4 strokes plastics. I just dont get it.

because if u put the little chrome firefly headlights on it in the spots off the stock headlights it looks like a badass banshee,,but thats just my opinion cause it looks different but it still looks like a banshee

06-18-2008, 08:05 PM
IMO it would look better than the stock plastics

Hondamaster5505
06-19-2008, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
IMO it would look better than the stock plastics

From the front- cool
From the back- alright
From the side- ......ew

Ill try to find a side pic for you. The tank is still square, and the front fenders are too high up. Its just hideous.

The banshee has a look all to its own, and everyone knows it.

Like I hate the people that say that they're sick of all the new quads looking like all the other ones, but then want to redesign such a unique bike.

Like the 400ex. Everyone knows the 99-04 style, and the banshee, everyone knows their style.

Ill try to find a side pic, then tell me if you still like it;)

RichM1983
06-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
Most likely not...

The two quads have completely different geometry.

But, Maier makes a custom raptor style plastic for banshee's. But to tell you the truth, they look ugly as sin. Banshee's are meant to be banshee's, and by putting raptor plastics on them, it makes them just not the same.

I mean, if you really want to, fine. Theres a few people that like them. Most people hate them.

Check out maiers site, or look on google image.

From the front they look cool, from the back they look cool, but from the side, they're hideous

Your actually wrong when you say no. I have seen banshees with raptor plastic on them. Its not really even that hard from what I've read. Its pretty simple to do with some ingenuity.