PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell help

nakomis0
11-29-2002, 09:37 AM
Man, I'm only on the second mission and I'm stuck already.:huh

I talked with the driver in the basement, also in the basement I saw the elevator shaft, with a rope that I can't reach.

I went back upstairs and went on some balchone where it looks like I'm suppose to use that telescope type device to listen to the conversation on the glass elevator but can't see any people or whatever.

So basically I I don't know what the h@ll I'm doing on this level anymore. If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you give me some advice?

pbarr86
11-29-2002, 11:00 AM
Damn, I wish I could help. I want that game real bad, just haven't picked it up yet. Good Luck.
Paul

Guy400
11-29-2002, 11:18 AM
Nevermind that rope in the elevator shaft (you'll use that later to come down). Go back upstairs and you'll come to a door where that guy will come on your Opsat and tell you about using the laser mic to listen to the conversation on the glass elevator. Equip the laser mic and a white box will appear. Place that box over the glass elevator in the left rear corner of the courtyard and it will highlight red and you'll begin to hear the conversation. Just keep the mic on the elevator until the guy cuts in on your Opsat and that's it!