PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Press release -WORCS TV!

QuadJunkies
05-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Washington, UT: 5/28/08- Adventure Sports Promotions LLC, the promoters of the “World Off Road Championship Series” (WORCS) announced today the debut of WORCS Racing TV. WORCS Racing will air its initial episode on Tuesday, June 3rd at 7:30pm pacific 10:30pm Eastern on Man TV (Maximum Adventure Network), channel 608 on Direct TV. After months of working on video production and certain issues of actually getting the product to take off, a deal with Man TV was made last month. WORCS TV now has a package to advertise, produce and promote the “Fastest Racers OnThe Planet”.

“Out of all my business adventures I can say this has by far been the most frustrating and challenging issue I have came across. I have had 3-4 networks lined up in the past 2 years to go live with our series and time after time it has fallen aside. I was pleased to be able to work with Michael Klahr and the group at Man TV. Jason Reed, my Public Relations guy and I were able to literally make this happen in a couple of weeks, where before we were getting the run around for months. I am pleased to partner up with Maximum Adventure Network. I have seen their work and took time to read reviews and look over references. They are an up and coming channel that is being aggressive in the market. I wanted a partner, not someone that just wanted a check. It was an easy decision to go with Man TV- Maximum Adventure Network.”- Sean Reddish of WORCS Racing

WORCS Racing will televise all 10 rounds of the Motorcycle series along with all 8 rounds of the ATV series for 2008, starting with the pilot on June 3rd - 2008 Rocky Mountain ATV/MC WORCS Racing series Motorcycle Rd #1 in Phoenix, AZ. ATV & Motorcycle events will alternate weekly until the remainder of the season in October, with re-airs until December.

WORCS TV will be headed up by Sean Reddish- Owner/CEO of WORCS Racing. WORCS Racing the televised series will be produced by, Director of Media Services, Steve Achey at the helm. Cinematographers include Cuyler Ruskin and Wiley Watson. Each brings an impressive resume to the table as the two bring some of the knarliest and stunning off-road footage we have seen today.

“Ruskin , Watson and their crew have a tremendous amount of determination and drive to make this series a go. Their ideas and thoughts on how to navigate through this terrain, grab some of the most amazing footage is beyond me. They do a great job both out in the field and behind the scenes editing and final cutting these races. Wiley is very creative and knowledgeable when it comes to editing and putting these together and Cuyler who has years of film work including “Common Ground” will show the skills in the capturing shots as well. There work will give an impact on our series and give our fans the up close racing from deep back in the woods to the natural hills through the tracks that we visit.”- Jason Reed of WORCS Racing

“I knew what WORCS had to offer 2 years ago when MotoWorks came on board as the presenting sponsor of the ATV series. I heard the same thing that Sean was being told. Don’t do it, ATV racing on the West coast will not work. I am glad those people were wrong and our partnership has been more than we hoped for. This TV program will give everyone an idea of what they are missing. MotoWorks is very glad to be a partner in this elite program.” Johnny Leach, owner of MotoWorks.

On camera talent will include pit reporting from Courtney Laine. Laine’s fresh style will bring excitement from the pits. Wiley Watson will be doing double duty along side Jason Reed up in the booth. Jason Reed who works in Public Relations at WORCS Racing also announces all events live and will provide play by play from the tower. Reed- who has previous announcing experience in AMA Arenacross, Road Racing, Free Style Moto, and outdoor motocross will bring the excitement and enthusiasm alongside Wiley Watson who will provide color commenting with Reed at each event.

WORCS Racing has a newly built site that will go live within the next couple of weeks. WORCSTV.com will provide all the anticipated Fastest 3 Minutes in Motorsports from both Bike and ATV side along with interactive media as well, with live Podcasts and look for downloadable interviews through iTunes in the near future.

For more on Man TV, please visit www.maximumadventurenetwork.com , and check out all the other shows this program has to offer. With more than 17 million households it reaches you are sure to find something you’re looking for at ManTV.

For more information on WORCS Racing, please visit www.worcsracing.com or www.worcstv.com (coming soon).

For more information about the show or for exciting sponsorship opportunities with WORCS TV on Man TV (Direct TV Channel 608) please email info@worcsraicng.com or call our home office at (435) 635-1597. With access to over 17 million households and “The Fastest Racers OnThe Planet” you can’t go wrong.

Jason Reed- WORCS Racing