PDA

View Full Version : ATV Four Play adjustable Renegade MGC A arms

T@AFP
05-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Hello,
I wanted to let you guys know that we have developed a new MGC Series A arm for the Renegade 800.

They are made of 1"x.120 wall 4130 chromoly.
They use a HD heim joint for adjusting the caster.
The use our Maximum Ground Clearance Design.

Thanks,
Tom

T@AFP
05-28-2008, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T@AFP
[B]Hello,
I wanted to let you guys know that we have developed a new MGC Series A arm for the Renegade 800.

They are made of 1"x.120 wall 4130 chromoly.
They use a HD heim joint for adjusting the caster.
The use our Maximum Ground Clearance Design.

Thanks,
Tom

T@AFP
05-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by T@AFP

yamahabluebruin
06-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Will they fit the outlander?

T@AFP
06-24-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm really not too sure.
We have never had a OUTLANDER in our shop to test that.

fastedy
01-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Tom I wanted to increase the horsepower a little bit on my 2007 Renegade 800EFI was hoping you could give me an idea. Was thinking of possibly going with a racing type exhuast system that would help boost the ponies a little what brand would you suggest or what brand in your opinion showed the best results or should I go a different route? Also the factory aluminum beaded rims are some what tuff but I still managed to dent the left front rim viea a dirt covered rock in the swamp, could you please recomend a good brand and the pricing? Thank you for your input. Hoping to get my adraline rush this weekend while riding the snow covered trails here in Wisconsin. Have a great day.

Tommy Warren
03-10-2009, 01:04 PM
you'll want to go to youtube and see the looney tuned exhaust on the renegade 800 it looks awsome, gives good power, and also you can adjust it with an allen key to make it louder or quieter. its a really nice system. but remember that in order to get the maximum potential from intake and exhaust systems you need the computer programmer because fuel injected atv's have a "closed circuit" fuel injection system. meaning there is no oxygen sensor. this means the computer cannot adjust to the amount of air flow you are allowing. just a little tip for you fuel injected adrenalin junkies!!

TRAVISM3
08-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Yea you should check out the HMF swamp series XL! They have a regular swamp series that is rather quiet but has alot of power. But, I have the XL version which is the loudest of the HMFs (utility seires, swamp, and swamp XL. Im not 100% sure on this but I heard somewhere it gives a 9hp gain. Sounds unreal but that is more than the Looney Tuned. Also check out the Ron Woods. They have been making high quality things for rotax engines for years.